Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd how she can't wait to be papped "enjoying" herself at restaurants then informing us of her movie night with Portia, but diddly squat about her 2 invisikids. It's bizarre she doesn't even mention them.
It's almost like they don't exist! Oh, wait... :ROFLMAO:
---
Do we believe this?
Don't believe it, she's manifesting again, after all she's had so much success in the past when she does it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Slightly off topic, but fun! Barbiefied celebs, Kate looks gorgeous as usual. You can use the free app to barbiefy yourself. Lol. I tried it...and love it, as I look younger slimmer etc!

I'm gonna get some decent Tinder profile pics with this !
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where's the eye bleach when you need it...? :sick: 🤮

Screenshot_20230804_220641_Chrome.jpg

She never wears appropriate underwear. Never.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm just trying to get my head around this one.... She's out on her "birthday" with her bff's husband, but no BFF, and Harold.... I cannot imagine any scenario where I am out with my husband and my bff's husband....surely you meet as couples or not at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 49
just a gentle reminder that the English Parliament disbanded in 1707

Just watched Lady C's latest. I believe her, separation will be announced and divorce proceedings begun by end of this year. And yes Parliament should absolutely be involved in discussing custody of the kids, and whether or not they should be in LoS. The English Parliament has been involved in deciding LoS since 1215, in fact in the latter half of Henry VIII's reign that's pretty much all they discussed, lol.

It will be very delicate diplomatically because if the kids are full US citizens, a US Judge will absolutely favour Smeg for custody, especially over a drug addicted father with severe mental health issues. I have no doubt Smeg has been covertly recording Hazno's meltdowns for years to give her evidence for just such a custody hearing. And US Judges are very pro mother and very pro keeping kids in US if the other parent is of different nationality. In this instance, you've got the added complication of the US's proud republicanism - they will not want to be seen to be being pushed around by the English Parliament which they fought a war to get rid of.

Most elegant solution would be to remove the kids from LoS altogether.

Hold on Tattlers, it's gonna get juicy!!

Reactions: 22
I’ve become addicted to Fox’s glacier fruits recently - can suck on them for hours if you can resist the temptation to ‘crunch’. Speaking from experience it isn’t too good if you do crunch as your teeth won’t thank you but the dentist will - extra money for him!
To keep OT , seeing H’s face makes me think he is sucking on lemons - when she hasn’t shipped them off somewhere or used them for baking her infamous lemon cake.

Those are the reason my BG went sky high and fucked with my eyes ( I developed Sixth nerve palsy in my left eye had to wear an eye patch for six weeks just so I could see normaly all better now thankgod ) I was on two bags a week they are lethal and highly addictive like crack not that I have ever done crack :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I am getting annoyed with all the fluffing fluff stories of the cali Zebra latest one saying how She is the boss around the home and hazzas is happy with it that way

• Wow
Reactions: 29
This headline annoys me as we don't know they weren't invited, they could've been but turned it down..imo it will just gain them sympathy in some quarters

The fact that Andrew AND hopefully Fergie if She is feeling okay are going to be there speaks volumes the cali 2 more than likly turned it down because they know everyone really hates them lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm just trying to get my head around this one.... She's out on her "birthday" with her bff's husband, but no BFF, and Harold.... I cannot imagine any scenario where I am out with my husband and my bff's husband....surely you meet as couples or not at all...
That's what I am struggling to understand and it makes me wonder why Heather didn't go with them.

Reactions: 26
I've been violently sick all day, so after a nap, I've made myself some fruit cream - more fruit + wheat bran and less cream.

In a sweet nod to Smegs on her 40-whateverth birthday, I've sliced up a very curved banana. TMI: The other alternative was to associate it with an ex 🤮 Imagine, Smegs ever being the safer option 😂😂

I would have taken a photo, but I would rather forget 😂

Must say though, fresh fruits don't taste the same as canned ones - I always prefer those for fruit cream 😂 Those cans are also good for throwing at those who keep tossing word salads 👌

Yes, I literally woke up and chose violence 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Unpopular comment but I think the striped dress is the best she’s looked since she turned up as a breezy American gal in jeans and a shirt as his girlfriend.

I mean she’s managed to not get it right once in between those occasions, but credit where it’s due she looks alright imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.