Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A p*** uncle who got away with the help of the royal family, tabloids who are on the hunt for scandals, the recent break in they experienced, problems with other family members. I kind of understand why the want to get away.
The Royal family are a dodgy bunch and Harry is aware that Diana was stripped of her HRH and treated badly
,what other family would sit back and allow a naive teenager to marry their 30 something son while he was still having an affair with his married mistress. They stripped her of her HRH after the divorce and of course the whole conspiratory theories involving their role in her death are still whispered. Harry has always seemed rather resentful and bitter about them and possibly haveing a pweirdo Uncle was the last straw.

Reactions: 4
Morning Tattlers! Just to let you know even though no-one in my house has had the decency to ask me this morning or bring me toast on a silver platter or sneakily set up a website so I can pimp out my new family for dollars ..... I’m OK 😉😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

The polls are quite interesting! I particularly enjoyed the RF member rankings.

I can’t see how they can come back from this, unless they think that across the pond they’re going to love their after dinner speeches etc?

Reactions: 8

I can’t see how they can come back from this, unless they think that across the pond they’re going to love their after dinner speeches etc?
It’s interesting because Harry has been so loved and protected by the public after his Mother’s death but even that doesn’t seem to be able to protect him this time.

Reactions: 10
The Royal family are a dodgy bunch and Harry is aware that Diana was stripped of her HRH and treated badly
,what other family would sit back and allow a naive teenager to marry their 30 something son while he was still having an affair with his married mistress. They stripped her of her HRH after the divorce and of course the whole conspiratory theories involving their role in her death are still whispered. Harry has always seemed rather resentful and bitter about them and possibly haveing a pweirdo Uncle was the last straw.
Why should Diana have retained HRH? They divorced so she was no longer a member of the royal family. Fergie also lost the HRH when she divorced randy Andy. Makes sense to me.

Reactions: 13
Why should Diana have retained HRH? They divorced so she was no longer a member of the royal family. Fergie also lost the HRH when she divorced randy Andy. Makes sense to me.
And she was still Diana, Princess of Wales after the divorce. Still a good title really.

Reactions: 11
Everyone picks on Meghan for various reasons.... Buckingham palace and Harry gave multiple warnings to leave her alone (as William did with Kate). Nobody listened and now everyone’s shocked that they’ve up sticks and gone! Personally I think well done wanted to protect your little boy (& future children) from such a hateful world!
Many comments on here commending them for choosing a quieter and hopefully happy life. Our media is notorious. However most of the UK do not appreciate our money being used to fund their cottage, wedding and security if they plan to piss off. We are in a time of great austerity. My daughters school has an event nearly every week where I have to send money in - to fund basic equipment.
I don’t care if they go. I don’t like the manner they’ve announced though.

Reactions: 18

She doesn’t care about the UK, just about the US. For some reason she thinks being the duchess of Sussex means something in the US. I think they already count on losing the HRH because they haven’t referred to themselves like that since their Christmas message.

Reactions: 6
Can still see her s tape online! It does look a lot like her but I don’t know if it actually is her you can do a lot these days with editing faces onto bodies

Reactions: 5
Would it also make sense for Andrew to be stripped of his HRH? He has done far worse than Diana. Or is that ok then because he is the Queen's son?

Reactions: 7
In the last few months I read a lot about the UK Royals and it is my understanding Fergie kept her HRH after the divorce. That only changed after Diana used it as a bargaining tool in the divorce. The queen issued letters patent months after the Fergie-Andrew divorce (https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...on-Prince-Andrew-Fergie-split-Queen-Elizabeth).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's political correctness gone mad. My friend is black. That's what she refers to herself as. She absolutely HATES the phrase 'person of colour'. As she said to me one day: "We're both 'people of colour', except you're the colour white and I'm the colour black".
true but Meghan is mixed race, and I think people use that term as they don’t wanna be perceived as a racist , honestly you can’t win these days if you say mixed race someone is offended saying are you saying she can’t identify as a black woman etc etc
People need to chill, my nephew got told the other day in school that he couldn’t go to his friends house because he is a cracker lmao we didn’t even understand until we realised it’s a derogatory term for white , did my sister go to the school nah we laughed and felt sorry for their ignorance .

Reactions: 5
Would it also make sense for Andrew to be stripped of his HRH? He has done far worse than Diana. Or is that ok then because he is the Queen's son?
Yes it is, because he is the Queen’s son and born royalty. Diana married into royalty, she wasn’t born into it.

Reactions: 6
Yes it is, because he is the Queen’s son and born royalty. Diana married into royalty, she wasn’t born into it.
hahahhahahah what planet are you on? The guy is a pweirdo? But its ok because he is royal ? hahahahaha

After such a bombshell has anyone asked the Queen...…..'are you ok your majesty?'.
She is fine, she has loads of underpaid minions working for her

Reactions: 1
hahahhahahah what planet are you on? The guy is a pweirdo? But its ok because he is royal ? hahahahaha

She is fine, she has loads of underpaid minions working for her
What planet are you on when a queen delivers a baby they are called HRH the name
Even if ur a murderer you will always be HRH because your the child of the queen it’s how it works doh

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.