Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the funds are getting so low that the BBF was actually babysitting while they went out and MM was returning quickly so they didn’t have to pay her for the extra hours!

Reactions: 23
oh lord.... I'm on holiday with Hayseed at the moment and am disturbed about the prospect having Piers, Dan, Camilla, Angela, Jesusl etc voyeuring my nakedness ....

Reactions: 35
Regarding Smeg’s engagement ring, isn’t there talk of the Queen having the diamonds replaced? It was on a video posted on this site but I can’t remember who said it.

Reactions: 17
His mental function was extremely subpar before he fled for his life so it's a surprise he can walk upright now!

Reactions: 29
That's a point, didn't they gush on about this and have plans to do a 'intimate' renewal on their 5th anniversary with Aldi and Lidl having a staring roles after writing their own words to perform, what happened to those plans?
Staring, or starring? Two quite different things

Reactions: 26
He's merging more and more into his Southpark character. I can almost see his head wobbling when he speaks.

Reactions: 37
Staring, or starring? Two quite different things
They'll be staring at the two strangers supposed to be their parents thinking 'who the fuck are they and we're not taking credit for this drivel they want us to read out'.

oh lord.... I'm on holiday with Hayseed at the moment and am disturbed about the prospect having Piers, Dan, Camilla, Angela, Jesusl etc voyeuring my nakedness ....
View attachment 2358141
Fucking Hayseed again toting his plastic water cannon, that cunt couldn't hit a bleeding elephant at 30 yards.

Pretentious, hairy fucker and he can't even swim, the twatfaced,tithead!!

Reactions: 26
John Travolta?

This John Travolta?

Now why would ILBW be interested in him?

Reactions: 50
Hi guys totally off topic but I'm getting my holiday reading today.I feel you are my tribe so I would take your opinions seriously! I'm gonna get Satsuma Complex, which someone recommended, but I think someone on here also recommended King Rat. I looked this up and there are 3 different novels with that name. If it was one of you, could you give me the author name please? All recommendations considered. I like books that make you think but not too hard, but they do need a plot. I'm not keen on what might be considered chick lit. Doesnt have to be fiction. Any ideas?

Reactions: 17
I've figured out what this picture reminds me of:

She looks like an:

Reactions: 27
I can see that happening. She thinks she'll get her career going, he's basically going for any and all "therapy" and just the sort of type they'd go after. Hmm... You think M will be the next Mrs Cruise...?
If they joined the Scientologists, surely Harold would then lose his place in the LoS? The Monarch is head of the Anglican church, so anyone with any chance of succeeding to the throne has to be CofE. I think they relaxed the rules some years ago for the back runners with zero chance of inheriting the throne, but Henry is only 5th in line.

From Omia earlier in the year - The Archewell Foundation report, published late on Sunday, does not contain accounts. But Yahoo News columnist Omid Scobie, one of the Sussexes' favoured reporters, said that Archewell had donated 23 per cent of its income.30 Jan 2023

so that's 77% of it's income on expenses & keeping the Harkles in the manner (manor!) to which they are accustomed.

re The recent 'beige turtleneck' video - Farcewell's actual donation was ........ wait for it .......... a massive ....... $2 per family WOW!!!!!

comments re the donation ...

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.