Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few could deny that Meghan was not cut out for royal service, but tragically, just when as the moment presents for her to lend her voice to benefit humanity, she defaults to Hollywood self-promotion.

It’s hard to fathom the Duchess of Sussex comprehending the meaning to Britons of Queen Elizabeth II’s public addresses during the pandemic, or the historic link of the queen’s poignant “We will meet again” theme

Anyone care to unravel these two convoluted thoughts for me?

In the American or the British sense?
In the most British sense possible 😉 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh gosh. I have so much catching up to do. I went into the office today, the air con was amazing. I see you have now started a new thread....

Reactions: 19
Wow that last one filled up quickly - love the title of this one!

I'm just in the process of buying a new house (no, I'm not M...!) and with one thing and another, I'm wondering just what the repayments are going to be on their £/$9 million mortgage... That's got to be a serious monthly payment, surely...? And the running costs with all the staff they'll need are mind-boggling. Ah well, good job they've got the Bank of Dad behind them, I guess.
According to the Mail, running costs could run to approx 367k pm/4.4million pa (security/gardeners/cook/housekeeper/utilities/property tax etc)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The Andrew-isation in the press has started. The mentions of slimy business deals with "unsavoury" figures with links to murky sex (whether true or not) and sucking up to dictators for money and holiday, - although they won't be able to repay in kind with stays at Windsor/BP like he did. All this was reported on/insinuated for years before the current mess of allegations.

And yes it was his teacher that did his art course work for him and Eton both denied it and kind of admitted it at the same time.
Yes quite so with the "Andrewisation" the RF will be strategising a ruthless game.

Interesting to see Phillip of Greece (easily the smartest of them after Brenda) is back on manoeuvers. Theres needs to be a public shitstorm about his idiot son buying his lower grade deficient (to quote one of Phil's favourite books) grandson and his vile wife, a mansion in a foreign country with our bloody money at the start of the biggest slump since the 1930s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes quite so with the "Andrewisation" the RF will be strategising a ruthless game.

Interesting to see Phillip of Greece (easily the smartest of them after Brenda) is back on manoeuvers. Theres needs to be a public shitstorm about his idiot son buying his lower grade deficient (to quote one of Phil's favourite books) grandson and his vile wife, a mansion in a foreign country with our bloody money at the start of the biggest slump since the 1930s.
At least they got it at a knock-down price. Reduced from $49.5m to $15.5m. Bargain. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Prince Harry has been totally suckered in by a user...the whole planet knows this..the british royal family know this..Harry needs therapy and a divorce.
Sorry he needs leaving alone in room with the Regimental Code of Honour, a bottle of Famous Grouse and a bloody revolver.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
These two are the stupidest most short sighted people. The Queen is 94 when she passes Charles will become King and William will become the Prince of Wales and so their banker. They will have to go to William and Kate for money and yet they have written a book hating on them. What a pair of entitled clowns 🤡
No, they won’t. They will just milk the Dutchy of Lancaster. They are fine for decades. Things will only get interesting when Wiliam becomes king.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Prince Harry has been totally suckered in by a user...the whole planet knows this..the british royal family know this..Harry needs therapy and a divorce.
He needs a bleeping lobotomy 😁 and a good long stint locked up in the tower for his vile treachery IMO 😖

Omidiots arse licking book will surely win 'The Bullshitzer Prize' for brown nosing 💩

Still at least we lowly peasants now know that Smeagol enjoys 'steel cut oats' (WTF???) for breakfast. How have I lived my entire life without knowing about this delicacy? 😁

Will someone please enlighten me about oat cutting and the significance of the steel? Clearly I am very poorly educated and hang my head in shame :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Would we be able to tell the difference?
Probably not 😁 but at least medical science might benefit from the study of such turgid stupidity. They would be able to compare his stolen brain cell with that of an amoeba in a petri dish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Sorry he needs leaving alone in room with the Regimental Code of Honour, a bottle of Famous Grouse and a bloody revolver.
He'd still need his Art teacher from Eton to do the hard-to-reach bits.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering how flakey he is it may come to that, but with "Finding Freedom" rather than a Regimental Code Of Honour.

We all need to send him a white feather, the cowardly deserter. We have his address after all. Can you imagine the Merican postal guys delivering thousands of letters from Englandshire with white feathers in them? :m

Did you call me a bleep earlier today?:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Considering how flakey he is it may come to that, but with "Finding Freedom" rather than a Regimental Code Of Honour.

We all need to send him a white feather, the cowardly deserter. We have his address after all. Can you imagine the Merican postal guys delivering thousands of letters from Englandshire with white feathers in them? :m

He did freda. But he did it with love 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

What an excellent idea. If someone posts the address I'll send one. 😁 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.