Harry and Meghan #36 Wanna stop media hate; hey no problem when the target’s Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! My boss has just outed herself as a sugar. She just emailed everyone saying we should all read the book as it’s inspirational. 😂 I don’t think shes going to like my reply :devilish:

I think I may have to go have a liquid lunch. This is too much!
Resign now ! In case sugaritis is catching! Save yourself Palpatine 😱 I have a sugar neighbour, she txt last night to arrange coffee this week, if she arrives with that book I have a nice spot waiting for it....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The British media just need to be done with this pair now, but i get that the ongoing drama of it all generates clicks.

With the way it is going it looks like Prince Phillip will probably pass away with this whole sorry mess still playing out.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
OMG! My boss has just outed herself as a sugar. She just emailed everyone saying we should all read the book as it’s inspirational. 😂 I don’t think shes going to like my reply :devilish:

Is your boss of sound mind?:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
About Archiedolly's birth. Apparently "she" didn't deliver through the sunroof so implies it either 1) came outta her foof (unless she is so speshul they created another way, just for her) or 2) the the surrogate delivered this way. Well I've shot two 8/9 pounders outta my foof and no way I would describe it as ecstasy unless she's in possession of a barn door down there. Oh wait......

Knowing who her healthcare provider was something that would remain between Meghan and Harry since these things are confidential. They must have slipped who she was into conversations with their friends, though does knowing who you’re OBGYN come up often? Maybe in America but in the U.K. I’m not so sure?

Reactions: 13

Email her back with lady C's book 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I’d ask her (genuinely) what she finds so inspirational about it. Because for the life of me I can’t work out how she can inspire anyone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Apart from the engagement ring that was made from some of Diana’s diamonds, has she actually been seen wearing any of the jewellery? I’m hoping that the ginger twit hasn't handed them over yet.
I thought Diana's private jewelry is kept at Althrop House? Probably wrong

Reactions: 8
Waiting to hear what Harklemarles will sue and who they will sue... they need the money remember...:rolleyes:

Reactions: 18

*starts internet job hunting for Palpatine...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

“I’d prefer not to take either my professional or my personal inspiration from an unemployed pair of bolters who never see anything through before leaping onto the next passing bandwagon, all the while sponging off others.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

More bullcrap about letting the nanny go in the middle of the night on her 2nd shift...
Smeggy was feeding on demand..a hungry baby up several times a night what the f**" did they need a nightnurse for then? To gaze over Archiedoll for the few minutes he slept between these relentless feeds😮😮😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Diana's private jewelry is kept at Althrop House? Probably wrong
Maybe some of her ‘Spencer’ jewellery is there. But the stuff she gained after marrying Charles is for her children/grandchildren. I’d love to see Charlotte wearing some of it one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe some of her ‘Spencer’ jewellery is there. But the stuff she gained after marrying Charles is for her children/grandchildren. I’d love to see Charlotte wearing some of it one day.
Diana left a lot of her personal things to Wills and Harry in her will. Which they will give to ther wives.I just hope they have a pre nup to say all Spencer and Windsor things must be returned to those families in case of divorce.

Reactions: 22
This is Dr Penelope Law named in today's papers from Finding Freebies as Snarkle's obstetrician. Interesting that she feels it necessary to use her personal title by marriage on her professional website - she's the Countess of Bradford. From the video in the first link, she doesn't seem very warm.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If they had problems with night nurses and nannies being unprofessional and couldn’t rest at night then maybe Harry’s own snobby attitude towards the uber professional, loyal and discreet Norland nannies that the rest of the Royals use for good reason is to blame.

Honestly he is so backward.

Reactions: 25
This is Dr Penelope Law named in today's papers from Finding Freebies as Snarkle's obstetrician. Interesting that she feels it necessary to use her personal title by marriage on her professional website - she's the Countess of Bradford. From the video in the first link, she doesn't seem very warm.

I never knew Bradford had a countess😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
About the Nanny(s)...

The predominantly white community of Woodland Hills that Meghan lived in when she was a toddler was not always welcoming to Doria. Meghan described her mother’s hurt at often being confused for her nanny because her skin tone was darker than her daughter’s......

On the anniversary of their first year of marriage, Harry and Meghan enjoyed a traditional Sunday lunch with Doria, her last meal before traveling back to LA. Her five weeks at Frogmore had flown by, but she had to get back to work......

As a friend said, “Meg has taken to motherhood like a duck to water, but it definitely helped having Doria with her to double-check things with. It’s all so new to her.”.....

(And as soon as Doria goes, they immediately need a nanny. Think we can tell what Doria had to do during her five long weeks.)

Although Harry and Meghan had initially chosen to forgo a full-time nanny, Doria had just flown back to LA, and so they decided to hire a night nurse to establish a sleep schedule and be an extra pair of helping hands. But their time with the couple was brief. Meghan and Harry were forced to let the nurse go in the middle of her second night of work for being unprofessional and irresponsible....

(So that's Nanny number 1 fired. In the middle of the night! Drama!)

The new parents went on to hire a second night nurse, who did a fine job, but because of the incident with the first nurse, neither found themselves comfortable sleeping through the night without going to check on Archie regularly. After a few weeks, they decided to take on the nights themselves and went without a night nurse entirely. Instead, they hired a nanny to work weekdays. The nanny joined Harry and Meghan’s Frogmore staff, which consisted of an assistant and a housekeeper, neither of whom were live-in. Harry and Meghan had agreed they didn’t want their home filled with staff. Harry had seen that situation at William’s home (the Cambridges had a live-in housekeeper and a full-time, live-in nanny), and didn’t want the same for his own family. He and Meghan liked the idea that when they went to bed at night, it was just the three of them in the house. Cozy and private...

(Confirmation of Nanny Number 2 - the second night nurse. Then they hired Nanny Number 3 for weekdays)

(Having a nanny, assistant and housekeeper is OK but if the housekeeper and nanny live-in, suddenly that's a 'house filled with staff'. But wait.. what's going on in Canada? Look, they've got a live-in housekeeper and nanny, just like William and Catherine!)

Mille Fleurs—the Vancouver property in North Saanich, close to Victoria, British Columbia—with two private beaches on four acres of land, provided a tranquil landing for the shell-shocked couple. Doria’s visit for the Thanksgiving holiday was much welcomed. (Despite reports in the press that she had quit her job, she took only a brief vacation to spend with them.) Through December, their days were spent mostly enjoying quiet family time with just the three of them. They took long walks outside with both of their dogs (which traveled over with the couple). Though they had a housekeeper and a nanny, the couple did most of the cooking, making great use of the pizza oven in the mansion’s kitchen. On a couple of occasions, Harry and Meghan had a date night at the Deep Cove Chalet restaurant.

(So just the three of them. And the housekeeper. And the nanny. And the security team. And their business manager, lawyers, PR team...)

None of the nannies have names, incidentally, or a single little detail that humanises them. That's not normal for a relationship between mum and nanny/au pair, who are generally treated as pretty close to one of the family. Apologies for the long post!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know for a fact that the nanny was not fired but left after one day. I don’t know why. But I also know Ginge and Cringe were upset about it because they had to care for THEIR baby during the night. And at least Harry was exhausted.
I mean what kind of twats are they (privileged I suppose) that they need others to raise a brand new baby.

Just a PS I know this and shared this info previously because an old acquintance worked for them during this time

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I know for a fact that the nanny was not fired but left after one day. I don’t know why. But I also know Ginge and Cringe were upset about it because they had to care for THEIR baby during the night. And at least Harry was exhausted.
I mean what kind of twats are they (privileged I suppose) that they need others to raise a brand new baby.

Just a PS I know this and shared this info previously because an old acquintance worked for them during this time
That sounds completely believable.

The Harkles are settling scores in this book, so saying they fired Nanny 1 for being 'unprofessional and irresponsible' when they know she can't respond is just the lowest of the low.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.