Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone picks on Meghan for various reasons.... Buckingham palace and Harry gave multiple warnings to leave her alone (as William did with Kate). Nobody listened and now everyone’s shocked that they’ve up sticks and gone! Personally I think well done wanted to protect your little boy (& future children) from such a hateful world!
I‘m not shocked that they’re leaving because I never thought that Harry was cut out for life as a full-time prominent working royal. However, I was shocked that he chose to have such a public wedding and then jump really quickly into public engagements and self promotion with his new wife.

Harry‘s problem is that he wants all of the privilege of being royal without the burden and accountability. He has shown himself to be just another pompous and privileged posh boy. I would have more respect for him if he did truly go and make a life for his family on his own but doubt that will happen. Mr & Mrs SussexRoyal will be cashing on his royal connections for as long as there is cash and fame to be had.

Reactions: 25
I find the way people speak with such confidence about these 2 absolutely fascinating. I’m not that confident about stuff I actually have some knowledge of.

Reactions: 6
I find the way people speak with such confidence about these 2 absolutely fascinating. I’m not that confident about stuff I actually have some knowledge of.
It’s a gossip page on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Harry has had enough of public life, wants to go and keep chickens in a shack, get fat etc fine. If Meghan didn't realise the attention she would get, wants to go home to the US, raise her family, fine. But that's not what they want. They want to be celebs, to raise their profile even further, to become properly rich. All while keeping the bits of royal life they want, titles, properties, security, deference. Sort of OK, and to be negotiated. But this I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN NOW, like moody teenagers telling their parents they hate them... That's odd.
I'd say the rf will bend over backwards to keep them in the tent pissing out, rather than out the tent, pissing in,
It won't go well, they're not the Obamas, they are not that bright, neither have any achievements or talent.
It's sad to think of Harry after the inevitable divorce, Prince Andrew 2.0, sordid and pointless life.

Reactions: 21
I think they are both twats. The British public does not like duplicitous people which they both have shown to be. All their bleating about people needing to reduce their carbon footprint and then within a few weeks they have flown tens of thousands of miles. Associating with Apple that basicaly makes use of slave labour in China.
Some of this might wash in the USA but the British do not excuse bad manners and lying.
I'm glad she's managed to up her profile by marrying Harry and hopefully they can be completely financialy independant from the UK. I mean she was a mediocre actress at best but now she will be highly in demand. She's already signed a deal with Disney who didn't even know ho she was before her marriage

Reactions: 14
Are they not senior royals then? (am so confused). How could they have got that wrong or did they obstinately pitch up to a party they weren’t invited to?

Reactions: 4
I think they are both twats. The British public does not like duplicitous people which they both have shown to be. All their bleating about people needing to reduce their carbon footprint and then within a few weeks they have flown tens of thousands of miles. Associating with Apple that basicaly makes use of slave labour in China.
Some of this might wash in the USA but the British do not excuse bad manners and lying.
I'm glad she's managed to up her profile by marrying Harry and hopefully they can be completely financialy independant from the UK. I mean she was a mediocre actress at best but now she will be highly in demand. She's already signed a deal with Disney who didn't even know ho she was before her marriage
Haha the great British public just re-elected Boris Johnson who appears to be duplicity personified.

Everyone has an opinion, even all the tabloid reporters. At the end of the day the only people who do know what's going on are those in the Palace.

So in the meantime everyone has their own thoughts and opinions.

Are they not senior royals then? (am so confused). How could they have got that wrong or did they obstinately pitch up to a party they weren’t invited to?
I *think* they were meant to come in by another door later with other members of the RF (from reading comments under the video). They certainly weren't supposed to go in behind William and Kate. I'm not sure about who is or isn't senior tbh.

Reactions: 3
Mortifying. I’d be leaving the country (and changing my identity) too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seniors will be those in line to the throne & their partners, as well as Princess Anne who is Princess Royal and takes on the most work. Harry doesn’t seem able to separate himself as Wills’ brother from Wills being the future King and him, well, not.

Reactions: 9
The rules do seem archaic and silly tbf - but not that difficult really. Quite a nice cushy life for following a few daft guidelines whether you agree with them or not.

Reactions: 11
Good summary on another blog site below

What has basically happened is that Harry & Meghan have told their boss the following:

- We're not quitting, but we're going extremely part-time.

- We'll come to work only when we feel like it, and when we do, we'll only work on the projects we choose.

- We'll spend most of our time on our own side hustles, but you'll still pay us, minus the 5% of our salaries that we're generously giving back.

- We'll keep our company car, housing allowance, and all other perks and benefits associated with the job.
And if it was worded this way in the press, people would be reacting differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha the great British public just re-elected Boris Johnson who appears to be duplicity personified.
Did they vote for Boris or the Tory position on Brexit? British people generally vote for parties and manifestos not party leaders.

Reactions: 10
I don’t blame Meghan I think it’s unfair that she is taking more flack he is a grown man and yeah maybe she has some influence but at the end of the day he makes his own decisions,
If she is manipulating then that’s a red flag right there and he should grow a pair and stand for what he wants , for all we know it could be all him.

Reactions: 1
I’d go as far to say the vast majority of the U.K. voted for bozza because they believe Jeremy Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser. Nothing to do with manifestos in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.