Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
Lady C told the story of the Queen having lunch with an old and long-established friend of hers and the gruesome twosome must have come up along with the word marriage, I believe the Queen allegedly said, "I hope I'm dead before those two get married"!

Based on that I think you could be onto something. I'd actually thought it myself. If The Queen did say that it makes you wonder what the hell must have been going on for her to have come out with something like that. I can't remember if it was in one of her blogs or the book.

I think something bad must be going on in the background currently because Lady C has been vitriolic towards those two in the last two blogs. Really cutting.

She's mentioned a couple of times of Harry being addicted to Meghan like Heroin so I'm reading something into that, we've speculated here many times about whether or not he's partaking again ... Time will tell ...
I agree with you. Lady C had the gloves on for her biography and tried so hard to be fair to Megz that it bordered on the ridiculous. I get the feeling the gloves are off now. I'm also with you on Lady C choosing particular words carefully. In the book, she mentions them being 'high' a couple of times and you could definitely read something into that if you wanted to, much like Doria being away 'for long stretches' and not being the marrying kind. I've long thought the reason they were completely and swiftly kicked out of Kensington Palace, after their notorious all night parties, would be explained by drugs.

About that silly helicopter bit of PR... Labour MP Emma Dent Coad said this about Harry in 2017: ' The politician made headlines this week when she alleged that Harry had failed his Army helicopter pilot exams, while speaking at a meeting called Reigning in the Monarchy. She was quoted as saying: "Harry can't actually fly a helicopter… He tried to pass the helicopter exam about four times and he couldn't get through it at all so he always goes for the co-pilot." ' Those comments caused a bit of uproar at the time. No question Harry was a co-pilot and gunner but it's always been a bit murky as to whether he passed the written exams. When this blew up, there wasn't a simple, clean statement that he passed all the required examinations but a lot of bluster about his 10 years service. So I'm not convinced he passed the helicopter equivalent of his theory test, and I don't remember ever reading that Harry has flown a helicopter since leaving the Army.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Meghan has a new set of earrings n🤭
I will put another pic up later with her wearing them.
Time to catch up..page 18 🙂 x
Resizer_15999498109040.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Despicableme

Chatty Member

edited to say, I didn't adore him, I wasn't interested until the tantrum was thrown over leaving the RF. But other people do, the longer this goes on, the more Im of the opinion that PR hid the real JCMH

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
New Taz Vid
Uninteresting personal stuff ends at 1:34 sec. New record low. Yay! They might get the hang of if finally and spare us details of the boring lives. (Not that there is anything wrong with having a boring life, but I got one myself, don't need to hear about the ones of others...)

Well, let's see whether Merkin & Hazno have an abrupt about turn on the Netflix deal now then. That Cuties thing is beyond vile and how they can have any association with a company showing stuff like that is beyond me.

That is not art, it is titillation in the extreme. No 11 year old (dancer, child actress, whatever) should be displaying that sort of behaviour, whether acted or not. Over sexualised moves in children so young is a massive red flag for any professional that has any Safeguarding responsibility at all for children. I can't see how this can be allowed.

Their parents need pulling up and putting under supervision for allowing their children to have any part in something of that nature. Mind you, maybe the same sort that allow their 4 year olds to take part in those vile beauty pageant things most likely.

Sorry, rant over, let's just see which way Mr & Mrs fuckin thicko go now. Hmmmm.

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Yes, there was a comment under the article from someone saying they were contacting the FAA (? .... I presume some flying authority) about the articles details. He sounded really cross about what was really quite an inoffensive article so I took it that he had insider info that it was shite and it was a PR puff piece.

and there's this comment on the article too

liverman9 said: He has never passed the test while in the Army !!! He failed it 4 times. And cos Gan Gan is the boss of the Armed Forces he was given his wings but only to fly in the Gunners seat . He can’t fly to save himself.

• Haha
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
If you want a laugh Freda - watch H attempt to explain what all the controls in his helicopter do.... it's actually hilarious, he blusters more about the stickers on his helmet, how hard it is to get in and out & needing to pee :LOL::LOL::m

Oh God, can you imagine having to work with him in that confined space:eek:. He's so hyper and juvenile and really struggles trying to explain things, it's embarrassing. The pilots he was paired with deserve medals for bravery above and beyond.
I laughed at his American Wings badge given to him by an instructor and that he's been "allowed" to wear on his helmet . Always with the perks of being a Prince. I bet none of the other guys are permitted vanity badges on their helmets other than those they've earned. He's such a doofus.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
It's been along time since I wrote you,
Well you know how time can fly
Seems like yesterday I was threading
Now it's like I have no time...
I have changed my name to Alice and am now on miners works experience,as I have been down so many tunnels,I'm running out of soap🙈
I have also found Jesus...well I know he wasn't lost but you get the drift....
Oh yes,when I get involved,I'm like the proverbial rat up someone's guttering🤪
I'm trying to convince the other half I'm not away with the fairies but it's still like watching the workmen doing roadworks,whilst never taking their eyes of their mobile communication devices🤫
Up to press...we are on our third holiday choice due to government guidelines of playing hokey cokey with the quarantine list of countries...so it will be interesting when I have to throw various items in a suitcase at the very last minute like the conveyor belt on the generation game...won't be taking omids excuse for a book with me as I always pack a roll of andrex for emergencies 🙈
Seems like my 2nd home is now YouTube as I have tired of the waste of space that is Facebook.
...I still believe Phillip is no more..Charlie will soon be meeting him holding hands with Andrew,although he's a very slippery snake so I'm uncertain,sadly.
Wouldn't surprise me if one or both of the terrible twins is in for a roasting down under and the other royals will have to get a proper job...maybe try their hands at grave digging🤫
...the 4th of November will be a date to mark on your mobile...
Either we will get some answers to very important questions or I'll be fitted for a very fetching jacket with lots of buckles🤯
...at least I'll have had a nice rest abroad ..somewhere warm 🙏
..last but not least...I still hate the pair of what Freda says.. something's change and something's will always be the same.
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤
Youtube is amazing. I've just been on there looking for reviews of a Christmas thing I'm planning to buy Mr Freda. I love it for that kind of thing and DIY but I'm sure your viewing is much more interesting.
I'm just glad you're doing Ok and planning a holiday. Have a ball, don't forget us and bring us all back a stick of rock.
😙😘🥰

• Heart

Malsi

Considering the disruption of late in the USA, it seems only fair that skank twat and ginge pubehead go back home. If everyone might just settle down, apologize profusely to the unfairly maligned couple, give them the crown they so clearly desire and obviously deserve (spit), perhaps the ugly brouhaha can be put behind us. Not smirking...not smirking at all. Also. Most of us Americans appreciate how ridiculous this stupid twat is as well. You can have her, we don’t want her.

• Haha
  • Sick

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Same in the U.K.
unless you request a call back
I’ve had calls claiming to be bt saying I have internet problems
I need to do checks I let them chat away say yes I got that yes ok I’ve done that
Then say at the end my microwave still won’t work
Calls from Microsoft saying I need to do checks I reply with oh hello can you put me through to steve he works for you and he’s not answering my calls

Or I reply with hello welcome to Microsoft complaints stop f’ing calling me
Or we understand you have an accident that was not your fault
Is that right reply yes when someone answers
I say No I don’t drive but the dog did trip me up
Funny how they hang up how rude
my go-to is "Metropolitan police fraud squad, how may I direct your call? "

Or I ask what they're wearing.

Screenshot_20200919-105407.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I wonder if Meghan knows the Spencer family owned a black slave in the UK. Caesar Shaw. So this means she's married to a descendant of a slaver. Awkward.

• Wow
  • Heart

Tiddlypom

I knew it. There's always at least one.
Monkey business is a common phrase. If assholes choose to use the word monkey in a derogatory way then that's on them and I'm not playing their cancel culture fucked up games.
Are we not allowed to use the expression any more? Shall we cancel the word monkey? Even if we did that someone would be mortally offended by it's replacement because we "tried to hide our real racist intentions".
I stand by using the expression and if it makes me enemies then that's life, I don't expect everyone to like me, there is an ignore function for swerving anyone you find offensive and I'm perfectly fine with being on some people's ignore list.
Nah not going for any ignore functions! I’ve said my bit and happy to disagree. Honestly- sometimes I ask questions to work out what I think too. There are too few places where these things can be honestly discussed nowadays.
In other news...
I knew it. There's always at least one.
Monkey business is a common phrase. If assholes choose to use the word monkey in a derogatory way then that's on them and I'm not playing their cancel culture fucked up games.
Are we not allowed to use the expression any more? Shall we cancel the word monkey? Even if we did that someone would be mortally offended by it's replacement because we "tried to hide our real racist intentions".
I stand by using the expression and if it makes me enemies then that's life, I don't expect everyone to like me, there is an ignore function for swerving anyone you find offensive and I'm perfectly fine with being on some people's ignore list.
Nah! Not going to use any ignore functions! I value the discussion- and your views. I honestly like to ask these questions to work out what I think too.
Agree with whoever downthread said it’s about intent- and maybe I misread this.
Anyway. Onwards! Wish they’d do something annoying this weekend- it’s far too quiet.
Particularly if we’re going to be locked down again. It’s the least they can do for us.

Thomas has served his purpose, he paid for her education, looked after her when the jailbird dropped her he also got her on the ladder in cheap Tv shows ,he's well and truly been dumped now !

I think she's gutted to have failed miserably as a member of the RF, she had it in her sites to be the new Diana, but that was never to be,Diana ,like Kate was a natural person her love of the sick and children shone out ,Meghan was cold and you could see the falseness oozing out of every pore with her ,in other words it was an act from day one, even with Harry in the engagement video and the puppy dog eyes, you could see there was nothing there, the eyes are the mirror to the soul, and her eyes were empty
There is a great article by HG Tudor (A Very Unroyal
Narcissist series)on the narcissistic eye. It describes M to a tee. Would post link if I had the ability...

Harry and Meghan #42 She’s riding in his tiny chopper, plotting their next Netflix flopper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There are questions about how Andrew got his wealth, so it could be suggested that he already has profited from his HRH status.
Now neither the Sussexes or Andrew carry out and duties and although the Sussexes have left and acted in an childish way since, they have been seen in communication with a known pedophile like Andrew (remember the photos in a park in New York I think it was). Even if you disregard the allegations against him, during the interview with BBC he showed no empathy for the victims of Epstein because he benefited from the relationship. This behaviour from him is (in my opinion at least) more destructive to the reputation of the Royal Family and that’s the whole reason people want to Sussexes to have their titles stripped.
Thing is I can't stand Andrew, he's always been an arrogant jerk but until it's proved the he has done something illegal there's no reason to remove his titles.

He didn't show any empathy or regard for the girls that's true, but being an obnoxious up his own arse isn't a reason for him to lose his titles either. We've had many vile monarchs over the years (being a nice person doesn't seem to be in the job description).

Anyway Haznoballs doesn't appear to be a nice person either, perhaps it's the curse of being the second son? but you are right that Andrew has used his title for profit over the years.

I don't think that either Andrew or Harry will lose their titles however much people complain. They were both born Princes and Meghan will probably be treated exactly the same as Sarah.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I bet he does. It's normal to feel like that(or not whatever) but it must tug at his heart strings that he has left so much behind for a life in a shallow society with a woman he must surely by now be finally having reservations about.
Remember "I hope she loves me ... " in the engagement video? Even then, somewhere in his head his lonely little brain cell was sending him messages to get the fuck outta dodge. He ignored it cos she sucks like a dyson and pretended to have the same values and goals as himself.

Harry birthday ya ginger clown.

• Haha
  • Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
View attachment 240531

She has so much done to her face! Her face looks rounder as if she had fillers or botox. She definitely made her skin appear "whiter". I wouldn't be surprised if she had a big white studio light in her face. Or maybe she actually use one of those whitening skin cream. She is at least 2 shades lighter than she was before.
🤣 I just found some amusing sugary comments online 🍬. They all think that her looks have miraculously improved (with no intervention) due to getting away from the royal family 😜
What are these people on? 🤣

'That's what being stress free looks like. Getting away from a hostile work environment does that to you. Happy, radiant. Joyful and it shows.'🍬🍦🧁🍨

'There’s no better beauty enhancer than that warm feeling one gets from knowing that there efforts to help other have paid off.'🍭🍫🥧🍭🍬

'Meghan is everything one can aspire to be. Humane, kindhearted, humble, intelligent, elegant, poised, classy, down to earth and graceful. Everything she does turns gold.'🤪 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

Campagne

VIP Member
Isn't it H's birthday tomorrow? Wonder if M will let him out for the day
Oh yes, I wonder how effusive the RF greetings will be.
KP, BP and Clarence House will all be coordinated to go out at 10am.
i bet they will be all photos of a beardless, preMeghan Harry, happy & smiling with his family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24