Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a couple of pages behind atm, but saw this on Twitter & thought I’d share, the look on her face is not what I’d consider the look of love!

I thought the Dukedom can be stripped, it’s just the HRH Prince bit
I seem to remember reading some where that it’s the other way round, she can take HRH etc hence Andy losing his, but the duke etc has to be removed by parliament. It was probably either the LCC book, or some rabbit hole I fell down

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought the Dukedom can be stripped, it’s just the HRH Prince bit
16.32 here "The Queen cannot remove a peerage from a peer. That is something that Parliament has to do. Once the Queen made Harry the Duke of Sussex, she removed her ability to just peremptorily strip him of that title. The other titles [??] are within her gift and she can remove them"

Reactions: 12
This campaign popped up in my Instagram. I would have thought a royal patron would be leading this but I assume they're only going to promote Netflix content now?

View attachment 232840
Thanks for posting this. It's very worrying to think what will happen to actors, dancers, musicians and all those behind the scenes if this goes on much longer.

Smeggy should be dumped immediately as patron of the National Theatre. The witch has done nothing for them.

In fact now the Harkles are trying to be big shots in Hollywood ALL their royal patronages should be stripped. If I ran any of these charities or the NT I'd be insisting on it because it's obvious they don't give a duck about anyone other than themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"I suspect we are going to hear shortly that Haz will 'voluntarily' surrender his titles, which I think doesn't require an Act of Parliament but a voluntary Act of Disclaimer delivered to the Lord Chancellor. That typically happens when a hereditary peer wanted to sit in Parliament like Tony Benn, so it's uncommon but not unknown. Haz will also be told agree that he'll be doing business as Mr Wales or whatever just like Uncle Eddie".

I liked reading this very much. I had no clue they were able to surrender their titles, something to look forward to in the not too distant future, I hope.🥳 It'll be bells and whistles that day ... 🤪
Lady C is right about forcibly removing the titles. But I still think the 'voluntary surrender or we release the Vegas pictures' option might solve a few problems.

It's still Parliament but an Act of Disclaimer will just get nodded through.

I'm not certain if a Royal Dukedom works in the same way as a Peerage but suspect we might be hearing more about this from the real experts in the autumn.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just remove her title!
I'm more concerned about the money they're taking from the British tax payer than the titles.

Remove all funding and let the grifting cunts manage for themselves. Smeggy will spend it all on plastic surgery and they will end up bankrupt in a few years being investigated by the IRS for money laundering and dodgy finances. Bring it on.

Trouble is that they will then divorce and Harry will come crawling back after Smeggy has taken everything.

I hope William and Kate don't allow the treacherous bastard anywhere near their precious children as who knows what he might do! Harry is a mentally ill sick bastard 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m a couple of pages behind atm, but saw this on Twitter & thought I’d share, the look on her face is not what I’d consider the look of love!

I seem to remember reading some where that it’s the other way round, she can take HRH etc hence Andy losing his, but the duke etc has to be removed by parliament. It was probably either the LCC book, or some rabbit hole I fell down
So what are the thoughts on the fact they were married before Windsor, as they didn't use their legal names in the service, Henry and Rachel, but Harry and Meghan?

Edited to say, I was reading the tweets/comments on the post!

So what are the thoughts on the fact they were married before Windsor, as they didn't use their legal names in the service, Henry and Rachel, but Harry and Meghan?

To be brutally honest I'm annoyed I didn't realise this before as everything about their relationship has been completely bleeping bullshit.

• Haha
Thanks for posting this. It's very worrying to think what will happen to actors, dancers, musicians and all those behind the scenes if this goes on much longer.

Smeggy should be dumped immediately as patron of the National Theatre. The witch has done nothing for them.

In fact now the Harkles are trying to be big shots in Hollywood ALL their royal patronages should be stripped. If I ran any of these charities or the NT I'd be insisting on it because it's obvious they don't give a duck about anyone other than themselves.
The National Theatre have already had various opportunities to seek a new patron, and vast numbers of calls from the public and the acting community for them to do so. Unfortunately the place is run by idiots.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

I wish @Yorkiejules were here now because she'd agree this is shapeshifter struggling to maintain its cover.(y):alien:

Even Manson would've run from those dark beams of evil. :eek:o_O🥵

That look could melt ice ...

• Haha
I wish @Yorkiejules were here now because she'd agree this is shapeshifter struggling to maintain its cover.(y):alien:

Even Manson would've run from those dark beams of evil. :eek:o_O🥵

That look could melt ice ...
Meh........good for nothing FREDA WORDS them shapeshifters are :cool::alien:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She looks bleeping scary there, like a real psycho.
She's chewing her lip and staring because the attention isnt on her 😬

I bet Haznoballs cowers in the corner with the dogs when she has a temper tantrum 😁

• Haha
Hmm, getting Hazza to sign multi million contracts as a couple makes a quickie divorce a little less possible when his livelihood and reputation is contractually linked to their marriage.
What a muppet

• Sick

The Archbishop used their full names at the beginning of the service though.

I know with funerals, legally you have to use the deceased‘s full name once during the service. E.g. if Joseph Thomas Bloggs was known to all as Tommy, then the officiant must use his full name on one occasion and then they can use Tommy after that if the family wish.

I‘ve no idea if it’s the same for marriage.

Reactions: 10
A two minute snapshot in time there, we see the last of Harry as we thought we knew him and watch as he makes the biggest mistake of his life. Quite literally THE turning point.

In my opinion, of course: - )

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The comments on the DM article are spot on. What I find perplexing is that normal families are very complex in nature, it’s a balancing act of keeping harmony, respect and individuality. Each member has their own thought processes, but strives to please other members to lead to that harmony and together conglomerates into one unit. That’s my experience anyhow.

When one member of the tribe steps “out of line” the other members usually come down hard and let them know their behaviour is unacceptable. Why is the powerful matriarch of this family doing nothing. As has been mentioned in many comments, this makes HMQ look very weak. I don’t know of any Grandmother who would let their errant family members treat them in such a way. It’s not easy to cut family members loose, but if they continuously tit on you it’s the only option left, otherwise you are seen to be condoning their bad behaviour. Even Thomas Markle has cut his beloved daughter loose, no longer recognising the child he brought up. Doria is complicit, Harry is complicit and it’s beginning to look like the RF are complicit.

Bottom line is, the message this sends out is there are no longer family rules. Do what the duck you like and if others don’t like it they can just suck it up or duck off. Way to go RF. Teaching the youth of today that family values no longer exist and you can do what the hell you want without regard for others feelings. Seems strange in light of the fact that M&H want to preach about the “nice” bits of life whilst displaying the fact that they are indeed a pair of cunts!

I don’t think anyone expects the RF to set an example any more. I’m sure The Queen is way past caring about H&M’s antics.

I find your sense of outrage hilarious. Complicit in what, exactly? Hardly the crime of the century is it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.