Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Unsurprisingly, mouthpiece Katie Nicholl has been sent out with 'Harry is Happier than Ever'.

The surprise is that they use this Vanity Fair piece to say Harry is a useless idiot, who was lost, never had a successful relationship, is clueless in Hollywood and completely depends on 'Meghan and their experienced team of aides'. Oh, and he is 'a clean-living, yoga-loving feminist'. 🥴

It's another weird example of the thinking that goes on in Harkle-land. Harry is the same age as Diana when she died is used to open the article and close it.

This is reminding me more and more of the rock star 'curse of 28'. Why would a fluffy birthday article make that tragic image both the second sentence, and also come back to 'his mother's coffin' in the closing two paragraphs? And five mentions of 'mother' or 'Diana' in the opening two paragraphs. If anyone wasn't clear what they've sold Netflix, it's all there.
What a load of shite that article is:

"Here is a man who’s very content and happy with his marriage, his family life, and thriving within his professional life,” Scobie said. “This is the moment he can sit back and think, ‘I made it.’ He has found his happiness.”

“He can celebrate his birthday on a high,” said royal commentator and author Ingrid Seward. “He’s embracing his new life and everything is an adventure right now. He has moved on very quickly, and I don’t think he misses his old life at all.”

Yeah right keep telling yourself that Hazza 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Just imagining the fat bint sneaking in....😂
On a serious note, I can't believe how many people, including this pair of prize cunts, jumped on this particular bandwagon and didn't recognise the danger of what's really behind BLM. Rasism is an awful thing, but the way BLM operates and what ot stands for will not help eradicate it...
Did you not see that? An elderly couple were dining and some woman actually did that, part of a “peaceful protest”. So ugly!!!

From the New Idea, but you never know.

Meghan’s ex-friend Jess fears: She’s out to get me!
I’m sure she has enough dirt on Smeg not to have to worry about that. Just fry the bitch if she tries to throw you under the bus. Jessica has absolutely nothing to lose, her reputation is already shit. I’d be spilling all kinds of tea at this point.

Last edited:

Malsi

Silliness. She’s done with the BLM and biracial persona, so she threw out the bronzer. That was all just the “show” for the “I’m being Discriminated Against By the RAAAACISTS” Now she’s the I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR and back to a Caucasian, like her CV said when she was a D-List actress. She won’t get out her Bi-Racial bronzer again until she isn’t given an award she “deserves” or someone questions where the Disney $3m went for “elephant charity SussexRoyal“ account (wink wink) and RAAAACISTS are back.

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Oh dear. The first Global TED Conference has booked the other Prince, not the one with the big fancy screening questionnaire. Imagine the screams of pure rage down the lines to Harry Walker Speaking Agency from Montecito.

Impressive list of speakers (although Jaden Smith 🥴

I was just looking at the list of speakers, it's good (David Lammy is one of the only questionable ones for me).

I liked that under Prince William, the blurb simply says "Protecting the natural environment for future generations is one of Prince William's key priorities.". No wanky lies about being a philanthropist or global entrepeneur or whatever crap it is that Meghalomaniac uses to describe herself as these days. Well done Wills.

• Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member

She will never have enough, she will just threaten to do it again and again. H should be ashamed of himself, the bl00dy worm

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Another great article from Aubrey Hansen.
Spot on that. I was never one of those who believed that the plan all along was to leave the royal family and branch out on their own. They left because Megsy discovered (much to her dismay) that she was never going to be the royal superstar that she thought she deserved to be. That she was never going to break the internet by being the eighth wonder of the world. Yes, she truly believed that she would do that at one point :LOL:.
She found out very quickly that she was a pretty minor cog in the grand scheme of things so decided that rather than face life playing second fiddle to the far more senior royals she would go and try to be American royalty instead.
She just had to persuade Hazza of the wonderful life that was awaiting them over the pond and of course he’s that thick he believed it would all be great.
But I think she’ll find that she’s still a minor cog wherever in the world they reside.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Is the "royal expert" scabes trying to say little A is actually living with them. Havent seen any zoom photos with A in them
Funny how we haven't seen any of them. It's strange that they wouldn't want to show a 'humanising/funny' clip to the world. So I call bullshit again from plastic face.

Nobody will pay huge sums of money to see their child. So fuck off you money grabbing bastards.😡

They might think that we are all fooled by repaying Frogmore renovations costs BUT 2 or 3 loyal staff members (and their families) were evicted from those cottages so that they could be made over for the Harkles. That means that those people lost their homes unnecessarily because of the Harkles and nobody is living there now. They are greedy cunts who couldn't give a shite about anyone else.

Frogmore could be converted back to staff accommodation but it won't happen. Meghan will never return she's too much of a coward and even if Harry did come back I bet he would rather live in London.

• Angry
I’m not sure if you all are aware the love the BLM is kicking up here, I see they are having fun over there too. A friend of mine in Oregon sent me this text just now “Assholes here are looting homes in evacuated areas! And they are intentionally starting these damn fires! People SUCK!” Here’s hoping Smegs is enjoying her fame and success.... Karma is a bitch.
Ugh, don’t get me started on BLM. They are imo now basically a terrorist organisation. What started as a social movement has now completely taken a u-turn. You won’t see any nees reports on this because it doesn’t play in the media agenda. I have a friend living in Chicago and I’ve been hearing from him the west side is getting out of control with BLM. No wonder Twat waffle hasn’t spoken up for them in a while. Even she must be seeing the writing on the wall.

• Sad
  • Heart

Astrella

I'm just sick of these two every single day, constantly preaching or being smug or both. Or, when not doing that, playing the victim. I care little for the royals but they've behaved so disgracefully I hope they never come back to this country. I can't get over how extreme their narcissim is...they are on another planet.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Going to catch up in abit...meanwhile I leave some food out for Harry..it can be a treat on his birthday 😄

(not my pic sadly 😄) ..
Resizer_16002077145452.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been posted

This bit stands out. H scared of losing his mother a second time. Evil witch.

“With the unfortunate Harry, who is truly a broken person, Markle fills in the gaps of his broken personality, imitating his mother, and it is this fear of losing his ‘mother’ for a second time that is keeping him imprisoned under this controlling woman’s claws. One thing controlling narcissistic personalities do to their marks is remove them from their own families and environments, because this way they have more control over their prey.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Ugh, don’t get me started on BLM. They are imo now basically a terrorist organisation. What started as a social movement has now completely taken a u-turn. You won’t see any nees reports on this because it doesn’t play in the media agenda. I have a friend living in Chicago and I’ve been hearing from him the west side is getting out of control with BLM. No wonder Twat waffle hasn’t spoken up for them in a while. Even she must be seeing the writing on the wall.
See, this is one of my biggest bugbears with her. She jumps on any passing bandwagon that she thinks will make her look like a saintly humanitarian and then as soon as it goes tits up or fades away so does she. Either have the guts to stick with it through thick or thin or keep your surgically altered beak out of it in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Well this is an interesting article ....

Particularly struck by the contradictory nature, if this paragraph stating that she couldn’t gel with the hierarchy of the monarchy as she believes everyone is equal. Next sentence she’s pissed off because she’s second fiddle and not top dog. Which is it eh?

View attachment 244292
Dumb cunt!

Smeg's core value is MONEY and FAME. the article failed to mention that. she already got her fame by marrying the easily-influenced-always-second-fiddle Prince. She wanted to rub shoulders with the world leaders, while wearing tiara of her choosing, and dine with them at a state banquet. BUT she didn't get ANY of that (THANK GOD for that). She didn't get to tell the public she is BFF with ___(insert world leader's name) after meeting them at ONE banquet. Instead she was stuck smiling, hugging, and waving to the poor folks (which I'm sure she got bored of after a while). So instead she threw a tantrum and left, thinking the RF would beg for her to come back. Without that hierarchy, her second-fiddle-prince will just be harry-without-life-goals.

• Heart