Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with all you say and personally I don’t think Smegz will take it to court, simply because if the surrogate/fake pregnancy rumours are true (personally I haven’t seen enough evidence to convince me either way, the moon bump pics look pretty damning but some also look manipulated to me) she won’t want that aired out even in closed court.

They will settle, and KC3 will offer a ridiculously generous settlement to make her go away, and that’s part of what I think he’s consulting the Law Lords about.

The bigger problem in my view is what Smegz will do after the divorce. We all know she has no discernible talent so the only way she could keep herself in the public eye would be to sell endless tell all interviews full of gruesome details about her unstable drug taking ex and his fucked up family. I’m sure KC3 would want her to sign an NDA as part of the settlement but she may well try to wriggle out of that one.

All of that to say that buying her silence is going to be VERY expensive. Smegz will want to be kept in the luxury she has become accustomed to until her dying day. And she won’t give up those kids because they’re her meal ticket.

Harey rushed into this disastrous marriage very quickly and it’s going to take a very, very long time to get out of it. Harry THIS is what your brother was thinking about when he warned you to take things slow. And instead of being grateful for his love and care, you went off on him. You IMBECILE.
Exactly. I don't think the settlement figure or the (imo fictitious) custody arrangements will be a problem. The problem is that the law was broken and BP must come up with an explanation.

They may produce documents and explain the subterfuge as stress, the children were legitimate all along, here is the proof. A cover story. They can do anything, as we have seen. It's not in the interests of either party to have the lies exposed, but the ones who could blow the lid off are the Stoats who don't have to do anything except sit and wait.
I don't know what will happen to Harold.

Reactions: 27
Tom loves street food and he loves covering his crap in someone else's garden, particularly a flower bed and tonight he will be digging up your precious plants, well him and 20 other's.

You underestimate his intelligence @Cinnamon.girl he won't let this latest insult go unpunished

As for that ugly rat Hayseed sunning his hairy butt,bleeping pretender will be eliminated by the rat catcher soon and wearing h i s pretend gun like a scarf.

The CAS are watching you as we speak and duck your flowers
😃 Now now girls.... we've all called a truce to try and take over Nott Cott 😁
Tom is doing a reccy to see if there's anyone about then we're going in to set up a new VIP lounge for Tattlers... we have orders to shred any underwear left on the premises... and to piss on Smegz soft furnishings.... let us know if you have any other orders for the squad....
we'll let you know when we're in!
Polish_20230805_181347799.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Am I the only one who really, really wants ILBW to go into politics? We’ll get to finally find out the truth about her yachting days; her mother disappearing for 10yrs and all the other bullshit. She’s so thin skinned she’ll be destroyed. Bring it on.
You’re absolutely not alone! I’ve said for years my dearest wish is for her to run for President. It would be an utterly hilarious ride for the entire 11 minutes of her political career! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have never ever seen a pregnant woman hold her bump like that.I think, many moons ago, I likened that pose to someone drying off a football/rugby ball with a towel before a throw-in.
Useless fact of the day: The use of a towel to dry the ball will not be allowed this season in English football. As you were. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wouldn’t be suprised if she was one now too, maybe she’s a professional beard
There's obviously money in being a Professional Beard as all the Bearded Women are famous and wealthy. Is there an age limit and how do you become one?
I thought that @Porco Misere and I could become Beards and test the water?
Not Trudeau, he's got a face like a bowl of dough.
Being a bit presumptious here as I don't know how agile my Porco friend is.
Can't ask Nutty as she's joined at the hip with that one-eyed git, and the other senior ladies on here are too refined.
(Mind you I'm not sure about @wisebutwild who might be a hit of a dark horse.)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
First of all, what is with the limp wrist affectation? Is that supposed to be regal?

Secondly, the dress looks like a cheap beach cover-up…and must be intended to show off her (in my opinion) chemically induced weight loss. Here’s the problem for her…that weight loss made her face uglier. She is not naturally slim like POW…so a fast weight loss has sunken her face in an unattractive way…that does not happen to someone who stays slim naturally.

Thirdly, i don’t believe any of these alleged stories of birthday parties, loving friendships. Hollywood is a fake world, where ‘stories’ are manufactured by powerful entities and their other clients say…”Yeah, I was there. my bestest friend.”

Thirdly, OMG…H really has morphed into Sugar Bear. Maybe they will start hanging out together…intellectual equals that they are….and both dominated by their ‘woman.’
Agreed! That dress is the worst possible choice Meghan could have made because the thick horizontal stripes simply emphasises that she has a naturally broad rectangular body shape. She can lose as much weight as she likes but her natural body shape will never change, she gets it from her dad actually who is also naturally broad across the shoulders, chest and midriff.

I have the same body shape and I know to wear dresses with a tailored waist and low waistline, same with two piece outfits. Absolutely no horizontal stripes or blocks. If you don’t have a natural waist then no bother, you can create the illusion of one with your clothes.

If I know this and I’m just a poor commoner and basic witch then how can Meghan with all her money and so called fashion sense not know it? She could find out what styles best fit her body by spending literally 10 minutes doing one of those online quizzes where you put in your size, shape and colouring and it advises you on what clothes to wear for your frame and in what colours. What the hell is wrong with her? It’s like in her mind she is lanky and willowy like Catherine so she dresses for that style even though she is simply not built like that.

Reactions: 39
Fortunately never had that happen, yet......🐭🐁
16.5 hours since I last had the ‘pleasure’…
It’s like those boards you see saying “x days since last accident”,
0 days since last mouse 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Isn’t it actually two separate bills? Maskell seeks a new Bill to allow The King to remove titles, while Seely wants to amend the 1917 Titles Deprivation Act (used in the First World War) which would give the Privy Council the power to act.
Maskell’s bill is currently due a second reading on 24/11/23, but “The House is currently not expected to sit on this day and the Bill is therefore not expected to be taken.”

As for the Seely Bill, can’t find anything other than news about him thinking about it.
I think it's all part of the same thing, connected. It was only when Bob Seely announced his intention to amend the 1917 Titles Deprivation Act to deprive the Sussexes of their titles that Rishi squashed it.
Not a cheep out of him to squash the Maskell Bill to remove Andrew's title months before.
Even if Bob Seely only announced his intentions, it was enough for No. 10 and KC to leap to the Stoat's defence and squash it immediately, so the Maskell Bill must also now be dead in the water?

Reactions: 21
I'm just trying to get my head around this one.... She's out on her "birthday" with her bff's husband, but no BFF, and Harold.... I cannot imagine any scenario where I am out with my husband and my bff's husband....surely you meet as couples or not at all...
Apparently Heather (Dorak) is in Mexico.....the dude with Megnutz is her husband. This o f course begs the question why is Megnutz not in Mexico with her mate?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was just listening to LCC's latest (I'm sure someone will summarize in full). She raised a possibility I had not thought of -- when Harry is in Japan (after his Singapore trip) will he be photographed/received by Rahm Emanuel, the US Ambassador to Japan who happens to be the brother of Ari Emmanuel (Meghan's agent). I don't know what the excuse is for him to be going to Japan, but I did wonder a bit why that was on the itinerary. This may be why.

All I can say is I hope IF this is on the agenda, I hope the US State Department shuts it down or the UK Foreign office indicates somehow that this would be inappropriate. It would give the impression that he is representing the UK, which he is not.
They've never been censored for interfering in politics and doing faux royal tours like when they went to New York UN HQ. Pearl Harbour, lobbying Congress, false trip to Mozambique, always meddling and trading on their royal titles. The Stoat will go to Japan and be feted as HRH Duke of Sussex.
Your hopes that the US State Department shuts him down or that the Foreign Office shows gentle disapproval are in vain. This is the Biden administration, who have blocked the FOI Request over his drug use on his visa. And the Foreign Office who will do what Chuck tells them. The Stoat can and does do exactly what he wants, free from consequences no matter what.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.