Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, the huge chocolate birthday cake was covered in omid faces balloons

I lost it. 😂🤣

They obviously don't Tattle.

I really, really hope whoever owns that bakery does, though.....and they deliberately suggested the theme!

So over to you, @Pom Bear - we need an Omid balloon cake! Maybe a joint effort with @freda19 ?
Here's one I made earlier 🤭 ( when I look though my likes/reactions alerts ) x

With extra round chocolate buttons of scobies face lol 😄 Damn they look like Meghan buttons lol

Polish_20200806_211138284_resize_86.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine the 3 course meal "Meghan I want the crispy bread but its all floppy doppy"
Loooool 😄 I bet the bread isn't the only floppy doppy thing in that household that Harry has 😄 x

I saw this lol .. not my pic but had to share...lol at Meghan's face 😄
Screenshot_20200806-234326_resize_23.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Despite being rich and royal and one of the country’s most famous bachelors, I’m thinking Harry couldn’t get a gf and keep her and that’s why he’s ended up with psycho-Meg. Like they actually mesh well to quote Cher from Clueless. Unlike William, Harry is thick, spoilt, stubborn and prone to throwing a tantrum which we all have the privilege of learning about on a weekly basis these days. He clearly has traits of a personality disorder and together with the above qualities, he’s obviously too much hard bloody work.

So while most women in their thirties might have previously thought he was a right old catch, it’s becoming clear he’s a bloody nightmare and that’s been cleverly covered up until now. No wonder all the others ran for the hills. Then along comes Meggy. Also unhinged in her own special way and the fact that Harry’s an emotionally unregulated mess actually makes it easier for her to get where she wants, or so she thinks. Harry doesn’t care if she’s a sociopath because he’s desperate to be accepted and she did just that, love-bomb style. Their relationship is so fucked up but totally fascinating.

Anyway my original thought was- I can’t see him with a nice country girl even after this. I don’t think anybody with their head screwed on could handle him. They will divorce but I think he’s too much of a troubled soul to make it in a healthy relationship. Meg on the other hand will move onto another rich, probably vacuous soul but she won’t care about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
An interesting watch and analysis from Fame Vixen

That was Hilarious! Basically Meghan did all the running; flew to U.K. and basically shagged Harry all the time and did anal!
Interesting how Misha Hussein thé interviewer was trying to unravel the truth; she clocked Meghan straight away.
Also said that a Harry was a real chauvinist and didn’t like sharing the spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks like a bag lady with a shopping trolley
Kids went back to school today, Husband is off with his Brothers on a "Bachelor party hog hunt", so I thought I'd get caught up on the Megaldmort and her side kick Harigini........

Didn't expect to find a present in the form of a pic of shaggy Doria and her unmentionables

1596757103360.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mastermind TV programme...

Name.....

Meghan Markle

Subject......

Meghan Markle
🤭
Polish_20200807_003943306_resize_84.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Despite being rich and royal and one of the country’s most famous bachelors, I’m thinking Harry couldn’t get a gf and keep her and that’s why he’s ended up with psycho-Meg. Like they actually mesh well to quote Cher from Clueless. Unlike William, Harry is thick, spoilt, stubborn and prone to throwing a tantrum which we all have the privilege of learning about on a weekly basis these days. He clearly has traits of a personality disorder and together with the above qualities, he’s obviously too much hard bloody work.

So while most women in their thirties might have previously thought he was a right old catch, it’s becoming clear he’s a bloody nightmare and that’s been cleverly covered up until now. No wonder all the others ran for the hills. Then along comes Meggy. Also unhinged in her own special way and the fact that Harry’s an emotionally unregulated mess actually makes it easier for her to get where she wants, or so she thinks. Harry doesn’t care if she’s a sociopath because he’s desperate to be accepted and she did just that, love-bomb style. Their relationship is so fucked up but totally fascinating.

Anyway my original thought was- I can’t see him with a nice country girl even after this. I don’t think anybody with their head screwed on could handle him. They will divorce but I think he’s too much of a troubled soul to make it in a healthy relationship. Meg on the other hand will move onto another rich, probably vacuous soul but she won’t care about that.
Anybody with their head screwed on properly would avoid the royal family like the plague. Girls in those circles can get someone with plenty of money and no responsibilities. Several of Harry's exes have got themselves a better catch. I mean, imagine having to do royal duties for the rest of your life.

Reactions: 26
Has anyone got a vid of the rehearsal tape of the engagement announcement, before the redo? Seem to recall they had to record it again?
That was Hilarious! Basically Meghan did all the running; flew to U.K. and basically shagged Harry all the time and did anal!
Interesting how Misha Hussein thé interviewer was trying to unravel the truth; she clocked Meghan straight away.
Also said that a Harry was a real chauvinist and didn’t like sharing the spotlight.

Reactions: 13
Anybody with their head screwed on properly would avoid the royal family like the plague. Girls in those circles can get someone with plenty of money and no responsibilities. Several of Harry's exes have got themselves a better catch. I mean, imagine having to do royal duties for the rest of your life.
Current and future European queens appear to be upwardly mobile middle class women.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.