Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Was she organising things back when she was a "working royal"?

She went on to debunk the claims of friendship between herself and Markle, writing, "I’ve met this woman once. Ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I reckon that was heavily edited and that they had a few negative comments on them but decided not to show
My thoughts exactly. They might have asked 50 people; 4 were praising them, 46 called them c*nts. That's what I'm hoping for anyway 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ohhh 26 pages! Look forward to catching up..PomBear is happy on that 🤗 x
I'm on page 19.

Happy Pom Bear 🤗
Resizer_15991700529150.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
My thoughts exactly. They might have asked 50 people; 4 were praising them, 46 called them c*nts. That's what I'm hoping for anyway 🤭
The cult of the Cunts. We are everywhere and snarkles cannot silence us .:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry and Meghan can star in a new game show called "Grab Harry's balls" 🤭

Meghan is running the show, and Harry shows the audience of how you need to grab his balls in one of those blower machines.
You grab the balls you win a prize 😄
Resizer_15991700529151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He's missed a trick or two there methinks Palp. Sooo, this children's programming? Anybody got any ideas? The Banana Splits? Captain Pugwash?
"Duck Rabbit", read badly by Smegs, but this time with Archiedoll in vaguely clean clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Young Harry smoking..I never saw him smoke before 🤔( not my pic)

Resizer_15991701592270.jpg

I really really hate it when I have to agree with anything bleeping Piers bleeping asshole bleeping gobshite bleeping Morgan, the bleep, has to say! 🤬
Piers bleeping Morgan 🤭 x
Resizer_15991774578810.jpg

Why do my posts join an old post even though there is a 43 min gap between the new and last one 😶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do my posts join an old post even though there is a 43 min gap between the new and last one 😶
I think you need to wait until the '3 dots' uder your post which allows the editing disapear.
I hate when my post merge together especially if they are on different subjects 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12

NETFLIX is to screen a tacky musical about Princess Diana — after signing up her son Harry and his wife Meghan in a £112million deal.

In the show the Queen calls the tragic princess a “tart”, while another scene sees Diana in bed with James Hewitt.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thanks for setting up a new thread 😁
Well done to @Loftcat fir a great new title 😘

I've been sniffing around for comments on other sites and have found some scandalous tattle:

The elderly person who used to work for the firm has said again that Harry is in the UK. Meghan is after a lot of money to be paid off and she has tried to extort money from them, something to do with Andrew 😲

Then I found another theory involving Charles from someone else:
'I believe MM knew from her previous years of sexual experiences with many men, that if she could get any incident to occur with Charles, it would be THE most devastating news to the entire royal family & forever secure her stupendously weathy future, that has repeatedly been shown to be her prime objective. MM would have revealed it, however she enhanced about what actually occurred to H, at some point after the time they left "for their freedom"... how else to explain H's extreme, demented, rejection towards his father & the rest of his family after their exit? Otherwise, my opinon is that if no such incident occurred, H's behavior is so "over the top" irrational beyond belief, there is no way to salvage what used to be the human being that MM diminished him to, including, by her even bragging about it, that even his name, she just addressed him as H'
They don’t hate him enough to turn down his dosh!

Reactions: 14
I had two thoughts about the Netflix deal.

1. Undisclosed sum could be $1.

2. It could all be smoke and mirrors. All these figures of $150 million could be bandied around because Meagain is getting ready to divorce Harry. These figures will get taken into account in any divorce settlement... ‘we had a $150 million deal which has fallen through because of the divorce; I need to be compensated for that’.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

NETFLIX is to screen a tacky musical about Princess Diana — after signing up her son Harry and his wife Meghan in a £112million deal.

In the show the Queen calls the tragic princess a “tart”, while another scene sees Diana in bed with James Hewitt.
It‘s so tacky it was going to be on Broadway before the Rona struck:rolleyes:

I had two thoughts about the Netflix deal.

1. Undisclosed sum could be $1.

2. It could all be smoke and mirrors. All these figures of $150 million could be bandied around because Meagain is getting ready to divorce Harry. These figures will get taken into account in any divorce settlement... ‘we had a $150 million deal which has fallen through because of the divorce; I need to be compensated for that’.
It’s one of their UK paid shills (Jonathan Shalit) who is pushing the numbers up and up.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

"Royal officials 'will examine Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Netflix deal' after they agreed to approval of any new commercial ventures when they quit public life.

A palace source claimed that despite ditching official duties any profit-oriented plans would be 'subject to discussion'.

There are questions over how it will look to the taxpayer when the Sussexes have still not paid off the £2.4million spent on refurbishing Frogmore Cottage in Windsor.

The source told the Mirror: 'Harry and Meghan did leave as working members of the family with everyone's best wishes and it is sincerely hoped they find the happiness that appeared to be lacking in their lives.

'However, it goes without saying any deals they are making will be scrutinised by the royal household.

'Under the terms of their deal to forgo their royal duties, they agreed any commercial deals would be subject to discussion.'"

The rest of the article just repeats other previous articles.

ETA quotes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I bet William is furious. This will drive an even deeper wedge between them.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.