Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just felt they looked a little subdued. Not as engaged with each other, as they usually do, without PDA.
Maybe just a bit self conscious and out of their comfort zone a bit? They seemed much more relaxed in their seats, Catherine practically broke her neck trying to get a good look at the brides dress :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you for sharing - that's really interesting.
you're welcome.
what i forgot to say is that if the groom and bride are Christian, then it's like any Christian wedding: church then party. but they still have the traditional arada with dances and drums when they arrive at the banquet venue.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Harry & Meghan #355 - Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Harry & Meghan #355 While Catherine Dazzles in Jordan, Meghan can’t even outshine Katie Price.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just felt they looked a little subdued. Not as engaged with each other, as they usually do, without PDA.

They seem fine here. William seems like his usual proud, appreciative self as he looks at her in the first pic.

And Catherine smiling at the hug.

Screenshot_20230601-171752_kindlephoto-22156067.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Angela Levin was just in gb news. She doesn't think Smegz will stay quiet.

Oh, Trevor Coult on now, talking about the RAF
Levin would hate it if they stayed quiet as she and the rest of the know nothing “experts” would be out of a job 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
you're welcome.
what i forgot to say is that if the groom and bride are Christian, then it's like any Christian wedding: church then party. but they still have the traditional arada with dances and drums when they arrive at the banquet venue.
I was going to say similar to this. My husband is Jordanian, he and his family are Christian though, so I’ve not been to a Muslim wedding there, but I have found Jordan to fairly laid back in its customs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was catching up on the previous thread this morning and enjoying revisiting Meghan's fashion disasters.
I can never quite decided which is my favourite worst one.

If they were attending this wedding I wonder what clobber would she have arrived in! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hate to say it but I thought William and Catherine were very subdued. There didn't seem to be much interaction between them at the service and even on way out. Could be just me.
---
This is what I meant
you got that from a 22 second clip?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was going to say similar to this. My husband is Jordanian, he and his family are Christian though, so I’ve not been to a Muslim wedding there, but I have found Jordan to fairly laid back in its customs.
i think they had this big wedding with all the traditional separate celebrations and such because they are Royals and because it's the Crown Prince, also i was listening a bit to their royal experts and they were talking about the tribal and diplomatic affiliations of such an union, as the bride is Saudi, but she's not from the ruling tribes, then i zoned out.

only the super rich do these elaborate weddings, i went to a few in Syria before the war. the newer generations just opt for a normal party, or a mix between traditional and modern: the first part all the more traditional ladies come and attend, then they leave, or they put on their hijab after the groom arrives, and the two parties mix for the rest of the night. there are many wedding dresses made with a special attachable hijab now, so the bride just puts it on if she's religious and the party can go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the starting the thread Sukysue, and the super title Lyra.

From @willbiteback 's excellent post, and also @Milliemoo99 's great comments about the muzzling of the press - both last thread.

".....The article then moves on to other media rumors and sources. I was kind of shocked. It seems the strategy consists of relegating those who question to the status of fringe and social media nut jobs. Interestingly, the article did not confirm the existence of the children, or put forth any facts that would make questioning seem ridiculous. Sorry for such a long post; I guess I’m not sure the status of the children will ever come out definitively."

Exactly this. People who raise legitimate questions can be labelled "conspiracy theorists to relegate them to the status of... nut jobs". Like labelling people racist when they disagree with you, a sort of flat-earther which implies that the person saying you're a racist or a tin-hatter is somehow superior. It's important to remember that this sceptical army of doubters has been created by the Harkles and the RF between them, who have been spreading disinformation for 5 years now to hide their lies. Doubt the word of the RF and you're a conspiracy theorist. This shameful situation is entirely the fault of the Royal Family who continue to protect the criminal Harkles in order to protect themselves.

At the same time, they choose not to enlighten us.

Blurring the distinction between legitimate questions and tin-battery is the weapon of our enemies and the ultimate refuge of cowards like racism accusations. It's not us who are the conspirators, it's them and I'll never believe anything different now. The onus is on our Monarchy to be honest, not on us to probe endlessly their layers of deceit.

Photoshops, fake certificates. The metadata on the Christening certificate predates the final photo by weeks, and cleverer people than me have analysed it.

Genuine bloggers who are trying to get to the truth like BookWorm, Celt and HarryMarkle shouldn't in be criticised for not always getting it right, or for even falling down sometimes as we do on here.

For the first time, reader comments (on the story of KC giving a speshul present to Legless) are full of people saying the children don't exist. Good.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well hello new thread.

I missed the wedding stream as I've been asleep most of the afternoon (tooth extraction yesterday evening and my ancient cat kept me awake most of the night yowling for no apparent reason).

Happy birthday to all you Geminis.

Are the overseas 2 really going to be quiet now? I'm in the "they've been dropped by everyone" camp.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.