Harry and Meghan #36 Wanna stop media hate; hey no problem when the target’s Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @50sGirl and @Campagne for the new title which I seem to have buggered up.

@admin Can the random 0 at the end of the title be edited out please?

Recap
Meghan and Harry are still ungracious, malicious, duplicitous, hypocritical snivelling little shits 😡

And some people made rude aspersions about someone called Richard and hamsters that are best forgotten 🙃😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks to @50sGirl and @Campagne for the new title which I seem to have buggered up.

They don’t tend to respond to @. I’ve reported the last thread to ask them to close it, but you’ll probably have to report this one as well to get the title tidied up. 😘

Reactions: 14
They don’t tend to respond to @. I’ve reported the last thread to ask them to close it, but you’ll probably have to report this one as well to get the title tidied up. 😘
They don't make it simple round here do they 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is George from Ireland on Finding Freedom.
It's fair to say he's not a fan!

This bloke doesn't like them either.

Oh dear 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hehe...I just read that as "Did fail Elton"
Wonder what expectations Elton had of him!
Eltons expectation? Well, he once gave an interview (Di was still alive) saying he always packs a couple of evening gowns and a tiara or two, because one never knows with whom one is dining...

I am sure Megs had fun playing dress up in tiaras with Aunty Elly. 🤭

Sad for Harry. He’s an entitled twit, but no one deserves to be bullied by their own wife
He does. He deserves a lot more, if you ask me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scotch Mist said:
www.hellomagazine.com

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's home at Frogmore Cottage: what it's really like inside
Duke and Duchess of Sussex house: see what it's really like inside Frogmore Cottage on the Queen's Windsor estate.
www.hellomagazine.com
www.hellomagazine.com
Pictures of inside Frogmore cottage.
It looks lovely. The majority of us would be delighted to have such a home!

Just to say that that lovely looking building in the mag overlooking the lake is Frogmore house and not the cottages that were converted for them to live, in case anyone is confused and didn't realise. It wouldn't surprise me that MM would have wanted the large house instead and was a bit put out at getting the cottages.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I mean even if the blind isn't true, it's true that he looks dead behind the eyes whilst lecturing us with the latest word salad.
I would lean more for it being true. Most Gardners, Lawn maintenance, etc, in the LA area(California in general, really)....their first language is not English..... especially for those they employ to work with them. I would bet money, Shmegilla is so arrogant, that she'd see the "hired hands" as beneath her and not speak/understand English. I dislike Ginge and firmly believe he's a full fledged twatwaffle.......but no one deserves to be abused mentally, physically, emotionally, or all three......What toxic life they have. Poor Archie.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Poor Harry! duck me, I think I bully my husband, but we’ve been married for ever and he has the intelligence to fend me off. I can’t imagine how henpecked Hazza must be.
Hazzard is as he pecked as he enjoys being. He has proven he is a disgusting, blinkered hypocrite with no regard for his or his mothers family. They are next, you mark my words. Almost certainly why her outspoken brother has kept his mouth shut thus far!

Reactions: 20

This is George from Ireland on Finding Freedom.
It's fair to say he's not a fan!

Oh dear 🤣
She wears the trousers.... and the strap-on 😂

I've paused so I can get a drink and enjoy it fully!

Royalty is not an equal opportunities employer... duh

”I wish the Botox witch would shut up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Recap
Meghan and Harry are still ungracious, malicious, duplicitous, hypocritical snivelling little shits 😡

And some people made rude aspersions about someone called Richard and hamsters that are best forgotten 🙃😤
Great title yet again.Well done campsie and 50's girl.:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Harry!
I used to think that but these days he angers me much more than she does because the crown aren't meant to get political and he is insisting on keeping his title and breaking the rules like he's so special it's okay for him to do this.

I desperately wish the Queen would strip those titles because he's making an absolute mockery of the crown and is insulting his country every time he speaks. He infuriates me, to be honest, and as I've said I'm not even a royalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She wears the trousers.... and the strap-on 😂

I've paused so I can get a drink and enjoy it fully!

Royalty is not an equal opportunities employer... duh

”I wish the Botox witch would shut up
'The ginger fool and the tantrum prone termagent'
I like George from Ireland, he's got an excellent turn of phrase 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.