Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion post Hโ€™s fast company interview, friend Cโ€™s side hustle and M never working in Hollywood - ever.
โ€œHโ€™s a bimbo, friend Cโ€™s legs akimbo, Mโ€™s future in limboโ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It amuses me [and irritates me] the way that everything they do is positioned as starting a sodding global movement. They can't just pick one thing, and genuinely get involved with it and do something useful - all they want to do is preach waffle which has no substance to it and expect other people to pick up the pieces,

This social media crusade is just the same as Travalyst, just the same as speaking out on female empowerment or anti-racism. Absolutely no ideas or solutions or practical measures being undertaken, just nonsensical preaching. They're so desperate to be seen as trend setters and leaders, but with no right to occupy that space.

The social media one is almost the worst, because it's purely driven by their own desire to shut down criticism and control the narrative. Yes there are some very nasty elements of social media with trolling and abuse - but you know what, social media isn't the problem. The problem is people - social channels are just the platform. Shut down facebook and twitter, you'll get the same thing popping up elsewhere. The idea that social media sites can be some kind of utopian harmonious place is laughable. Yes they need to do a job in curbing online bullying and abuse - absolutely. That's not to be confused though with criticism and freedom of speech.

As for the idea of calling up businesses and basically telling them to stop advertising on social media - what a joke. It doesn't make any practical sense whatsoever. I'm not sure many businesses can afford to switch off lucrative forms of marketing activity, particularly in the current climate. And then where exactly do you draw the line. Which social channels make the cut? What about platforms like the Mail Online where the comments section is far more vicious than your average instagram feed? So are they saying to stop funding any sort of press advertising spend too? It just has no thought process behind it.

And of course it's even more ridiculous to come from those two, who, as has been pointed out, have absolutely no commercial experience or business acumen whatsoever.
Everything is her own fault.If she had been patient and taken time to watch and learn they would be a good position by now.Her greed ran away with her and ruined things,Harry should have manned up early on and told her to behave repectfully
She had absolutely no intention of staying in the UK. Harry was just a stepping stone to โ€˜greater thingsโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ก

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
New thread suggestion
Harry and Meghan #36. Still telling us what to do, princess of Poo and Harry Who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, Harry has spoken, told industry to stop advertising on social media :( Given his immense level of global influence this surely means the end of business for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram et al and even this forum.

Its been nice talking to you all but with the imminent closure of social media on a global scale due to Harry's diatribe we should all start saying our goodbye's to each other now while social media still exists.

So enjoy the advert free media platform of your choice whilst its still operating,

So with a heavy heart I mus say to you all (before we are shut down) Auf Wiedersehen, Au revoir, Antio Sas, Addio, Adios, Zay Gezunt and Hwyl Fawr

In the words of the Baird

โ€œParting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow.โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell that to Richard Gere.
I've just realised I never watched him in "The Officer...". Need to remedy that ๐Ÿ˜‚ the inspiration I get from these threads....
I sniff a whiff of desperation coming from camp Sussex. Corona truly buggered up M's plans to dazzle the Hollywood (although it was a matter of time anyway, she is no Judy Dench), and from the little snippets we get from their puff PR or other sources it looks like they are having to "invite" themselves to be part of various projects/magazine articles etc. Doesn't look like people are queuing at their door...they have become so controversial and almost toxic, and the only reason they are still getting platforms might be that people don't particularly want to offend the RF when H & M ask - but the way they are going, even that might not be enough of an argument soon. They are getting more and more ridiculous (and ridiculed) day by day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bookโ€˜s out on the 11th.
i doubt whether anyone will Take one for the Team and read it.
Thereโ€™s going to be enough bitchy reviews of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'ร€ PR company' contacted The 19th about two weeks ago and 'suggested' MM so that's pretty last minute (Emily R mentioned on a podcast). Maybe an attempt to change the narrative after the disaster of Finding Freedom?

They've given away a puny 8,000 free tickets, with 3,900 places remaining on Friday when Megz is speaking. This isn't a big event.

There are preview pages of FF up on Kobo and it looks tedious but I now know how many square feet the Vancouver Island Mansion covers... :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tend to agree with the Harkles analysis here.

I also think Charles will need Camilla to give him some backbone.
Heโ€™s going to be a very weak king.

093E2780-563F-463C-90BE-529249B9B4E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
imagine Katie Price is currently sat in her wheelchair thinking its even too OTT for me
Lol you gave me an idea for three pics I will add tonight ๐Ÿ˜„... Katie price and Meghan swap places lol ๐Ÿ˜„
I have also done Harry as Les Dawson's Ada ๐Ÿ˜„ as the Les Dawson's pics, vid and chats yesterday was so funny ๐Ÿ˜„ x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We
Just like those witnesses of Johovah, the Mormons seem to rush past my house and onto the next every time. I canโ€™t think what I could possibly have said to upset them. I even offered to introduce them to my good friends Mr Sig and Mr Sauer but they hastily made excuses and left. Uptight fuckers!๐Ÿ˜”
We had the JWโ€™s at our door once, my hubby told them I was a drug taking prostitute that had a client upstairs, and begged them to help save me, all they had to do was wait till I had finished ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I was dying laughing upstairs, anyway these pair of do gooders could not get out of the house fast enough๐Ÿ˜‚ We lived in a cul de sac at that time and whenever any of them from whatever church they were from came into the close, you could watch them as they went round and then give our house a wide berth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we never had anyone call again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First pic lol ๐Ÿคญ

Polish_20200809_225719347_resize_52.jpg

Oh damn I've not edited out a few black marks ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Second pic...
Polish_20200809_225612540_resize_43.jpg

Last pic will add tomorrow as was hoping to space then out. It's so quiet in here tonight x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.