Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I know this and I’m just a poor commoner and basic witch then how can Meghan with all her money and so called fashion sense not know it? She could find out what styles best fit her body by spending literally 10 minutes doing one of those online quizzes where you put in your size, shape and colouring and it advises you on what clothes to wear for your frame and in what colours. What the hell is wrong with her? It’s like in her mind she is lanky and willowy like Catherine so she dresses for that style even though she is simply not built like that.
Same. I have the same kind of shape. I don’t look slim until I’m around the 8 stone mark. If you look side-on in a mirror it’s slim, but face on, it looks like someone has ironed me out and I’ve spread like a gingerbread man and about the same shape 😂 Even I’ve worked out what to wear for my body shape, so I cannot understand how M, with all her resources gets it so wrong all the time.

But of course she wants to look like Catherine. I’ll always privately believe she wanted to oust Catherine and grab William. Some of the pictures of her glaring/staring at both of them are really eerie.

She’ll never be anything though. She is already sinking. When I think of M all I can conjure is a rictus grin of veneers and nothing under it. She seems to have no personality whatsoever. Self-obsessed people never do. There is nothing to build on, just word-salad waffle which goes nowhere at all.

Reactions: 46
There's obviously money in being a Professional Beard as all the Bearded Women are famous and wealthy. Is there an age limit and how do you become one?
I thought that @Porco Misere and I could become Beards and test the water?
Not Trudeau, he's got a face like a bowl of dough.
Being a bit presumptious here as I don't know how agile my Porco friend is.
Can't ask Nutty as she's joined at the hip with that one-eyed git, and the other senior ladies on here are too refined.
(Mind you I'm not sure about @wisebutwild who might be a hit of a dark horse.)
Hello there, Cinny. I’m very soon 77 and not at all at all agile - but I do make nice cakes so I’m told and that might get me into Beard territory. I’m also a bit ugly and wrinkly but I can scrub up. My pet is hateful to other dogs but quite likes me and I know she would have a right go at the Gruesomes if I tell her to.
PS I am not a bit refined but I do like ballet and opera!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
There’s lots of posts on Twitter (is it still called Twitter?) suggesting that she left with Matt Cohen. Heather celebrated her birthday in Cabo with friends a couple of days before and either Smeg wasn’t invited or isn’t actually her bestie…

• Wow
Reactions: 36
This is the Celt video about the rings Cinny. Was this the one you meant?

Yes I did this one the other day thank you.
Bookworm. Harkles Hollyweird gossip

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Long discussion about the Ho's pointless pap shots where she calls them and tells them where and when. These photos are of little value, and WME has very little to work with to date - no interviews etc. BookWorm was told there are no projects at all in the pipeline for the Ho. Everyone is afraid of her and everyone is backing off as any failure is blamed on others. The Ho can't recover except maybe to The Tig level.
The hornet dress restaurant date night appeared to be a business meeting.
However with Harold it's different. The British Prince. Agencies would be very interested in him but without his wife, and there are lots of things he could do alone as the old British Harold, the tall prince.
The Ho is seen in the Montyshitto house, sometimes with Markus and an unknown woman. Harold less so as he seems to spend time in L.A. and SF. The property doesn't appear to be for sale. Their relationship seems to be virtually over, and Invictus might be a last-ditch effort to repair it.
---
Mirror

"MM expected to reveal her husband Prince Harry 's "shortcomings" in a new autobiography giving her side of the couple's extraordinary story.

The Duchess of Sussex is thought to be working on a tell-all book in a similar vein to Prince Harry's popular memoir Spare. The open and honest account of the Duchess' life is expected to include surprising and personal revelations from her five-year marriage.

It's expected Meghan .... won't hold back on telling her truth. Harry himself hinted in his book ..... that he felt guilty about how Meghan was treated while they lived together in the UK and wished he could have done more to help and protect her.

He admitted that he felt "angry and ashamed" that things had got so bad that Meghan was having suicidal thoughts. "I was devastated. I knew that she was struggling, we were both struggling, but I never thought that it would get to that stage, and the fact that it got to that stage, I felt angry and ashamed," Harry said ....."

If this is true, in addition to Aphid's EndGame, it's not good news for the RF. Maybe that's why the Ho is lying low and not doing any new projects. There's no need to, as this will be her biggest and most lucrative project of all.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh ew. Just looked up at my tv screen to see BBC airing a documentary called Scandalous phone hacking etc. This is episode 4. Started with putting up a photo/illustration of Sparry, then some photos of Diana's poor little rat boy. Now talking about Chelsy.

I don't want to watch but can't look away. Going to be violently sick again 🤦

Thankfully I'm too sick for my ears to hear properly and brain to process properly.

ETA: How is Hugh Grant giving this interview when the matter is subjudice? Maybe they're not discussing the current case but Sparry is here. Breaking rules again or utilising a loophole?
---
They just showed Sparry arriving at the court, buttoning up his coat. As tacky as his wife. Thinks it makes him look dynamic but it only makes him look careless and mannerless. Should be glad he wasn't captured walking into the court while brushing his teeth. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
TRG. Thinks harkles have someone else doing their PR in addition to WME. All the recent puff pieces this week in press could be her way of blinding the Judge in the court case with Sam, as the headlines are in popular US mags that the judge would see, even whilst in the supermarket.

Reactions: 23
There's obviously money in being a Professional Beard as all the Bearded Women are famous and wealthy. Is there an age limit and how do you become one?
I thought that @Porco Misere and I could become Beards and test the water?
Not Trudeau, he's got a face like a bowl of dough.
Being a bit presumptious here as I don't know how agile my Porco friend is.
Can't ask Nutty as she's joined at the hip with that one-eyed git, and the other senior ladies on here are too refined.
(Mind you I'm not sure about @wisebutwild who might be a hit of a dark horse.)
This dark horse is keeping her powder dry until she sees how you @Cinnamon.girl and @Porco Misere fare at being professional beards before she throws her hat into the ring. Keep me informed on how you get on!

• Haha
  • Heart
There's trouble in paradise 😄

100 employees cut at ButterUp and now they're turning on Hazno!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
There's trouble in paradise 😄

100 employees cut at ButterUp and now they're turning on Hazno!
DM not holding back ....... shame 😁 - Is Harold going to practise what he preaches and provide MH & financial support for the staff affected? ???
maybe offer to take a pay cut ???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I said this on the previous thread.... That MM looked odd, couldn't put my finger on it, but she looked very AI - post 793 on previous thread.

It's all very strange.
Bff and I were talking today about the dangers of AI. Was telling her about videos on IG that the posters don't specify as being AI-generated, and it's not like the footage or image was taken from somewhere, it's 100% generated. Put me in mind of those early videos - zoom calls, particularly the one the Tattlers had deduced as clearly shot in separate rooms.

I haven't seen this clip properly so can't comment on the technical aspects, but wouldn't be surprised if the video is manipulated, or if she's being manipulating with her body language.

BBC is talking about some influencer in New York who caused a riot by promising a giveaway. Smegs would be so jealous 😂😂

Meg
"The love Archie has for Lili just warms my bones. He's a protective older brother, wise beyond his years and reliably by her side. The kid's whip-smart, like Mom" 🥰
123.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.