Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
What's this tweet saying. That she photoshop faked the picture of her, the Queen, and Merchiedoll?

'Loving Kindness Senior Care Management' 😁
Who is Dorito managing? Perhaps she's found a sugar daddy to fleece 🙄
She's honestly as shady as Smeggy and a jail bird to boot 😡
It's baffling. No senior care or loving kindness has been shown towards her own father?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Great thread title! I will have to go back and finish reading the previous thread but can someone tell me why people actually believe they paid back the Frogmore money. 100% Nana or Dada paid for it

• Sad

freda19

VIP Member
I'm back 🙂

Harry's chopper pic as promised 🤭

View attachment 247853
Oh you little tinker you. (tinker is NOT racist or tinkerist so back off !!!:mad:)
We the dirty minded naughty persons in here were all expecting pure filth.

Gosh he looks quite in touch with his feminine side there Pom. Put him in a pair of 'fuck-me' stilettos and give him a Farrah Fawcett Major wig and he'll look stunning. Pretty please.😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
Last time I saw a proper HRH was in the silver jubilee year, all us kids were lined up waiting for hours in the rain to wave a flag when Brenda came past in a car.

These days, if the golden glitter minge woman were to sail into town, I'd not even bother turning up to pull a moonie, nay mind wave a flag!
What if you were allowed to throw horse shit at her? £5 a bucket. All for charity of course! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Yes I've noticed that too. Maybe something is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Obviously the firm thought that Smeggy was a bad choice. They were probably hoping he would marry someone like Kate or a girl from the aristocracy like Diana. More to the point someone who would follow the rules and keep quiet in the background.

I believe that they did investigate Smeggy's background but probably missed the bit about Dorito being a an ex-con. I wonder if she would've been invited to the palace if they'd known about that.🤔

It seems that Smeggy has been making sure that anyone who works for her signs a NDA which is why few have spoken out against her.
I would refuse to sign a NDA if I worked with little miss suck and fuck, I'd spill the tea on that bitch we'd all be drowning in it

• Haha
  • Heart

Gidget

'Loving Kindness Senior Care Management' 😁
Who is Dorito managing? Perhaps she's found a sugar daddy to fleece 🙄
She's honestly as shady as Smeggy and a jail bird to boot 😡
I’ll dig deeper when I have a chance this weekend but this appears to be a corporation that “helps” family members “assist” their elderly relatives in obtaining government benefits (Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans Administration, Social Security Administration, et al). In my experience it’s either by depleting bank accounts, insurance, personal property, etc OR becoming a caregiver funded by a government agency.

I’ve seen this website template since 2010 and have had legal dealings with a few so I’ll definitely look into this👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
The Presidential/political ambitions aren't going to happen but its an amazing insight into how she thinks.

There's something not right in the head in thinking that she was up to taking a speaking slot at the Democratic National Convention, or replacing Kamala Harris as Senator for California. It's delusional. Makes you wonder what other stuff her agents are told to ask for!

Making a connection...

So TQ plans to appear for Remembrance Sunday. That's going to be a big moment.

And that's why there's discussion of Harry's military titles. Someone wants to play soldiers at the Cenotaph and BP are blocking it.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
HaM and Michelle Obama haven't said a word about Cuties because it's in their contracts not to diss Netflix.
It was in Megz 'contract' not to diss the Royal Family and it didn't stop her for a moment. We had three years of complaints about Crown and Country and it's still going on via her PR and her organised SussexBots. If Netflix think Megz won't call them racist, sexist and generally Meg-ist if they don't buy all her great creative works at top dollar, they haven't done their due diligence.

Starting with a bio-pic of BLM founder (and Marxist) Patrisse Cullors. Meanwhile Harry is working his way through the Masterclass mmovie production catalogue and 'told pals he wants to follow in the footsteps of Hollywood director Ron Howard'

What first attracted Harry to the balding, ginger billionaire Ron Howard, we ask?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Baguette

VIP Member
Jesus Christ! Talk about picky! :eek:Who the fuck do they think they are? Imagine jumping through all those hoops just to hear him whine on about his dead mummy or to hear her recycle her "The ash was falling like snow " shite.
Was gonna book them as the commedy act for our Tattle Christmas dinner 'do' but I can't be arsed now.
Fuck off cunts, you just lost the most lucrative gig of your exile.

I bet Brenda didn't demand all those riders when she jumped out of a helicopter/plane with 007 for charity. Apparently the only thing she asked for was that she got to speak briefly, so she said "Good evening Mr Bond " or some such thing and was happy as a lark.
Let's say you are CEO of Global FidgetSpinners and you've been told it's good press to add 45 minutes of Woking-Off to your next management conference. You would jump through all those vetting hoops for President Clinton (definitely) Michelle Obama (probably) but the Duchess of Cable TV? Not a chance.

They've got the Presidential triple-plated paperwork for the hustling Harkles and it won't fly.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I love my animals..especially dogs..love me love my dog rings true..hugs chick x
Me too...... I've got a massive dog and a beautiful 10 year old cat too, love them to bits. Have a hug back, just for being an animal person 😘

Can I ask some questions that are probably extremely offensive? And I apologize in advance (I am sitting here cleaning my guns, watching the news, so you can probably guess I’m not the most sophisticated person) Why would PC or Haznoballs buy a mansion of any value and put it in that thing’s name, why not Archiedoll’s? Why would the RF allow a prince to marry a hooker? Why is everyone calling Andrew a pedophile, when he is just a typical spoiled rich man? Why does everyone want to take away the duchess title, when that is EXACTLY what the bitch wants so she can call herself a princess? Why does ANYONE actually think the SMEG has a possibility of a flying frogs fat ass of a chance in politics in the US? (That one is particularly hysterical) I apologize for the interruption. I lurk to learn! I adore the vocabulary lessons in particular ❤
Welcome ❤ I don't think you need any answers to those questions, you've got the answers yourself already really haven't you 🤣 don't apologise for joining in, all welcome here for a healthy debate about the pair of 'freda words' 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Right! Well, it’s official! Kids have been called home. Weapons locked and loaded by the doors! America officially on the brink of Civil War. Will Haz and Her Plastisizedhorseface be airlifted out with Archiedoll when things go sideways or will they stick around for the real show, do you think? World has gone crazy 😆
Aye aye aye, batten down the hatches kiddo and circle the wagons.
Oh hang on that expression doesn't fit you, cos of you being (I refuse to use a potentially reportable/racist name) of the ethnicity that you are (oh well done Freda ... good recovery, phew!) then historically you should be outside the wagon ring:unsure:. But this is 2020 and we're rewriting history and canceling all sorts of historical events so you can be inside for a change and the crazy gun totin' lootin' and hollerin' cowboys can be outside.
I should be a diplomat or a fixit fairy.

• Haha
  • Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2020-09-12 .png

She has so much done to her face! Her face looks rounder as if she had fillers or botox. She definitely made her skin appear "whiter". I wouldn't be surprised if she had a big white studio light in her face. Or maybe she actually use one of those whitening skin cream. She is at least 2 shades lighter than she was before.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The problem with Harry and Smeggy working as Conference or After Dinner speakers is that they are simply not very entertaining. She has a horrible voice and he seems to just drone on 😴

A good speaker is witty and eloquent and neither of them appear to have a sense of humour.
All I've heard from them is tedious word salad lectures. Surely people attending these events want to be entertained and have some fun.

harryball.jpg

He can't even juggle more than one ball 😁

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Meghan wearing the new earrings 😄
She has a very small round ear 🤭
Resizer_15999499711210.jpg

Damn that's very pixelated 😬

Her other side lol...
May as show off both pairs 🤭

Resizer_15999559474760.jpg

On fox sake...even more pixelated 😬
If it gets any worse she look like something from Minecraft lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member

The source added that the prince doesn’t have his own helicopter, “at least yet”, but added that there “will be plenty of rich benefactors with helicopters who would love the royal association.”

Still using royal association to get freebies from "benefactors"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I’m guessing Smegatron will use his 36th birthday to remind him that his mum was the same age when she died just to really turn the thumbscrews 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
Wow Lady C doesn't hold back on her opinion of MM in this video. Whether or not not MM was pregnant, and that's still up for debate, the duplicitous behaviour surrounding the details of the pregnancy/birth/christening etc. appears to have been designed purely to generate interest in HER. Another point she makes is that anyone could have been presented as the Duchess to the obstetrician Penelope mentioned in the book, and she would not be called upon to dispute or divulge it??? So much deception and dodgy behaviour when it is all examined now.....if there is an Archie then it is truly despicable that such behaviour surrounds his birth....
Lady C is genuinely pretty angry at their antics around the pregnancy in that video, isn't she?

She makes a point of quoting FF to show that FF states that Megz was pregnant. She then says she has known Meghan's alleged obstetrician The Countess of Bradford's husband for decades and makes the point that medical ethics would prevent the Countess commenting on any circumstances around the birth (!) So it's pretty clear what Lady C believes (**surrogate**) but she doesn't say the words out loud.

Interestingly she said that for legal reasons she couldn't give her views on the curious fact that Meghan's favourite photo agency Splash 'invaded her privacy' by hiring a helicopter to take pictures of the Harkles Oxfordshire farmhouse. The hint was that was a set up and a mutually beneficial bit of litigation.

• Heart