Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he does truly fund himself then and doesn’t like in the free house he was gifted by the tax payers ie the queen .

Reactions: 5
Honestly it’s like being dumped over text.

How long have they even known each other 😣

Reactions: 9
The fact that they have released this big statement, BEFORE discussing with the Queen is a disgrace. They are meant to be family. The family that has given Meagain the platform to be up her own arse and pretend she is the next Queen. They should have their titles removed from them and all funding stopped. Refund the Queen and tax payers for the money they have wasted. They need to drop the titles while they are at it too. They don't deserve to keep them.

The Queen and Prince Philip have worked so hard to keep the monarchy relevant. Poor William and Kate are going to have to do even more when they are trying to give their kids a normal family life.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I am truly shocked that that statement went out before the palace knew.

I wonder if Harry even knew it was going out ? Ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s going to pregnant within the next few months, she’s in such a rush to do everything.

Once again the picture they use side profile of Harry and full face of Meghan.

Can the monarchy survive this?

• Wow
Once again the picture they use side profile of Harry and full face of Meghan.

Can the monarchy survive this?
Hell yes! They survived the actual king abdicating.......... they can in survive 6th in line to throne tootling off! Charles wanted to streamline anyway..........

Reactions: 17
I really hope they give up theirs HRH, I wonder if they’ll be as popular without the royal titles?!
I believe this was her game plan all along, segregate him from family, move him away but use the royal connection to give her a worldwide platform.
He’s so desperate to be loved and settled that he’d jump if she asked. He’s scarred by his past which has made his decision making a bit blurred.

Hell yes! They survived the actual king abdicating.......... they can in survive 6th in line to throne tootling off! Charles wanted to streamline anyway..........
Were they sacked or have they made the decision themselves 🤔

Reactions: 10
This is just...Wow! Is it safe to assume that it is her pr firm (and MeAgain) who is behind this? How can Harry go along with it?! The foundations of BP are shaking and winter is coming....(for the "Duke" and "Duchess")

Reactions: 2
This is just...Wow! Is it safe to assume that it is her pr firm (and MeAgain) who is behind this? How can Harry go along with it?! The foundations of BP are shaking and winter is coming....(for the "Duke" and "Duchess")
Imagine Harry didn't even know!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well well well. I can’t believe this day has come! Good riddance to them but it also has me feeling sad. Meghan has completely isolated Harry from the family. I’m not saying he doesn’t have a mind of his own, but she definitely comes across as so manipulative. She’s a real piece of work.

They complain about press intrusion but only because the media is critiquing them and calling them out on their hypocrisy and woke bs. If they were brown nosing them they’d feel completely different about the press. They (well, I guess mainly Meghan?) just want to be luvvy celebrities.

Can’t believe they didn’t even consult the Queen before this too. Their disrespect knows no bounds. Poor Queen, she doesn’t need all this nonsense at her age. Although I wonder is she maybe a bit pleased to see the back of them?!

Reactions: 18
They're going to end up like Edward and Mrs Simpson, they stepped back so Wallis could have what she wanted but slowly the resentment set in that he had given up so much for her and it really didn't end well he became a broken man, I'm no fan of his but the happiness beaming from markle compared to the look on Harry's face says it all, I think he's doomed tbh .

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if Meghan has political ambitions in her own country . No wonder everyone else in the royals didn’t like her . She has basically pulled him away from everything he has ever known .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.