Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a look at the 4 day schedule for the 19th Summit. Each day has a theme and about 3 hours of talks. Places are free but limited.

Monday: Breaking Ground Keynote 1: Senator Catherine Mortez Masto of Nevada Keynote 2: Sentor Tammy Duckworth, Illinois (7414 places left)

Tuesday: Suffrage Keynote: Stacey Abrams (voting rights activist) (7,333 spots left)

Wednesday@ The Future is Female Keynote: Melinda Gates (8,046 spots left)

Thursday: Electability Keynote 1: Hillary Clinton Keynote 2: US Rep. Elise Stefanik of New York (7,831 places left)

Friday: Race and Gender Keynote 1 Senator Kamala Harris of California (and rumoured to be Joe Biden's VP pick)

and the closing session Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, asks Emily Ramshaw, The 19th’s Co-Founder and CEO, about creating a transformative newsroom centered on gender equity (5,453 spots left)

There is big media interest in Senator Kamala Harris so I'd put the 2,000 extra spots taken on Friday down to Kamala more than Meghan, but the event is free, and adding Meghan doesn't seem to have made much difference so far. Let's see how the numbers change.

It's a bit sad that the least popular day for a woman's summit is the one called 'The Future Is Female'....

Reactions: 5
Exactly @Freda. I've never been that fussed about the Royal Family- when HMQ and Phil The Greek visited my town i didn't turn out to see them.

But by God this pair have got under my skin. Like a mosquito in a bedroom - inconsequential but impossible to ignore and bloody irritating with its whining.

Mostly her, because I believe she's stronger than Harry and that with a better woman Harry could have been contained. And by contrast I have grown fonder of the Cambridges.
Absolutely me too! Prior to all this markle debacle I only had a passing interest in the RF. Now seeing how this awful fake social climbing person has sucked in so many people I’ve become hooked on seeing her being exposed and her downfall 🍿 funny innit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In homage to Harry’s latest preach, I’d like to put forward a thread title suggestion...

Harry & Meghan #36 They want to stop media hate but it’s not a problem when it’s aimed at Kate!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Just like those witnesses of Johovah, the Mormons seem to rush past my house and onto the next every time. I can’t think what I could possibly have said to upset them. I even offered to introduce them to my good friends Mr Sig and Mr Sauer but they hastily made excuses and left. Uptight fuckers!😔
Ok, being really thick here 😳 I’ve clearly missed something ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly @Freda. I've never been that fussed about the Royal Family- when HMQ and Phil The Greek visited my town i didn't turn out to see them.

But by God this pair have got under my skin. Like a mosquito in a bedroom - inconsequential but impossible to ignore and bloody irritating with its whining.

Mostly her, because I believe she's stronger than Harry and that with a better woman Harry could have been contained. And by contrast I have grown fonder of the Cambridges.
That’s interesting, is there any particular reason? This time next year, I wouldn’t be surprised if the press are back to: two kitchens Kate, lazy, spoilt, extravagant W&K. etc.
Their £1,000,000 resurfaced driveway. Paid for by us, of course. That’s if the M&H pantomime has had it’s day.

Reactions: 12
Just like those witnesses of Johovah, the Mormons seem to rush past my house and onto the next every time. I can’t think what I could possibly have said to upset them. I even offered to introduce them to my good friends Mr Sig and Mr Sauer but they hastily made excuses and left. Uptight fuckers!😔
Ok, being really thick here 😳 I’ve clearly missed something ☹

SIG Sauer is the brand name used by two sister companies involved in the design and manufacture of firearms

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I'm much the same. I have some respect for the Queen as she has been a very stately hard working figurehead and hasn't done much wrong over the years. I've never been very interested in the rest of them though.

I watched the wedding and thought it was odd that a bunch of celebs were invited over her extended family, then felt irritated when Meghan made that 'woe is me' speech in Africa. She further annoyed me with the secrecy over Archie. I used to quite like Harry but he definitely changed for the worse when he got with fake ass Meghan. Since then it's just been growing annoyance as I hate privileged people moaning while pretending that they care about the little people.

Now I can't stand the sight of Harry, and Meghan has exposed herself as a greedy witch with no morals.

Have to say that I was never much interested in Kate. I just thought she was a girl who got lucky but she has proved herself worthy over the years and now looks wonderful in comparison to the Duchess of Phoney.

Harry and Meghan's disgraceful behaviour has certainly kept me entertained this year. I love these tattle threads 🍿🍾

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ooooo a new member called Taz12 has liked my thread suggestion.
Do we think it’s THE Taz???? 🤔 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Everything is her own fault.If she had been patient and taken time to watch and learn they would be a good position by now.Her greed ran away with her and ruined things,Harry should have manned up early on and told her to behave repectfully

Reactions: 34
I don't think for a single minute that Harry was jealous of William and Kate,but Meghan was eaten up with jealousy of Kate
The article was Meghan’s bitter jealousy of Kate. And that they were both envious of the “preferential” treatment of William and Kate.
Just what the article said. :)

I agree, Meghan was/ is very jealous of Kate.
Looking back on the now infamous green outfit, one could say green with envy.

C80FF247-6E7D-4B90-933E-87F4107390A7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wha ha ha great first avatar 🤣
I think your avatar is pretty amazing as well. The things I am learning to do!

Everything is her own fault.If she had been patient and taken time to watch and learn they would be a good position by now.Her greed ran away with her and ruined things,Harry should have manned up early on and told her to behave repectfully
I agree.......time would have solved an awful lot of things!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.