Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they want to be independent let them. Let them get jobs to fund their own protection, house, lifestyle etc... not have their cake and eat it

the turnaround of Harry is incredible he was well loved not too many years ago

Reactions: 18
I have ITV news on now and the clips of her talking make my blood boil, she literally is the most annoying person in the public eye 😂 ugh remember her “nobody asks how I am” crap and how her friends apparently advised her that the British tabloids would ruin her life! I know these things have all been discussed already but UGH she winds me up nothing ordinary 😤
basically what's happening is that the RF are not giving them what they want, so they are pouting like spoiled brats and they quit

same. The whole woe is me tit is tiring. You’re rich love, and married to a rich man. I doubt you have that many problens. And you could have got the press onside by not being a hypocritical pair of dickheads or just stayed out of the spotlight whilst Archie was a baby like William and Catherine pretty much did.
Well, that's the thing with narcs, if they are not loved, they will play the victim so quickly!

Reactions: 12
The whole of Ricky Gervaise's Golden Globes speech could really apply so much to Meagain it's unreal! (Even down to the Ep*stein comment and private jets/ 'virtue signalling whilst doing the opposite' hypocrisy)

Reactions: 15
Please don’t linch me, my username is a nickname I have 😂 promise!

I thought the royal formally known as prince and Meagain would enjoy this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They want to be independent , well before they got married they should of told everyone they wanted to be independent then and paid for there own wedding , it’s as if they’ve got themselves ( used resources ) to get them in w strong position financially and then decided it’s all to much etc , regardless he’s had the upbringing so he’s used to it all , whereas she. Isn’t , it’s looking more than likely that she rules the roost if he wanted out years ago then why not become independent years ago , just sounds odd now he’s married he’s decided to open his mouth ??? He looked clearly happy before he met her galavanting around with wills and Kate , now Meghan has turned up he’s like a lost puppy following his leader ; apparently tho they will still receive money form the duchy of Cornwall , and keep frogmore cottage , just stepping back from royal duties , sounds to me as if they want what they can get but sit back and not work for it

Reactions: 17
I wish the queen would strip them of their titles and have it announced in the press/ news before these two muppets are told about it in person. The same treatment that they dish out to the BRF should be dealt tothem regarding communicating actions that are taken by the Palace which involve them too.

I am truly shocked that that statement went out before the palace knew.

I wonder if Harry even knew it was going out ? Ha ha.

Reactions: 26
I wish the queen would strip them of their titles and have it announced in the press/ news before these two muppets are told about it in person. The same treatment that they dish out to the BRF should be dealt tothem regarding communicating actions that are taken by the Palace which involve them too.
Whilst that would be incredible, they'd be stooping to their level and the RF have more class than that. They also have the complication of Harry and Archie being 6th and 7th in line to the throne (the Queen was born 7th). They'll stick to the morale high ground in their rightful place!

They want to be independent , well before they got married they should of told everyone they wanted to be independent then and paid for there own wedding , it’s as if they’ve got themselves ( used resources ) to get them in w strong position financially and then decided it’s all to much etc , regardless he’s had the upbringing so he’s used to it all , whereas she. Isn’t , it’s looking more than likely that she rules the roost if he wanted out years ago then why not become independent years ago , just sounds odd now he’s married he’s decided to open his mouth ??? He looked clearly happy before he met her galavanting around with wills and Kate , now Meghan has turned up he’s like a lost puppy following his leader ; apparently tho they will still receive money form the duchy of Cornwall , and keep frogmore cottage , just stepping back from royal duties , sounds to me as if they want what they can get but sit back and not work for it
They've complained - snidely - about the press in their statement yet want their cake and to eat it too. They can't see the hypocrisy!

Please don’t linch me, my username is a nickname I have 😂 promise!

I thought Harry and Meagain would enjoy this!

Do you wish to make a statement, your royal Highness? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she going to become a daily blogger and do chubby bunny challenges with Alfie deyes. Harry will regret this one day I fear. Seems more her doing as she still wants to be a ‘celeb’

are they still going to be pretending to be environmentally friendly when jetting between splitting their time in two countries.

Reactions: 12
Megs is just sulking because she thought that as a tit-hot (she thinks) actress she could wend her merry way through the Royal Family and win the hearts and minds of all ye British peoples by simpering, batting her eyelashes, and popping out a rather odd looking partially royal sprog. Sorry, but he def looks odd.:oops:
Um, no Megs.Most of us saw through you from the get go. The only one believing your hype at this point is your brainwashed husband, and he's admitted to being mentally fragile.No tit Sherlock.:rolleyes:

And I wish Harry would just get the rest of hair whacked off like his bro. His back-of-the-head combover is crap.Letting your hair grow long to hide rampant baldness is never a good look in a young man.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These two idiots need to duck off into oblivion and never be heard of again.

They don’t want to be in the limelight? Well, duck off then! But don’t expect the British tax payer to continue to fund your ridiculously lavish lifestyle. Get to duck, both of you get out to work and pay your own way. Can’t have your cake and eat it.

They will be divorced in a few years and she still bleed him dry. All she’s ever wanted is money & status. She was sniffing around the London socialite scene for a year or so before she sucked Harry in. She’s a desperate witch who was going after anyone she could who was wealthy and had connections.

True love it most certainly isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
i reckon that when the inevitable divorce happens, H will try to reconnect to the family. just think it’s so sad for Charles, William & Catherine but most of all the Queen and Phillip. Been saying ever since the engagement interview that something just seemed off with her (and i was a big fan of his and i loved suits so naturally was glad to see them together!)
I wonder if the new “slimline” royals will now have to include Anne, and the Wessex’s?

Reactions: 8

Yel

They'll be the hottest thing in Hollywood, but if they carry on as they have been in the UK very quickly people will turn on them over there.

Stop whinging and whining and get on with it.

I bet he wishes he'd just got together with the blonde one from the Saturdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They'll be the hottest thing in Hollywood, but if they carry on as they have been in the UK very quickly people will turn on them over there.

Stop whinging and whining and get on with it.
They buy into people like the Kardashian's hugely though...

Reactions: 3

Yel

They buy into people like the Kardashian's hugely though...
Hasn't the Kardashians show been canned? The ratings are dire compared to its peak.

They've been much smarter at wining over people. Meg needed to play the long game to get people on side and she's shown no interest to do that.

All she’s ever wanted is money & status. She was sniffing around the London socialite scene for a year or so before she sucked Harry in. She’s a desperate witch who was going after anyone she could who was wealthy and had connections
This! Avoid like the plague anyone that was using piers Morgan and Tanya burr to social climb
CmhWk9vWAAADbm5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.