Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H freelance writer?

Well that was a long, meandering, turgid piece that bored the reader before it ended. Whatever he was getting at was lost in a lot of twaddle.
And doesn't he make sure that 'my wife' and 'Meghan' is mentioned more than once! Clearly someone was over his shoulder dictating for him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I was thinking what are we going to do if Harry and Meghan divorce? What will we talk about? 👀 Then I realised the divorce will be the start of a never ending story :LOL:

We thought that when they left the U.K. lol

And just look:m

I do not see Meghan fading quietly into the background.

It is a never ending story, tale as old as time...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I have just read the unbelievably self-important boring and stupid article Meghan wrote for Harry calling for censorship of the digital media. Behind all the pretentious self-aggrandising waffle and axe grinding is the hilarious revelation that the stupid witch - who thinks she is in the same league as Michelle Obama (who possibly deserves some element of her universal popularity) when in fact she makes Hilary Clinton look likeable and decent - has taken to cold calling "leaders, chiefs and CEO's" of brands us normals use and telling them off. No doubt they deserve each other as they swap woke claptrap and try to get each other off the phone. Jesus the level of delusion.

They have gone from being a relatively contained menace to the BRF to a general threat like Coronavirus. What that article calls for is sinister. Censorship of people like us by people like them through their useful idiots in thinly disguised political pressure groups like "stop funding hate" which basically campaigns against conservative politicians and ideas (which is fine) whilst pretending to be something else (which is not at all fine - indeed dangerous).

As well as entirely destroying his relationship with a public that used to really love him; and estranging him from all his friends and family; she is now ensuring there will be no way back at all for him into any kind of Royal ceremonial role by entirely politicising the bleeping numpty.

No-one believes he wrote, or understands, a word of that article. There needs to be an intervention. He is too stupid to see it but he is being destroyed. Someone in the BRF needs to abandon strategy "lets wait for the Titanic to meet the iceberg" and say something or next, when things start falling apart, she'll have him join the Taliban - one for you possibly Pom Bear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
That was Hilarious! Basically Meghan did all the running; flew to U.K. and basically shagged Harry all the time and did anal!
Interesting how Misha Hussein thé interviewer was trying to unravel the truth; she clocked Meghan straight away.
Also said that a Harry was a real chauvinist and didn’t like sharing the spotlight.
I loved that video, both as unpleasant as each other and Megan takes it up the arse 😂😂. Michel’s face is priceless .

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She said Kate has flat feet, just to be spiteful and in retaliation about her ugly trotters. PomBear, do we have a photo of megs and her trotters?

Screenshot_20200807-163522.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
That was Hilarious! Basically Meghan did all the running; flew to U.K. and basically shagged Harry all the time and did anal!
Interesting how Misha Hussein thé interviewer was trying to unravel the truth; she clocked Meghan straight away.
Also said that a Harry was a real chauvinist and didn’t like sharing the spotlight.
Just watching this and yes, it's clear that Meghan was flying back and forth as well as working on Suits (which I think filmed for 6 months of the year). How come he didn't travel, given he had more spare time than her?

Reactions: 21
In fact I was going to answer Baguettes question about what happens next but I made the mistake of opening the link to "Harrys" foray into reactionary woke politics.

Anyway back to IL 2019 000110

They key thing is the Trial Window which is the period of a few weeks in January 2021 when following what is quaintly called a "tea party" the clerks for the barristers fix the trial date in stone for a 7 day trial, and nothing but settlement can stop it happening. Settlement can happen at any time - hopefully before too much money has been wasted but quite commonly during the trial when it already has been, frequently the day before, and above all USUALLY 95% of High Court Claims settle before trial!

In order for the Trial to happen the parties need to complete "disclosure and inspection". Each sends the other a highly ordered list of all the material: documents, YouTube clips you name it, they intend to rely on in the trial. Subsequently it becomes increasingly difficult to add to Disclosure although in practice new material often crops up. Eventually you need leave to introduce it which gets more tricky the closer you are to trial. Inspection just means the other party has a right to see all the Discovery including the original form of all documents etc to check their veracity.

This can lead to disputes between the parties about the extent of Dislcosure and also applicatiosn for Court Orders for Dislcosure of things the parties want to keep hidden. Very likely in this case from both sides.

Then the parties Exchange Witness Statements. These contain a summary of the Evidence that each Witness will give. As with Discovery introducing new Witnesses becomes more difficult as Trial gets closer; and I suspect there will be disputes especially about the FFF. I suspect only friend B will be put forward to speak for all of them and this will result in another Application to Warby (or whoever, its not necessarily always going to be him).

There is then a Case Mangagement Conference at which any outstanding issues are resolved and the Parties have to disclose both how much they have spent so far and what they expect to spend to the conclusion of the Trial. The Court can impose limits. If you then go over these limits, without seeking permission, you cant recover the excess if you win.

The CMC will also determine special factors like Expert Evidence (cant quite think what in this case: Yoga?) Remote Evidence (possible) etc.

Then the Trial of the Century

In parallel the parties have to explore settlement. This can be informal but is usually a formal process of ADR (alternative dispute resolution) which can be nearly as expensive as a trial with the parties and lawyers posturing in front of each other, over fancy sandwiches and stilted legal anecdotes, about how certain they are they are going to win when everyone knows that at least one party, or at least their lawyers, think the exact opposite.

Thats it from Aunty.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just watching this and yes, it's clear that Meghan was flying back and forth as well as working on Suits (which I think filmed for 6 months of the year). How come he didn't travel, given he had more spare time than her?
Because his security team would also have to have flown back and forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
H freelance writer?

I wonder if his calls to CEOs and Business Leaders went anything like those calls he made to "Greta Thunberg" at the start of the year.

Probably being Really Important Calls, he will have used the Special Phone as well
1596783439566.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We thought that when they left the U.K. lol

And just look:m

I do not see Meghan fading quietly into the background.

It is a never ending story, tale as old as time...
It's like the cockroach that never dies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Well that was a long, meandering, turgid piece that bored the reader before it ended. Whatever he was getting at was lost in a lot of twaddle.
And doesn't he make sure that 'my wife' and 'Meghan' is mentioned more than once! Clearly someone was over his shoulder dictating for him!
He is not bright enough to write that article.

Reactions: 24
He is not bright enough to write that article.
That article has the hallmarks of somebody who thinks they’re intelligent and a skilled writer when they really aren’t. ie, his wife, the Duchess of Delusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.