Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giraffetower

It's scary to think if God forbid KC and QC were incapacitated from oh I don't know, a car/plane accident and PW was out of the country or himself unwell, then H would be holding the Fort. God help us all if that ever happens. He should be removed ASAP but KC obviously wants him on that list
Does he, though?

In the first few weeks after his mother died and he became King, he had Beatrice and Camilla added. No mean feat given the behind the scenes admin/politics involved.

And yet - despite grieving his beloved mother - this was his priority. To render "Overseas Son" superfluous to requirements.

And I think him not renewing Frogmore is the next step. Wait and see if the rules for COS don't change soon, too. Like having to be permanently resident in the UK before you can be eligible...

I also think the titles may be changed to (Hazno's) lifetime rather than being able to be passed down (to the Americans.)

If he has any sense, there will be a code of conduct drawn up surrounding royal titles. As with any top job, there will be an expectation of public loyalty to the firm, and not to bring the company name into disrepute. Following UK employment laws re: bullying. Being a resident. Being in the family 5+ years before getting titles. That kind of thing.

I don't think the RF/ parliament will ever "take" those titles, but they could engineer it so that the titles could be lost if the Snarkles don't behave themselves and follow protocol.

And with the added bonus that we'll never have to watch another royal family spat/interview on TV, or wonder if one of the Royals had sex with a girl at a convicted paedophile's party, or cope with another Markle.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Poppea

VIP Member
The wedding of Harry and Meghan has got to be one of the strangest Royal Wedding's ever as Harry didn't seem to be very happy as he looked like he didn't want to go through with it, the whole atmosphere was very strange as none of the guests seemed happy for them, the body language of the other Royals spoke volumes as they also looked quite uncomfortable throughout the wedding, the wedding dress didn't fit Meghan, the wedding cake looked unfinished and didn't even resemble a wedding cake and at times it didn't feel like I was watching a wedding. Overall the whole day was just very odd.
That preacher! You forgot about THAT PREACHER!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Thanks for starting the new thread toninottony and congratulations Thalia on the title.

I wonder if the gruesomes are waiting until after the coronation to release their attack or continue through the media. Scabie poo seems quiet too.

Why oh why didn't Ashley Cole take one for the team. Was he ever a team player. He seems very selfish.
If Cashley Cole ever mentions a knighthood I’ll personally start the NO petition myself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I have a houseful for the coronation weekend. Friday night - pub. It’s visible from my dressing room so the kids can roll us home! Then I’m doing a 3 rib roast of beef, a turkey crown and gammon with salads of varying extravagance on the coronation day; then a roast lamb with dauphinois and veg with a trio of blamanche bunnies atop lime jelly grass on the Sunday. Full English on Monday morning before various flights and trains home are caught. And I’ve ordered travel mugs for everyone to take with them on the Monday and will provide scones for the journey. I bloody love food/hosting/people!!!!
Helpful hint..
Buy some cheap wine glasses.
On one side, using a gold sharpie pen, write something like KC3 coronation and the date.
On the other side, write the users name.
One glass to use all day. Saves lots of washing up, let them take it home as a memento of the day.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Dear @Chita , I am really sorry that you have been attacked due to something that brings so many so much joy and laughter. I just want you to know, and feel, how much you are admired by this community and even outside of it. It's not that your drawings are just funny, is that you are very clever finding out the details that made something or someone stand out. Is the way you capture situations, moods, opinions, personalities. Not once I felt any drawing was racist or abusive, but we know that's the only card of very, very stupid people, that are part of one of the biggest bullying groups online. I am really sorry to know you were a victim of them.

I know your drawings and the way interpret the world have a space to live outside of this community - and I hope you get there.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Can you imagine if Harry tries to do something 'big' at the coronation? I mean something totally insane like try to overthrow the King and claim the throne for himself?;) He'd have to be dragged out by men in white coats. And the fact that they'd have men in white coats there would prove that the RF think he's totally insane :LOL:

That could be a memorable coronation. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

crazymare

Off topic
I just wanted to say: Thanks fellow Tattlers

It's so lovely to arrive home after work and read to get up to date, cry with laughter, be annoyed by the Harkles shenanigans and be in awe of the wonderful investigation work you carry out ❤❤❤❤❤

And just for fun again coronation, coronation, coronation 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I’m not happy that Hazno is included in anything official.
I understand that Charles loves his son, and I accept that and understand that.But this same son has publicly ( tried) to humiliate his family, and trash the people of this country.
Let him come to the Coronation, let him sit in the cheap seats.Then let him go back to his handler and merch what he can( one of the reasons he is attending).
Then I never want to see him in an official capacity again.Charles can see him privately in future.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Copied from Quora. I'd forgotten how stupid Haz is. Here we go ...

Archie’s first word…

Harry once said, “Archie’s first word was Dada.”

Harry then told us, “ The Queen sent us a waffle maker for Archie’s Christmas present, so for breakfast, Meg makes up a beautiful organic mix, in the waffle maker, he loves it.”

“Archie wakes up in the morning and says 'waffle'. This was the first word he learned"

In February 2021, During a chat with James Corden, when asked what Archie's first word was, Harry” said: “Crocodile, three syllables.”

This week, Harry told us, “I’ve got a photo of my mother up in his nursery, and the first words he spoke were, Grandma Diana,”
That's so funny!

I saw the clip about the waffle maker on Gogglebox. (I can't stand James Corden, for no good reason tbh, since I have never watched anything he is on. 😁)

I commented here previously on the staged way Harry said 'Meghan makes up a beautiful organic mix' 🤣 The goggleboxers were very funny in their reaction to that. 😁

The threads are moving so fast, I can't keep up, but it's great. Thanks all who start threads and who come up with titles.
I loved the way the threads went on fire when the announcement was made that Meghan wasn't attending the coronation.

Bring it on. I'm amused but not for a minute believing the various reasons why she is not attending. Mostly, I suppose because she might outshine Charles on his big day. Of course. 🤣

I think Harry will be there, just about, for the ceremony, and will rush off to get home to the birthday boy. 😁. It will be a relief, if nothing else, not to have to watch them holding hands, and her clawing at him. He might even get a new suit 😉.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She’s got ‘hamster cheeks’ ….. bet they’re stuffed with our missing cheesy poofs ….. and we all blamed our own resident hamster ……. sorry @Scotch Mist 🐹😂
It was @Scotch Mist, I'd put money on it.
I have to confess.... you know how hard it is working undercover with the Harkles 😢.... they made me steal the cheesy poofs! and I have to feed them at regular intervals..... JUSTICE FOR HAMSTERS !
Polish_20230419_111253127.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
She should have to compensate the sheriffs office for her bullshit. Someone could have died because of deputies busy with her bullshit instead of being able to respond or patrol.
The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office is led by Bill Brown, the elected Santa Barbara County Sheriff-Coroner. As the chief law enforcement officer for Santa Barbara County, Sheriff Brown is responsible for a jurisdiction that comprises over 2,700 square miles with a population of approximately 443,000 people.

The Sheriff’s Office is responsible for law enforcement in the unincorporated areas of the county, the county jail system, superior court security, and coroner functions. We are also contracted to provide police services to the cities of Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, and Solvang. The Sheriff’s Office has approximately 600 employees and 150 volunteers at more than 25 work sites located throughout Santa Barbara County. Although the number varies, our team currently includes approximately 260 law enforcement deputies and 200 custody deputies.

To cover our widespread jurisdiction, we have stations and facilities located throughout North and South County. Our Sheriff’s Headquarters is located in Santa Barbara near Goleta. We also have eight sub-stations including Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, Isla Vista, Lompoc, New Cuyama, Santa Maria, and Solvang, as well as an office on the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indian’s Reservation.

The mission of keeping the public safe is an important and busy one. In 2016, the Sheriff’s Office deputies handled more than 119,000 calls for service which resulted in more than 19,000 reports written. The Sheriff’s Office Law Enforcement Operations Branch has a large number of specialty units and divisions that aid in our ability to provide front line law enforcement services and respond to all different types of scenarios. The speciality units include the Santa Barbara County Sheriff/Fire Air Support Unit, K-9 Unit, Bomb Squad, Special Enforcement Team, Hostage Negotiation Team, Dive Team, Narcotics/Gang Enforcement teams, Homeland Security Unit, Forensics Unit, Rural Crime Unit, Cold Case Unit, etc… We hope you will take the time to explore our website and learn about the many different groups that make up the Sheriff’s Office and all that goes into keeping our citizen’s safe.

In 2016, our Santa Barbara County Public Safety Dispatch Center received more than 235,000 calls for service for an average of 645 calls per day. Our dispatch center maintains Sheriff’s, County Fire, Ambulance, and other emergency communications for all the county areas, plus the cities of Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, Guadalupe, and Solvang. Consolidating these services under “one roof” provides for seamless coordination among the dispatch consoles and personnel, whether it’s a routine incident requiring a simple fire and medical response or a large scale incident, such as a major wildfire, winter storm causing floods or a mass shooting. Our dispatchers additionally provide Emergency Medical Dispatch and are able to give life-saving instructions to distressed callers until paramedics arrive. We are very proud of this highly trained team of first responders who are often the first point of contact during a crisis.
Another joint effort is our Santa Barbara County Sheriff/Fire Air Support Unit which is comprised of personnel from both County Fire and Sheriff’s Office. This group conducts law enforcement, search and rescue as well as fire missions throughout the year and is a critical life-saving resource for Santa Barbara County. There is nothing like having an “eye in the sky” during an emergency. The Air Support Unit operates five helicopters and one airplane to accomplish a variety of public safety missions.

Our Coroner’s Unit is responsible for investigating violent, suspicious, or unattended deaths that occur in Santa Barbara County. The Coroner’s Unit reviews approximately 1,500 deaths and conducts between 700 and 800 death investigations annually. Most importantly, they are thorough and compassionate during these often emotional and difficult death investigations and are committed to providing answers to loved ones.

The Custody Operations Branch is the correctional law enforcement arm of the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office. We run a full service local correction facility and are responsible for providing for the custody and care of pre-sentenced and sentenced male and female adult inmates. The Main Jail located across from Sheriff’s headquarters has an average daily population of approximately 1,000 inmates. Construction is underway on the new, highly anticipated, state-of-the-art Northern Branch Jail that is scheduled to open in Spring of 2019. The community is a safer place to live and work because Custody Operations provides services and programs that allow for the appropriate management and supervision of offenders.

The Sheriff’s Office also provides a safe and secure environment for the courtrooms located throughout Santa Barbara County. Our team of deputy bailiffs work closely with our custody deputies to move inmates and ensure the safety of the public, court employees and the inmates.

Our Civil Bureau is a full service agency responsible for the actual service and enforcement of court orders. The Civil Bureau annually receives more than 6,000 requests for the service of civil documents, such as child custody papers, dissolution of marriage, orders to appear in court, restraining orders, small claims, subpoenas, and summons and complaints.

They have much better things to do
I really think that the ILBW mantra in life is "I will shout out that I am important, until the world believes I am important". She is been doing it since school and hasn't worked. But she simply has no plan B.

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
You know how Diana was never really, legally, ‘Princess Diana’ but that’s what she was always called, by public consent? Couldn’t we start using Princess Catherine and get it to catch on? Princess Catherine and Ms Meghan Markle. That would be gold.

• Heart
  • Haha

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
So, do we believe any of this?

I'm trying to work out whose agenda this is, because it's definitely not William's or Catherine's.

The trouble is with ambiguous statements like this, is its far to easy to take it in different ways.

Catherine could very well have said, something along the lines, of I wish I could be there with you William, at your grandmothers bedside, to show compassion and support to her husband, knowing full well, it was completely impossible, because someone had to be there for her children!

Her children are old enough to know whats going on, and to need their mother there to give them support! And in this instance, Catherine wasnt desperately needed in Scotland, and was taking the sensible and logical decision!!

• Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Oh I wonder why they are uncertain of the welcome she'd receive from Brits???

I know maybe if she'd have behaved like a decent, respectful human being instead of complaining, lying and scheming about everything and everyone and actually shown some gratitude for the things she was given people wouldn't feel the way they do?

• Heart