Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malsi

Smeg is an allegory of the US and her symbolism permeates the entire story of our country’s current crisis, to the extent that essentially all major key players and characters over here, and their actions can be understood, through her behaviors of vile narcissism. Cruel personal ambition, wanton and gross consumerism, self-promotion, deceit, manipulation, discarding and abuse of relationships, revisionist history, outright lies, and overall moral turpitude. After her autobiography, getting Chaz to buy her a mansion, giving the queen two middle fingers... To see that horrible cow smirk, and her plastic filled smugness daily rewarded and those gawdawful sluglike lips, filled will collagen, blathering on with that freakish horsetail flopped over her shoulder and those PRAYER HANDS (dear Lord, hold my tongue)... like the US daily news... I have to have a break from all things H&M It’s just all too much. But reading about all of the mammoth bones discovered in Mexico has been a great relief 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Baguette

VIP Member
Isn't it H's birthday tomorrow? Wonder if M will let him out for the day
They've been quiet and we've only had routine PR for a couple of days. Normally means that something is up.

I'd expected PR telling us their plans for the birthday (namecheck for Doria, Oprah, a Beckham and whoever Meghan has decided is his current father figure. David Foster? George Clooney?), something about Meghan's personal handcrafted gift (some picture shoved in a photo frame) and a handwritten letter (Meghan's incredible calligraphy skills!), then they pad it out with bizarrely teenage food choices (Tacos! Margarita Slushies! Cakesmash! Icecream!)

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
This is why they needed the big house and gardens. Dogs don't like hazza and he wanted a pet of his own.
To be honest this is the nearest she'll ever let him get to his African idyll and it will stop him whining for a while. Win win.

• Haha
  • Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
I suppose we could have a whip round to see if we can rustle up enough cash to book them as the comedy turn for our Tattle xmas bash. I'll put in 50p 😁 which I know is incredibly generous of me.😊😉
By xmas they might be desperate for a gig you never know 🤣
Very generous of you. The only thing I’m offering is the steam off my shit:poop::m

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
No idea why he was rude to rhiannon. But given his behaviour since; he’s obviously like that regularly, but it’s rarely caught on camera
As somebody pointed out earlier, he probably had no clue what he was doing there really and can't do off the cuff comments. At that point he was on the outs with the Firm I think, so he was probably refusing help because his lil D list actress told him he is a God and can do things his way.
Note how he gaslights Rhiannon by saying "Don't do this Rhiannon!" thereby blaming her simple question for his lack of knowledge or manners.

• Angry

freda19

VIP Member
I just watched DanjaZones latest video; what /who is the woman in the brown dress? I think it might be from before I joined here and followed this thread. Is she some dodgy shadowy woman?
The lady with long hair? The theory was that she was the surrogate. She was pregnant in one or two of the photos and smeggy seemed quite smiley with her. She also seemed able to be allowed up close ... a bit stalkery looking tbh.:cautious:

The way I look at it you'd need to be warped or that way inclined to direct and edit the stuff in that film to the result they achieved. Yes I know that perfectly respectable men and women find it necessary to tackle revolting subjects like sex trafficking and Domestic violence but this 'thing' seems to have been waaaay too salacious and it smacks of "Lets see what we can get away with while reveling in something we are enjoying."
It's fucking disgusting on all levels. The exploitation of children, the sexualisation of children and the violence and language used among 11 year old girls are horrendous, talking about dick size and one posting a selfie of her vagina :eek:. It has no valid storyline to hide behind, no actual subject and no message other than "This is great, you can store it in your wank bank and wank yourself raw".

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh you little tinker you. (tinker is NOT racist or tinkerist so back off !!!:mad:)
We the dirty minded naughty persons in here were all expecting pure filth.

Gosh he looks quite in touch with his feminine side there Pom. Put him in a pair of 'fuck-me' stilettos and give him a Farrah Fawcett Major wig and he'll look stunning. Pretty please.😘

Here you are lol 🤭 xx

Resizer_16005556644000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
The Palace are well-known to get stuff out there via the Telegraph. I think the Harry Walker contract details came from a BP leak.

What this contract shows is that there is no way H&M can take a booking from 'Mr Dodgy's Kazakhstan Arms Dealing Conference' and claim later they were shocked and stunned to find out that they had accidentally posed with a new-model Kalashnikov with all the latest features... 🥴

ETA I mean it's the greedy grifting Duchess, so she'll take the fee anyway, but she can't claim later she 'didn't know' that she was going to be introduced on stage by Dear Respected Kim Jong-Un
I was wondering anyway why everyone is so upset about this set of rules. It is for the good of the monarchy if they don't accept anything with shady financing or advertising or some such. I do like them rules. But then I am German, we are big on rules anyway :giggle:

• Haha

Norbs

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been posted

“Narcissists and schizoid personalities like Meghan Markle do not feel like normal humans, they can only imitate, and this is why Markle meticulously studied Princess Diana as a teenager onwards. She has read every book, analysed every piece of footage to act like and become her vision of Princess Diana. At the end of this, Markle’s Diana-persona is flawed because it does not come from true feelings or emotions, unlike Diana who was a real person with real emotions.

“This is why Meghan Markle, who does not have real human emotions can easily erase people from her life once they have fulfilled their role. When meeting a person for the first time, Markle immediately sees the person’s weaknesses and evaluates what use that person can be for them in social climbing circles. If they have no value for her, she immediately moves on to someone who does. She will use her mark up completely until they have nothing left to give, then move on to her next mark“

I’ve only just got round to reading this, and particularly like this extract.

PS @PennyCrayon haven’t seen you around for a couple of days, hope all is well.

freda19

VIP Member
I wonder if the people organising the event remembered to address Wills as HRH in their emails, as it is title bestowed on him by Brenda.

@smeggy ... sorry babe, I know this must be triggering for you, what with you losing your right to the HRH, but suck it up buttercup cos there are proper HRHs in town.

Who is TED and who is holding him captive? :unsure: 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I’ve started stockpiling popcorn for when H&M realise they have no talent or experience to be commanding big money. Once they fail to deliver, they will start their fall down the slippery slope. Businesses will give you money only if you will give them more. Can’t see this happening here, because these two do not have a committed work ethic bone in their bodies.

freda19

VIP Member

Now the Sussexes' biographer is working with Netflix! Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie films with the media giant days after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $150million deal
Jesus H Christ, have they even read his finding freebies? It's like Barbara Cartland on LSD ffs, who in their right mind wants to hear that shite coming out of their speakers?
Oh well, now we know why he was ok putting his name to smeggy's words. This is his reward for being a good boy.

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Meghan's birthdate, school and University are too well documented to be fixed. She looks more like a well-preserved 45 year old than a Hollywood 39 though but that's sun, cigarettes and 'lifestyle' stuff.

Because unless they remove Andrew’s there would be a massive outcry. The Royals don’t want to kick that hornets nest so they will just leave it alone. Plus the Fergie would need hers removed because she’s also brought the family into disrepute but she’s still kept hers.
It would just cause too big a headache for them.
I still think Harry will decide to give up his Royal Dukedom voluntarily The RF certainly have a few things on file that they've hushed up over the years that could nudge him along.

NotaHincher

I was watching the sound of music the other day, don't ask 🤷🏻‍♀️ anyway, when Julie Andrew's ends up marrying ole Captain Christopher Plummer she left the wee Nuns and walks up the aisle all by her wee self with her big long train trailing behind her....... I had a deja vu moment! Ole harpy harkle thinks she's Julie Andrews

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Well done palp, and congrats Scotch Mist :m:m:m I didn't vote for Scotchy tho.:eek: For some reason I missed her suggestion or I would have.:m

Well baguette posted
But today in People:
“The suggestion or implication is that the duke has decided to choose his own financial benefit over raising money for veterans or the Invictus Games is egregious. Invictus is something that is his creation, there is so much that he believes in. It is one of the most important things to him,” says a source close to the prince.
"It is absolutely untrue that the Netflix deal is connected to the Invictus Games and Amazon proposal," the source continues.
Lawyers working for Harry have written to The Sunday Times to complain, PEOPLE understands. The source adds that there is nothing in the Netflix deal that Harry and Meghan recently signed that stops them from working on projects at other broadcasters or streaming services."

So Netflix didn't bother to thrash out an exclusivity clause. That's normally celebrity Deal 101.
Re the bib ... smeggy the source might think that but this pair and their advisors are not reknowned for reading small print or checking details so there could very well be conditions tucked away in the contract that bar them from working with amazon etc. They just haven't seen it yet😆
Remember the tantrum the source/smeggy threw over being refused the right to use "Royal"? She said something very similar to the netflix BIB about how Brenda has no right blah blah blah cos there is no such legal rule (but they'd not use royal anyway). We'll see.

I can't see netflix missing a trick with this kind of thing when it's their bread and butter concocting these kind of commitments from people.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Well having the name Prince does not automatically mean you are a nice person..or even deserving the title..I have a little rescue dog from Montenegro called Prince..he could really teach them a massive lesson in humility and gratitude..but they are too up their own arses to care.
He was put out on the street at 6 weeks old to fend for himself..these too entitled arrogant idiots have no idea what happens in the real world..dont forget...MeAgain..left her rescue dogs behind..says it all really.

• Heart
  • Sad

Campagne

VIP Member
I love the fact that in the Wills video with Rhiannon none of the balcony scenes show cunty Mc Cuntface markle (unless I missed something) and when Will talks about the family he only mentions hazza, not smeggy.
Isn't Rhiannon the girl that hazza snapped at during his africa gig just because she asked a basic question? Grumpy cunt.
No idea why he was rude to rhiannon. But given his behaviour since; he’s obviously like that regularly, but it’s rarely caught on camera