Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
From all accounts it looks like the cunt wanted Windsor fucking Castle! 😂
She did want Windsor Castle.She was fully expecting to be allowed to live in Windsor Castle and that her address would be an actual castle and visiting Hollywood detritus would be entertained in rooms awash with suits of armour and Holbien paintings over massive fireplaces, but she shot herself in the bunions by declaring her intense need for privacy. Brenda basically said "Oh honeychild, you would never have privacy at the castle. It has too many entrances and exits and is full of old retainers and lots of random minor aging royals. Not to mention the tourists who swarm over it all the time taking pictures. Privacy is impossible there, but I have a perfectly private little gaff nearby called Frogmore Cottage that should suit your needs."
After smeggy had finished choking on her avocado toast at being expected to live in a "cottage" she tried another tack. They went and looked at Froggy and smeggy declared it too small and not to her taste internally anyway, so Brenda again called her bluff said "OK kids, we'll knock some walls down, extend it into the servant's cottages to make it huge and you can redesign the interior to your taste".
Checkmate. They forgot that the Queen is the most powerful piece in the game.
So they wasted our money doing that then fucked off to Canada anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

freda19

VIP Member
I meant to comment on this and the images in that last vid reminded me.
You know that dopey thing she does guiding haz around by putting her hand on the small of his back and patting or rubbing him in a "good doggy" gesture? We were not the only ones commenting on it. The press seemed to to home in on it visually even if they never actually said "What a fucken annoying habit she has, she's treating him like a child".
Well in one of the book excerpts posted on here scoobie warbled about how haz was waiting to go onstage at a royal gig and she just knew he was nervous so she reassuringly rubbed his back in encouragement. A man who'd done more public speaking gigs than she could dream of and had always managed to wing it just fine, but she infantalises him with her proud mummy gesture. It was just so incredibly obvious that she wanted that habit explained and justified in the book and painted in a positive light, so scoobie went overboard with the hollywood shmaltz depicting it as a wonderful thing she was doing for her man.:sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Chinwag

Looking at those pics of property’s they are now moved in to it makes me so sick that he’s living in a 10 million pound mansion in LA preaching constantly to the likes of me that is currently living crammed in a small rented property with 4 other adults and the family dog including my sick mum who i am now a full time carer for since April when she finally returned home after 6 months in Hospital he will never know what it’s like for everyday working class people like us.

Preaching about air travel when some of us have never been on a plane or had a single holiday abroad, preaching about racism when i have never dreamed of calling someone the racist names he has let alone had the thought in my head of going in fancy dress as a nazi officer of all things!!

How f*cking dare he!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I just found this book review on Goodreads:

'Dire and I'm being kind. Advance copy donated by cousin who is journo on UK broadsheet. Quite apart from where you stand on the whole Harry & Meghan story, this book is hilarious. The writing style is so syrupy, the cover should have a diabetes warning on it. I'm no fan of the royal family but even I could pick out the factual errors in the book. If your idea of a hard hitting, factually based film is The Sound of Music then this is the book for you. If not, then spend the book price on a splurge at Krispy Kreme, the sick feeling you'll get will be the same but at least you'll have enjoyed it. I normally pass books on but this one is charity shop bound.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

antinoos

An illustration of the kind of unearned wealth extravagantly wasted on harlots, that brings down dynastys. The Queen will be fuming.

However you spin it this lottery winners chateau was paid for with funds the people entrust to Charles ie with money that belongs to the "commonwealth". Its not his bloody money. He did little in economic terms to earn it; any well advised idiot could have made a success of an inheritance as splendid as his. Its our money and lets see what we say if anyone asks us if we approve of him spending it this way?

Harry has his own wealth via his mother who actually didnt inherit much of it but might be thought to have earned it. He should buy his own immodest accomodation if he wants to live above his means with his nasty showgirl.

Where will this end? Who else does Charles think he is entitled to buy a multi-million pound mansion for? What about Camilla's rather entertaining boy? Who is going to pay the massive running costs?

That woman has done more damage to the monarchy in 2 years than the new model army managed in 9.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

NOID-phal

VIP Member
That house is obscene for two people and a toddler. They can't afford it, the security for it, or the maintenance/staff for it. I don't want to hear another word about sustainability, the environment, or anything from the Woke Salad bar. Fuck. Off.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

freda19

VIP Member
I'm absolutely fuming now. On our first holiday away with my boyfriend I had to wee in the woods because our tent didn't come with an onsuite and the toilets were miles away to walk in the middle of the night. He's still not proposed to me after showing how down to earth i am so what did I do wrong? Should I have charged him to watch??
What age are you? 12?:confused: DUH!
You were supposed to piss on his face like any decent yacht girl would, then charge it to his credit card.

Honestly, do we have to explain every nuance of "How to get a Man and Keep him".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Margot1977

VIP Member
Why does Meghan need 16 bathrooms?
Surely she’ll do a classy piss in the garden?
They have found the right house. I found the corner - I guess they had the room painted (or somebody had), but the windows, knobs and the trimming around them looks the same. The greenery outside is the right kind too...
Screenshot_20200813-074656_Gallery.jpg
20200801_070845.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I'm absolutely fuming now. On our first holiday away with my boyfriend I had to wee in the woods because our tent didn't come with an onsuite and the toilets were miles away to walk in the middle of the night. He's still not proposed to me after showing how down to earth i am so what did I do wrong? Should I have charged him to watch??

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
It’s pathetic. People have lost loved ones, jobs and had their lives turned upside down in every way you can imagine. Are we supposed to feel sorry for them being ‘mired in legal disputes’? Or because they’re separated from family and friends? Everything they’ve done is due to their own selfish, thoughtless, self righteous actions.
Our Daughter n love called tonight.......She tested positive for COVID. Our Son is currently in school in the Army (part of his promotion) and they have our Grands aged 9 and 6. And we are 3 states away, and wouldn't be allowed on base if we even could get there! So I really don't give a rats ass if Shmoldervort and Gingenoballs feel they've been treated "poorly" by the horrible (not) racist BRF and citizens of the UK......Fekking THEY ARE.......🤬 what Freda says!!!! oh I'm so pissed right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Norbs

VIP Member
One thing i do think is awful is how Prince Andrew seems to of got away scott free with his shenanigans but yet Megan has to validate EVERYTHING she does.
They’re two quite separate things, but Prince Andrew has followed advice, stepped down, kept out of the limelight and thereby not really given the media much to report. The attention-seeking Sussex pair keep putting their collective foot in it more times than a hokey-cokey. They should just shut the hell up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

freda19

VIP Member
The thing that finally tipped me toward surrogate use was the fact that SHE paid her medical bills for that pregnancy.Apparently she insisted on that ... so Chas and Brenda had no excuse to request details.;)
This is a woman who would skin a flea and sell the pelt on ebay for a few quid. No way in hell did she pay a huge medical bill that included daily home visits (they said in the book) from her medical team unless she had something to hide around the whole scenario.
Case closed for me.

ETA. Of course the baby was silent. He couldn't get a word/whine/gurgle in edgeways with mommy word salad in the room.:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The cornflake one is now done 😄 x
I leave this here and be back in about half hour or so to catch up 🤭

It's a bit big, I couldn't get it any lower without the detail getting less and sorry on the black line and grey and white mini boxes outside the cornflake box, I couldn't crop that out sadly. x

Screenshot_20200810-223417_resize_49.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

antinoos

Apologies if this has already been posted..
(who am I kidding- of course it has!!) 😉
I wonder if there might have been a worse job in the world than trying to ensure a new born baby didnt cry during the night and inconvenience the most important new mother since Mary wife of Joseph....every story designed to explain things away in a positive manner inevitably exposes the all too believable quite awful truth.

I would rather work for that nice Kim Jong-un than this pair of prize bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Uberrima fides

According to The Sun, the Scobie book says that Harry was surprised when Meghan peed in the woods on a trip. I don't know why he was surprised because it is patently obvious that she is a piss artist. She has well and truly taken the piss out of him.

The degree of detail of their trip, right down to what they ate for breakfast, could have only come from the gruesome twosome.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Palpatine

VIP Member
OMG! My boss has just outed herself as a sugar. She just emailed everyone saying we should all read the book as it’s inspirational. 😂 I don’t think shes going to like my reply :devilish:

I think I may have to go have a liquid lunch. This is too much!

• Wow
  • Sick

50sGirl

VIP Member
On the birth (make your own mind up but I don't find any of this believable for a 37 year old, litigious first time mother)

Harry and Meghan, who were never spotted entering or leaving Portland, didn’t tell anyone about their hospital choice, not even their closest aides or friends. The only people who did know were Doria and Meghan’s medical team, which included her ob-gyn, Penelope Law, who was one of Portland’s top obstetricians—as well as a countess (she was the wife of the seventh Earl of Bradford). Still, she told her patients to call her “Dr. Penny.” Despite
her reputation at the hospital of being “too posh to pull,” referring to the high rate of C-sections she performs, she is pro–natural delivery. Meghan did not deliver by C-section, although the couple refused to comment on the details of the birth. A source said that Meghan “took the advice” of doctors, who attended Frogmore Cottage every day in the days leading up to her hospital admission—and at 5:26 a.m. on Monday, May 6, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, seventh in line to the throne and weighing seven pounds, three ounces, was born in an uncomplicated birth.....
“Archie was alert as soon as he arrived—eyes wide-open,” a friend said. “Meghan described the moment she first held Archie as ‘ecstasy . . . total bliss and contentment.’...

(Harry texts TQ, other Royals, Spencers etc)

Lastly, Harry had Palace aides to inform, including Sara, which he did at 9:30 a.m., just as they were leaving to return to Frogmore Cottage. It was soon after Archie was born, but Dr. Penny had given the all-clear, and Meghan felt up to getting back home, where she would continue to be monitored.

So by their own account, they left hospital exactly 4 hours after the delivery. Anyone think that is likely?
I thought the term was “too posh to PUSH”?

I’ve never believed the surrogacy theory but after reading the above, I’m starting to wonder...

It states Meghan did not have a caesarean delivery but it does NOT state she had a “natural” delivery either - just that they refuse to comment on the birth.
It what they are NOT saying that is making me suspicious.

The doctors attended Frogmore cottage in the days leading up to the birth but it doesn’t say it was to check Meghan.
After Archie was born, Dr Penny gave the all clear - again it doesn’t say she gave Meghan the all clear.

Also I noticed that it states at 5.26am Archie was born in an uncomplicated birth.
It does NOT say at 5.26am Meghan gave birth to Archie in an uncomplicated birth.

It’s all worded very carefully so as not to say Meghan gave birth but instead that she did not have a caeserean (fact) and that Archie was born (also fact).

Huge alarm bells are now going off for me regarding the surrogacy.
Oh what a tangled web we weave...

What do you all think?

• Wow
I know for a fact that the nanny was not fired but left after one day. I don’t know why. But I also know Ginge and Cringe were upset about it because they had to care for THEIR baby during the night. And at least Harry was exhausted.
I mean what kind of twats are they (privileged I suppose) that they need others to raise a brand new baby.

Just a PS I know this and shared this info previously because an old acquintance worked for them during this time

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She did want Windsor Castle.She was fully expecting to be allowed to live in Windsor Castle and that her address would be an actual castle and visiting Hollywood detritus would be entertained in rooms awash with suits of armour and Holbien paintings over massive fireplaces, but she shot herself in the bunions by declaring her intense need for privacy. Brenda basically said "Oh honeychild, you would never have privacy at the castle. It has too many entrances and exits and is full of old retainers and lots of random minor aging royals. Not to mention the tourists who swarm over it all the time taking pictures. Privacy is impossible there, but I have a perfectly private little gaff nearby called Frogmore Cottage that should suit your needs."
After smeggy had finished choking on her avocado toast at being expected to live in a "cottage" she tried another tack. They went and looked at Froggy and smeggy declared it too small and not to her taste internally anyway, so Brenda again called her bluff said "OK kids, we'll knock some walls down, extend it into the servant's cottages to make it huge and you can redesign the interior to your taste".
Checkmate. They forgot that the Queen is the most powerful piece in the game.
So they wasted our money doing that then fucked off to Canada anyway.
They got the castle in the end 😄 Not Windsor castle but they seem to be enjoying it 🤭

Polish_20200811_015236399_resize_72.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46