Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margot1977

VIP Member
For those without Instagram!
Yes, just had a look on IG, absolutely fantastic coordination...all very happy photos of H, none with M. A very clear message I think 😂
ETA: loads of comments on the choice of pictures, surely some from fellow Tattlers 😂😂😂 and then some sugars 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Loftcat

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DandyTandy

VIP Member
He knows what being kind means and acts like it. He also knows how to celebrate his birthday.

What does FlintenUschi do there? She can't even speak one sentence that makes sense. She is far, far worse than MM and this is very hard to achieve.

our beloved Haz knows what it means to be a diva and certainly acts like it. with his very own photographer and all, making sure HE is in the pictures. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

happy birthday to you
you live in a meghan's zoo
you are her monkey
you probably act like one too
🐒🐒🐒

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've heard of this over and over again over the years. He even didn't buy food, was eating at Wills and didn't have a valet or other staff. He must have saved a lot of millions from his 2 to 3 million pounds a year allowance. But if he has squirrieled this away it seems even MM doesn't know where it is. If she did there would be no mortgage on the house in her name.

Mysterious :unsure:
Interesting point. I bet he is a stingy bastard but of course we all think that Smeggy will take him to the cleaners when they eventually get a divorce. He could well have money squirreled away somewhere that she doesn't know about.

Having said that Smeggy is also duplicitous. I wouldn't put it past her to have money put away that she's been siphoning off from him. There are rumours doing the rounds that Dorito has a few million too and nobody knows where that money came from. All of them are a bunch of vipers 🐍

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
So, the truth is out! Remember when they boasted of going to earn over $1m for a speech? Now it is reported that it could be between $250k and $400k because the level of control their insist on will put clients off. 🤔 reputation becoming tarnished? They will soon come down to Earth with a bump when the reality of the disdain they are really held in seeps in.

• Haha

Wu Tien

My stepmams in the dales, she thinks she's posh, she'd say 'I need to go and load the dishwasher'
Is this her way of saying "give your father his tea"?

/only one my first cup of coffee

The first Global TED Conference has booked the other Prince, not the one with the big fancy screening questionnaire. Imagine the screams of pure rage down the lines to Harry Walker Speaking Agency from Montecito.
Word on the street, ie my imagination, is that conversations in the Smeggy and KP households went like this:

Casa Smoggy Smeggy
TedX booker: Hello? Prince Harry? This is TedX. Would you be interested in participating in a conference? We're booking the good and great and the most influential speakers of our times.
Prince Harry (for it is he): Influential speakers? Good and great? Sounds terrific.
Her Smegness (wrestling the phone from Hazno by yanking his leg manacles): You clot. It's obviously me they want to talk to. Yes. I want US $1 million up front, in unmarked bills, deposited in my secret Swiss bank account. And I need to vet your sponsors to make sure that they will give me swag, erm, that they meet my exacting standards. Oh, and I get top billing. This Michelle Obama bint comes after, got it? And I need to ok the other speakers and...
Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?

Meanwhile, at Kensington Palace...
Tedx booker: Hello? Prince William, would you be interested in giving a talk at our next conference?
Prince William: Sure. Just let my secretary know the date and it will go into my calendar. I look forward to it. Thank you for asking me!

(Edited to remove an extra space)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Was just buying something on Amazon and got the blurb afterwards saying, "people who bought (what I'd bought) also purchased this."

Couldn't resist having a looksee and well waddyaknow, it says "

• Endorsed by Prince Henry of Wales, KCVO

Amazon product

Probably finds them very useful in the basement!

Edited to add, I bought a map you durty minded Tattlers!

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Just for kicks. As it’s “privacy” they were looking for. This is what 12 acres, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and only 4 other houses for miles and miles and miles will get you for under $400,000 (thousand...not million) will get you in normal America.
Not enough bathrooms bubba. Everyone knows an ex royal needs two bathrooms per person , one to poop in and one to pee in when the garden is off limits.
And one or two for pesky guests and thingummyjig, whatsisname ... Albertdoll.

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Of all the talented actors and voice actors that could have made this Thomas the Tank gig work magically, they gave to a chap with no zero experience in this field who has a monosyllabic delivery that makes the thought of listening to paint dry sound exciting.

On the plus side, after spending hours in make-up and wardrobe he looks presentable for once and he doesn't look whacked out of his head either.

I can't wait to hear and read the reviews for this ...
He was pretty terrible. Over-rehearsed and looked like 'that' creepy uncle tbh. It was on Channel 5 over here in May and I saw a clip. So it's old news but the fact that it was a Netflix exclusive looks significant now. At the time, we just thought they had taken a fee from Mattel, who own 'Thomas the Tank Engine'. Now we can work out that they used this and the whole prestige of Buckingham Palace as part of the Netflix pitch. So Harry Markle is right - strip the titles.

This smirking Haz makes me shudder, tbh.

I bet the Palace agreed to the filming as it was a children's book.....

• Angry
  • Sick

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I was reading the comments on this Celt News YouTube video...

... and there is a lot of feeling that H's true personality is the one we're been seeing since he and M cut ties with the palace, i.e. greedy, idle, selfish, arrogant and so on. And that the palace PR machine deserve a medal for managing to conceal it, and instead promote his cheeky chappy image. Nothing new there. However someone mentioned that H's Private Secretary, Edward Lane Fox, who took office shortly after the naked Las Vegas pictures, and who largely deserves the credit for successful PR, stood down shortly before the wedding. Funny time to stand down methinks.

I like this picture of H with Lane Fox. Sums him up.🙄

Lane Fox obviously sussed out Snarkle and realised he was on a hiding to nothing once she took control.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
On that bib. (pet mag)
Isn't it odd how there's not much cheerleading going on from that quarter since smeggy threw their mate/relative MLP under the BLM bus?

Somewhat off topic briefly. If I lived in the USA I'd be shitting bricks and I'd be armed to the teeth legally or not. Fucking terrifying videos coming from there in this past few weeks. My heart goes out to all our Murican pals on here and I hope you are all staying safe as you can. 🇺🇲
Shit indeed going down in the US of A. I certainly wouldn’t be going out for al fresco dining that’s for bloody sure. Some fat bint sneaks in and try drink my beer, she’d be seeing stars. Fuck BLM and Antifa. Fascist bastards. M&H are cunts, just to keep it on thread 😈

• Heart
  • Haha

Despicableme

Chatty Member
it appears it’s not going too well! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Anfield Annie

Don't you know darling, she's wearing a jacket in a nod to the group she's supposedly supporting there ... as in dressed-for-an-interview clothing.:rolleyes: To be honest I don't get the point of the "charity" other than giving some cunts a nice little earner running it and ramping up the old expense accounts. Simple logic will tell you what to wear for any interview unless you really are thick, in which case you won't get the job no matter what you wear. A neat outfit can be bought for buttons from charity shops if your wardrobe is missing the necessary look. Charity my fat arse. Asking £180 for a year long ticket into clothing events ? During Covid? Really? Fuck off.:ROFLMAO:
Not sure why any of the ones mentioned (ex air hostess etc) need assistance re interviews. Strange organisation altogether.
Anyway smeggy should refer the air hostess to Kate's mum and they can shoot the breeze re their time as 'trolley dollies'.
and on the subject of getting help to buy something half decent to wear to an interview..the UK job centers can help people who may be really desperate by ordering them a okay ish suit , blouse shoes online from places like Asda or M&S , probably spending £50 or something ...it doesn‘t need to be flowered up into this kind of BS as if no-one has ever helped anyone before

• Heart