Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this on the previous thread.... That MM looked odd, couldn't put my finger on it, but she looked very AI - post 793 on previous thread.

It's all very strange.
On her Youtube video Taz noticed that throughout the video Meghan was clear and in focus whereas Harry was blurry and out of focus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I said this on the previous thread.... That MM looked odd, couldn't put my finger on it, but she looked very AI - post 793 on previous thread.

It's all very strange.
AI. From the two who preach misinformation and disinformation. Lol. You couldn't make it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
ooh the shade in that BuggerUp article...

let's face it the company is totally unethical in every way, no wonder they needed a CHIMPO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Was just listening to LCC's latest (I'm sure someone will summarize in full). She raised a possibility I had not thought of -- when Harry is in Japan (after his Singapore trip) will he be photographed/received by Rahm Emanuel, the US Ambassador to Japan who happens to be the brother of Ari Emmanuel (Meghan's agent). I don't know what the excuse is for him to be going to Japan, but I did wonder a bit why that was on the itinerary. This may be why.

All I can say is I hope IF this is on the agenda, I hope the US State Department shuts it down or the UK Foreign office indicates somehow that this would be inappropriate. It would give the impression that he is representing the UK, which he is not.
He's going to trample the war dead again, isn't he?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
ooh the shade in that BuggerUp article...

let's face it the company is totally unethical in every way, no wonder they needed a CHIMPO
They (as in BuggerUp) wants to hit the highest valuation possible before shareholders can sell off and walk away. Cutting your workforce is akin to slitting your own throat, and there’s no way The Ginger Stain is going to take a salary cut. I surmise the front door to headquarters is literally a revolving door.

Reactions: 30
Reddit - Tom Bower
more to the Beckhams & Harkles rift ..

Tom Bower on fire: Inside the Beckham v Sussex rift
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/23364397/meghan-ordered-prince-harry-snub-david-beckham/
Tom Bower's current biography project is none other than David Beckham. This is a fantastic behind the scenes account of the spectacularly rude and entitled behaviour that led to the Beckhams calling time on the friendship.
Did anyone here know that the Beckhams loaned Meghan their Beverly Hills mansion before the wedding? And then found themselves not invited to the evening party? That Harry asked David to fly to Australia for the Invictus games and then refused to see him?
It's a must-read.
Archive link https://archive.ph/2023.08.05-19472...ghan-ordered-prince-harry-snub-david-beckham/

Rachel really hates the idea of being upstaged by women she perceives as her competition for attention/admiration - she despises the women -
Kate, & Victoria who become her targets. She is spiteful. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
TRG. Thinks harkles have someone else doing their PR in addition to WME. All the recent puff pieces this week in press could be her way of blinding the Judge in the court case with Sam, as the headlines are in popular US mags that the judge would see, even whilst in the supermarket.

Just that quote alone, from the friend of the late Queen, illustrates what colossal pieces of turd they are and that Charles should never allow them in his sight. Harry can shout from the rooftops that he had no idea about the health of The Queen. I won't believe a word of it.
---
She should have worn gloves too. On her hands, feet/legs/knees, and face.
Notice the place of the black stripe across Wallis' waist and the white stripe across Meghan's waist. That' the difference between good and bad dress design.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.