Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she lovebombed him. Narcissistic lovebombing - flattery, motherly, tales of what he could be (with her help), how amazing they’d be together. But really early on in the relationship. Never giving him time to stop and think, hang on, it’s going very fast. (Turning up at the Invictus Games?)

As for her dropping hints to the press about their relationship, by then she’d already got him confused and listening to her. And it was good press they were getting, people thought, good on Harry, she seems smart and attractive. (Oh how wrong we were.)

Or she could have dickmatised him with some fandangled sex moves but I’m sure he’d seen it all.
I think she pushed all his vulnerability buttons.
She is basically copying everything Doris did.
Married up and screwed over her husband

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi all - just back from holiday in rural Wales with no wifi - so much to catch up on! Just a quick question about the five friends. Who thinks Meghan herself was one of the 'friends' & wrote the interview herself? Is that why she is so keen to prevent them being named?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The thing is that not everyone who went to that island would have been there to indulge in paedophilia or orgies and this article plainly proves that and fair play to her outing herself in the middle of this tit storm.Some will have traveled there for business reasons( he was indeed a business man besides being a bleep) and some will have been there a few times before catching on that there was bad stuff going on and beating a hasty retreat.
I'm happy for a good session of grabbing the old pitchfork and flaming torch and rooting out the bad guys in the village but sometimes the 'bad guys' are just genuinely innocent or naive people who made friends with a dodgy character.
This bothers me personally because many years ago a friend of ours was outed as a paedophile. He admitted it and has done time, but despite being in his company at least once a week and even spending weekends at his home we never ever had the slightest inkling and he was never regarded as pervey in any way.We were even questioned by the police after he was charged and it was traumatic and took a long time getting over. So I get how easy it is to be drawn into a mess like this and I understand someone choosing not to face an inquisition over a friendship with someone who turns out to be a piece of tit.

But all that aside I wonder what spin smeggy has put on her 'win'. I can imagine her blathering on at her mates "See, it's fine, your names will never be revealed, I've sorted it. Aitch and I know English law and we're home and dry so stop worrying darlings.":ROFLMAO:
That must of been very hard Freda, sorry you had to go through that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
An interesting watch and analysis from Fame Vixen

Well, when you see it like that. Wow. They had a couple of goes at filming this, I liked the one where she said all her homework had paid off!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So he gave her a selfie? 😂😂😂

I’m still in shock at just how badly they’ve fucked it all up. They had EVERYTHING! Never would’ve had to worry about anything for the rest of their lives. Opportunities that many people would be eternally grateful for. Seeing their kids grow up never being hungry, receiving excellent education, career options wide open, travelling the world, EVERYTHING! I know it’s been said before, but what a pair of fuckwits to throw it all away because you were never going to sit on the thrones and had to toe the line publicly. Think my disbelief will outlive their fame tbh 😂
I agree but I don’t think she ever intended on staying in the UK. Harry was just a stepping stone, same as all the others she’s used on her crawl up the social ladder. Her intention was always to be the queen of Hollywood and I think she sincerely thought that once she was ‘famous’ the whole world would be gagging for her 🤢 she’s deluded

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I was thinking what are we going to do if Harry and Meghan divorce? What will we talk about? 👀 Then I realised the divorce will be the start of a never ending story :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
According to the Daily Mail she asked to be included, not invited 😂😂

Sounds just up her street 'a nonprofit, nonpartisan newsroom reporting at the intersection of gender, politics and policy'.
What a load of bollox. Honestly why do these people not speak plain English? It's like they try to out bollox each other on flowery word salad descriptions of what they are or what they do.
I mean where the duck is "the intersection of gender politics and policy?" Is this a charideee or a freaken map of downtown ButtfuckEgypt.
SPRECHEN SIE ENGLISH ? ya silly cunts.

Hilary is involved, say no more 🤪

Actually, yo smeggy , ask yer mate Hilsy what happened to all the millions of dollars peasants people donated to their Charity Foundation to rebuild Haiti after the devastating earthquake.
Thievin' barstewards :mad:

For $250,000 you got an intimate chat with her at her waterfront house in The Hamptons on Long Island, New York, where Clinton spends the summers.
For $2,700 children aged 16 and under got to ask her a question at an event at the estate of hedge fund magnate Adam Sender in Sag Harbor, which is also in The Hamptons.
For those who wanted a family photo with Clinton, it cost them another $10,000.

The 'nest egg' description will renew scrutiny of the foundation, which is currently being investigated by the FBI over a possible pay-to-play scheme while Clinton was Secretary of State.
The FBI first looked into the organization in 2016 but the investigation did not lead to any charges. Reports in January said that it was reopened and is still ongoing.
It has long faced questions over its relationship to all three Clintons' wider activities.
One explosive email revealed in the Wikileaks publication of Hillary's campaign chief John Podesta said that it had paid for her (Chelsea's)wedding.

Very interesting, very telling!
Indeed , I'm not into long vids as a rule but that was fascinating. I love it when people leak their true feeling through body language and 'tells'.
Thanks to Mardymare for that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Indeed , I'm not into long vids as a rule but that was fascinating. I love it when people leak their true feeling through body language and 'tells'.
Thanks to Mardymare for that.
I actually watched this one on normal speed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.