Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone expects the RF to set an example any more. I’m sure The Queen is way past caring about H&M’s antics.

I find your sense of outrage hilarious. Complicit in what, exactly? Hardly the crime of the century is it?
So you don't think that Smeggy is a gold digging grifting bleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think anyone expects the RF to set an example any more. I’m sure The Queen is way past caring about H&M’s antics.

I find your sense of outrage hilarious. Complicit in what, exactly? Hardly the crime of the century is it?
I think Lady Colin Campbell's book explains this really well. 'Megain' poses too big a possibility of scandal that could concomitantly destroy the monarchy. Her desire for commercial gain poses a potential constitutional conflict. The RF's best outcome is to let them completely cut loose. I am probably not explaining it very well... 🙈 I highly recommend the book! I found out loads! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 20

In many ways the 'old fashioned' ways of family life have gone out of the window - the family elders keeping the younger ones on the straight & narrow, them issuing orders and the youngsters doing as they're told. It's not the modern way, it seems, kids these days expect to do just as they like and nobody puts them right.

But this is the RF we are talking about, Queenie is head of the country and indeed the Commonwealth, and answerable to the British taxpayers. So, yes I do expect her & the RF to set an example and for her to step in if members of her family behave like knobs & put them right 👍

• Heart
In many ways the 'old fashioned' ways of family life have gone out of the window - the family elders keeping the younger ones on the straight & narrow, them issuing orders and the youngsters doing as they're told. It's not the modern way, it seems, kids these days expect to do just as they like and nobody puts them right.

But this is the RF we are talking about, Queenie is head of the country and indeed the Commonwealth, and answerable to the British taxpayers. So, yes I do expect her & the RF to set an example and for her to step in if members of her family behave like knobs & put them right 👍
Well yes. See Andrew as a worked example....

They tried pretty hard to give the dim Ginger a role with non-royal things of his own (Invictus, Endeavor, Walking with the Wounded, African Parks) so he could look useful without actually being Royal. He really was set up for life with that lot. None of it was commercial, no prospect of dodgy deals being done, but plenty of ego-boosting ceremonial stuff and plenty of time off as well. But then he met Ms Greedy Grifter of Toronto and her shady mates, thought he'd have a go at ruling the world, and the rest is on this thread somewhere. There's nowhere for him but Siberia as Mr Wales. I hear the penguins are friendly though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So what are the thoughts on the fact they were married before Windsor, as they didn't use their legal names in the service, Henry and Rachel, but Harry and Meghan?

Edited to say, I was reading the tweets/comments on the post!
I read something somewhere that said they were married in Africa - I believe it was a tweet posted recently, the information supposedly shared by a retired staff member, but as to how genuine it is, but I guess that would explain why the RF were unable to get rid/prevent the current shitshow!

There's nowhere for him but Siberia as Mr Wales. I hear the penguins are friendly though
I heard Belarus has a few penguins that need returning to the Nth Pole! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

They tried pretty hard to give the dim Ginger a role with non-royal things of his own (Invictus, Endeavor, Walking with the Wounded, African Parks) so he could look useful without actually being Royal. He really was set up for life with that lot. None of it was commercial, no prospect of dodgy deals being done, but plenty of ego-boosting ceremonial stuff and plenty of time off as well. But then he met Ms Greedy Grifter of Toronto and her shady mates, thought he'd have a go at ruling the world, and the rest is on this thread somewhere. There's nowhere for him but Siberia as Mr Wales. I hear the penguins are friendly though.
Spot on X I don't care if he goes to Wales as Mr Wales and keeps ruddy sheep in his garden, as long as he earns his own crust, keeps his narc wife quiet and they both stop trying to tell everyone else what to do (while they do something completely the opposite and using our money to pay for it).

• Heart
Reactions: 21

They tried pretty hard to give the dim Ginger a role with non-royal things of his own (Invictus, Endeavor, Walking with the Wounded, African Parks) so he could look useful without actually being Royal. He really was set up for life with that lot. None of it was commercial, no prospect of dodgy deals being done, but plenty of ego-boosting ceremonial stuff and plenty of time off as well. But then he met Ms Greedy Grifter of Toronto Los Angeles and her shady mates, thought he'd have a go at ruling the world, and the rest is on this thread somewhere. There's nowhere for him but Siberia as Mr Wales. I hear the penguins are friendly though.
I'm originally from Toronto and offended so I made a correction. :ROFLMAO:

Smeggy is a Z-list Hollywood wannabe through and through. Everything about her screams LA trailer park. A good example of a Canadian Royal is Autumn Philips. Please don't get Meg confused with us Canadians.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So you don't think that Smeggy is a gold digging grifting bleep?
Not really, no. I think she’s definitely money-oriented, but if Netflix are daft enough to pay her a fortune it’s no skin off my nose. I’d rather they made a living in the US so they can leave the RF for good and then we can all forget about them completely.

Reactions: 6
I'm originally from Toronto and offended so I made a correction. :ROFLMAO:

Smeggy is a Z-list Hollywood wannabe through and through. Everything about her screams LA trailer park. A good example of a Canadian Royal is Autumn Philips. Please don't get Meg confused with us Canadians.
I know lots of lovely people from the US and Canada, my future daughter in law is American. I treat everybody as individuals and on their own merits X but I'll call out a Freda word anytime, if they behave like one 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Step in how though? She wasn’t able to stop Charles philandering, or prevent Andrew mixing with the wrong types. The RF are not answerable to the British taxpayer. They are independently wealthy individuals who get a bit extra dosh from us for opening things, wearing silly uniforms and in the Queen’s case being a figurehead leader thus saving us the trouble of having to vote for an Irish or French style President.

Reactions: 4
I know lots of lovely people from the US and Canada, my future daughter in law is American. I treat everybody as individuals and on their own merits X but I'll call out a Freda word anytime, if they behave like one 🤣
A lot of Americans are lovely people but Smeg isn't one of them. She embodies the very fame hungry, conniving, LA z-lister type whose desperate for cash and attention, and willing to trample over people to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Complicit in allowing behaviour towards oneself which is unacceptable. I’m guessing my standards of acceptable behaviour are higher than yours. It not about the RF setting an example, it’s about everyone respecting others. But thanks for your input Sugar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Step in how though? She wasn’t able to stop Charles philandering, or prevent Andrew mixing with the wrong types. The RF are not answerable to the British taxpayer. They are independently wealthy individuals who get a bit extra dosh from us for opening things, wearing silly uniforms and in the Queen’s case being a figurehead leader thus saving us the trouble of having to vote for an Irish or French style President.
🤣The list is endless on what she needs to do to square these two up. Plenty of suggestions on the last 40 threads on here, have a read through 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Complicit in allowing behaviour towards oneself which is unacceptable. I’m guessing my standards of acceptable behaviour are higher than yours. It not about the RF setting an example, it’s about everyone respecting others. But thanks for your input Meg 😂
Calm down dear, these anger levels aren’t good for your blood pressure.

🤣The list is endless on what she needs to do to square these two up. Plenty of suggestions on the last 40 threads on here, have a read through 👍
The Queen has no power whatsoever. If she took M’s titles away which I highly doubt she will, there’s nothing to stop M using them in one form or another anyway. ‘ The former Duchess of Sussex‘ that kind of thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

The Queen has no power whatsoever.
You really wouldn’t like me if I was angry. You’re just here to stir tit and basically be annoying. We all have the measure of you so bring it on babe. Every so often one of you sugars pop in for a go. Fire away 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A lot of Americans are lovely people but Smeg isn't one of them. She embodies the very fame hungry, conniving, LA z-lister type whose desperate for cash and attention, and willing to trample over people to get it.
Yes, I've met a few of those sort too! One I'll never forget, on holiday, loud, brash I'm the big guy know it all type. Asked if he could 'pet' my dog. I said I'd not advise it, he was wearing a 'nervous' harness but totally ignored me and went ahead and did it anyway. Then wondered why his hat ended up squashed underneath the dog 🤭

The Queen has no power whatsoever. If she took M’s titles away which I highly doubt she will, there’s nothing to stop M using them in one form or another anyway. ‘ The former Duchess of Sussex‘ that kind of thing.
Rather like former yacht girl, former bit part actress, former Caucasian on her CV when it suits her, that sort of thing you mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, I've met a few of those sort too! One I'll never forget, on holiday, loud, brash I'm the big guy know it all type. Asked if he could 'pet' my dog. I said I'd not advise it, he was wearing a 'nervous' harness but totally ignored me and went ahead and did it anyway. Then wondered why his hat ended up squashed underneath the dog 🤭
My favorite thing about some Americans abroad is that somehow the topic always goes back to how they do things in America, and why it's so much better there. I've actually lived in the U.S. for many years so I'm used to it/it doesn't bother me, but my partner is Scandinavian/Dutch and raised in Norway and all the endless chatter and American supremacy infuriates him. Sometimes he pretends not to hear them so they'll go away. :LOL:

Come to think of it, Megs does a similar thing where she’s consistently trying to push her unsuitable ideas and way into the Royal Family. Even without any relevant experience or understanding of the culture or institution, Smeg thinks she can do it better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My favorite thing about Americans abroad is that somehow the topic always goes back to how they do things in America, and why it's so much better there. I've actually lived in the U.S. for many years so I'm used to it/it doesn't bother me, but my partner is Scandinavian/Dutch and raised in Norway and all the endless chatter and American supremacy infuriates him. Sometimes he pretends not to hear them so they'll go away. :LOL:
Have to disagree a bit I’m afraid. I lived there many years and actually married one. We now live in Wales. He’s one of the most humble, unassuming, quiet people you’d ever meet. They are a different culture, very enthusiastic and outgoing. I believe it’s a lack of understanding that can lead to that perception, but on the whole I found them accepting, loving and kind people. Yes, they can be annoying but have you seen a group of Brits in Magaluf. duck me, I’d rather be in the States any day of the week. But let’s not finger point 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have to disagree a bit I’m afraid. I lived there many years and actually married one. We now live in Wales. He’s one of the most humble, unassuming, quiet people you’d ever meet. They are a different culture, very enthusiastic and outgoing. I believe it’s a lack of understand that can lead to that perception, but on the whole I found them accepting, loving and kind people. Yes, they can be annoying but have you seen a group of Brits in Magaluf. duck me, I’d rather be in the States any day of the week. But let’s not finger point 😂
Fair enough - I’m just in a Meg hating mood. Her issue definitely isn’t the fact that she’s American, an actress, or a woman of color. She’s awful due to her character.

• Heart
My favorite thing about some Americans abroad is that somehow the topic always goes back to how they do things in America, and why it's so much better there. I've actually lived in the U.S. for many years so I'm used to it/it doesn't bother me, but my partner is Scandinavian/Dutch and raised in Norway and all the endless chatter and American supremacy infuriates him. Sometimes he pretends not to hear them so they'll go away. :LOL:

Come to think of it, Megs does a similar thing where she’s consistently trying to push her unsuitable ideas and way into the Royal Family. Even without any relevant experience or understanding of the culture or institution, Smeg thinks she can do it better.
Thank goodness my future Merican extended family are not like that 🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.