Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Found one that is not behind a paywall about the duo demanding total control of everything in their word salad speeches.

Who the hell do this pair think they are? They’re actual fucking megalomaniacs! It’s a bloody good job Harry was the second son because can you imagine if him and his floozy ever got their skinny arses on the throne? They would somehow contrive to be living a billionaire lifestyle with no accountability whatsoever. The Mussolini and Megantoinette of the UK. No criticism allowed little people.:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Malsi

We generally keep them in the safe. But recently....we keep them a bit closer. 🥰 things have been dicey around here. Not so much where we live, exactly. But, to be ready is always a Veteran’s way. And yes, HOOAH! (Air Force here 😏)

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Angry

freda19

VIP Member

Well looky looky who owns that building that Doris is using for her monkey business.
Morgan Stanley. Didn't JP Morgan pay hazza megabucks for that wailing session about his mummy at their conference back in february or so?

Description

We work with individuals, families, businesses and institutions to deliver specialized services and innovative strategies that help them build, preserve and manage their wealth.

Yeah, I bet you do. I wonder if setting Doris up in business was part of the payment to the gruesome twosome for the conference gig.

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Leave the hat!!! ❤
Thank you 🤗💕 xx

I leave this here before catching up at my usual time tonight 😄

Heeeerrrrrrreeees Meeeghhhhhaaaann!!
😱😱😱😱

Fox sake I'm scaring myself 😅
Resizer_16002223917550.jpg

Omg, perfect! 😂
Thank you 🤗💕 xx

Worse than Meghan?! Can it be true?! I think those red carpet knickers-out dresses are just attention getters.

Meghan's get your attention, but for all the wrong reasons...

View attachment 245147View attachment 245148View attachment 245149View attachment 245150View attachment 245151View attachment 245152
Her security guy is only 30...working for Meghan has really took a toll on him 🤭
(last link in the list).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think this whole thing is much bigger and more venal than we first thought. Megan and her associates plan to hook Harry so they can monetise the BRF. Millions of dollars are involved. Harry is so corrupted by his jealousy of William he is prepared to throw the whole monarchy away for the sake of this money. The Queen needs to act quickly to stop this con from contaminating the monarchy for ever.
100% - the Queen needs to put a stop to this and soon!

• Heart

Popcornstein

Beautiful woman, but unfortunately with even worse dress sense than Meghan.
Worse than Meghan?! Can it be true?! I think those red carpet knickers-out dresses are just attention getters.

Meghan's get your attention, but for all the wrong reasons...

20200917_142502.jpg
20200917_142513.jpg
20200917_143619.jpg
20200917_143653.jpg
20200917_143711.jpg
20200917_143633.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Oh my hell y'all have been busy bees!!! It's going to take me days to catch up!!! Love the thread title!!! Oh how I've missed you Tattlers!! Oh and I support the removal of Titles.....at the least, definitely for her!!! Ok.....time to give the 9 yr old her beginning of the year state test......wish us luck! Oh, forgot to add, they are STILL what @freda19 says, and this "big Netflix Deal" is even more of a joke!! Who the hell in their right mind wants to watch anything about these idiots?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄:m
Nice to see you @Momof5intheStates, stay safe & know we’re thinking of you & hoping you’re home soon x

Has this been shared, apologies if it has!

• Heart

Silbee

VIP Member
Interesting tea on the end of Harry's relationship with Cressida Bonas, to do with the wedding of his old mucker Guy Pelly.

Stinginess is such a deeply unattractive quality particularly in those who aren't short of a bob or two.

View attachment 240386
The irony of this, a lovely girl like Cressida slipped through his miserly fingers while the Californian grifter who spends his money left right and centre he considered being a catch.

Harry probably went to Pelly's wedding in a private jet, a heck of an expense for anyone.

Still, what a lucky escape for Cressida.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
The problem with Harry and Smeggy working as Conference or After Dinner speakers is that they are simply not very entertaining. She has a horrible voice and he seems to just drone on 😴

A good speaker is witty and eloquent and neither of them appear to have a sense of humour.
All I've heard from them is tedious word salad lectures. Surely people attending these events want to be entertained and have some fun.

View attachment 237914
He can't even juggle more than one ball 😁
And that's another reason why Wills will always be better than him.

• Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
The stinginess thing has come up time and time again over the years and I've read that story about Cressida before. She had a lucky escape from the Dim Stingy Ginger one.

Harry was notorious for either expecting stuff for free (as he's a Prince) or sending the bill straight to Charles. Just call me Harry - but just bill my Dad...
I've heard of this over and over again over the years. He even didn't buy food, was eating at Wills and didn't have a valet or other staff. He must have saved a lot of millions from his 2 to 3 million pounds a year allowance. But if he has squirrieled this away it seems even MM doesn't know where it is. If she did there would be no mortgage on the house in her name.

Mysterious :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart

Malsi

Oh me oh my. I honestly didn’t think the Smeg had political ambitions 😂 She really is a psychopath! And FYI she is using HRH and has found more platforms to bombard us with her fauxlanthropy and wokeness. What a SWEETHEART! She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Before and after (apologies if pics not in order). Appears MM’s look a like was scrubbed rather quickly from Doria’s scam.

And is that MM that’s offering her legal services? Wouldn’t be surprised...
:ROFLMAO: Honestly, you can take the gals outta Compton but you can't take the Compton outta the gals. This is the 'posh' version of rioting and looting. They stir the shit with calls to take to the streets and while people are distracted with that they do a little bit of the cup game behind the scenes, moving money here, signing up to pea-doh producing companies and setting up businesses that have the potential to nick yer grandma's life savings. Blink and you miss it, but it's all there and very very shady.
Everything is a scam in some way and they can't resist trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes. If us plebs can suss out their moves then do they really think Brenda isn't aware as well ?
They are a woke joke who'd skin a flea if they thought they could sell it's pelt, grabby hypocritical cunts.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's been along time since I wrote you,
Well you know how time can fly
Seems like yesterday I was threading
Now it's like I have no time...
I have changed my name to Alice and am now on miners works experience,as I have been down so many tunnels,I'm running out of soap🙈
I have also found Jesus...well I know he wasn't lost but you get the drift....
Oh yes,when I get involved,I'm like the proverbial rat up someone's guttering🤪
I'm trying to convince the other half I'm not away with the fairies but it's still like watching the workmen doing roadworks,whilst never taking their eyes of their mobile communication devices🤫
Up to press...we are on our third holiday choice due to government guidelines of playing hokey cokey with the quarantine list of countries...so it will be interesting when I have to throw various items in a suitcase at the very last minute like the conveyor belt on the generation game...won't be taking omids excuse for a book with me as I always pack a roll of andrex for emergencies 🙈
Seems like my 2nd home is now YouTube as I have tired of the waste of space that is Facebook.
...I still believe Phillip is no more..Charlie will soon be meeting him holding hands with Andrew,although he's a very slippery snake so I'm uncertain,sadly.
Wouldn't surprise me if one or both of the terrible twins is in for a roasting down under and the other royals will have to get a proper job...maybe try their hands at grave digging🤫
...the 4th of November will be a date to mark on your mobile...
Either we will get some answers to very important questions or I'll be fitted for a very fetching jacket with lots of buckles🤯
...at least I'll have had a nice rest abroad ..somewhere warm 🙏
..last but not least...I still hate the pair of what Freda says.. something's change and something's will always be the same.
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤
Ah it's so good to hear from you yorkiejules. Enjoy your holiday

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Brilliant Harry Markle...

Am I the only person who didn't realise that Harry's Thomas the Tank Engine was a Netflix exclusive? ETA Filmed at Buckingham Palace 'earlier this year' according to Harpers Bazaar. Jaw-dropping with hindsight.

Prince Harry will open the Netflix anniversary special by "sitting in an armchair by a fireplace, reading from a book titled 'Thomas and the Royal Engine.'"

In a press release Prince Harry explains: "I certainly have fond memories of growing up with Thomas & Friends and being transported to new places through his adventures."

The book, "Thomas and the Royal Engine" actually features his father, the Prince of Wales (as a child) and his grandmother, the Queen. The TV version of Thomas is beloved by many kids, but according to Prince Harry's brother, Prince William, the next generation of royals are really into newer shows.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21