Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tiare Tahiti
The Lower Gardens in Bournemouth has a big screen which will be live streaming the Coronation and the Woodpecker Cafe at Queens Park Golf Course, Bournemouth has an event on the Sunday; the Golf Course is owned by the Council, so anyone can go

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seriously who does that? Inviting adult strangers to a 4 year old's party?! She should be inviting his playmates. Using a 4 year old for networking seems so weird.
Someone remind me what high profile party they threw for Archie's birthday last year? Oh that's right nothing because there was no significant other event happening for them to try and overshadow, in fact if I remember rightly Harry was out playing polo.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
@Chita bollocks to those pratts and don't let the bastards grind you down, you are worth far more than that.

We luv ya Chita and just carry on carrying on , but I could send the CAS around tonight and Tom will do a solo of The Snow Todger but don't forget the salmon.

Cheer up chuck we are all mates on here and Nuttynana will fight your corner and smack them all in the bleeding gob🐱🐱🐱.

Those people are not worth a pitcher of warm spit
What Nana says, @Chita! duck the lot of 'em, and get Cassandra on the case with all her contacts, do a book. KIA KAHA. Love from NZ.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find Fergie irritating. She was talking about the late Queen, and corgis. Whilst promoting her book. Grifting.

Sarah Ferguson breaks her silence on Coronation invite 'snub' # via https://android.com

• Sick
Reactions: 32
So we'll be arriving on UK soil right when the coronation is about to start (11am) 🤦‍♀️
We booked a holiday in England in January completely oblivious that the coronation would take place on the day of our arrival, and that there would be a bank holiday on Monday.

I'm a little excited that we will be in England on such a historic day, and I've been wondering if there is any easily accessible list of events, street parties, etc somewhere online so that we can maybe attend one or two?
We'll be around Portsmouth and in Dorset during the long weekend.

Otherwise our plan was to just drift around and see if we run into something by coincidence.
Link from the local Portsmouth paper about events:

Otherwise, one of the carriers is in the naval base, HMS Victory is being extensively repaired, & it’s quite likely we’ll have a gun salute.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys....those buying coronation memorabilia, can we see pictures & photos to get an idea of what's out there. I can't be arsed shopping around to see my options.

@Chita has TRG reached out to you, offering any form of compensation towards the traffic your artwork is financially generating her site?

I don't understand it at all but others might, is Patreon an option for you to sell your artwork?

I don't see anything racist in any of your doodles but people are always happy to piss on someone's parade, look for offence where there is none.
I see them as being no different those caricatures street artist draw on holidays.
We can't foresee what people are offended by but sods law is someone, somewhere will be no matter who or what the subject matter is.... doesn't mean you surrender to them.....

Chin up @Chita ..... we've got your back.

Note to self: do NOT wear yellow to the coronation celebrations 🤣
BiB not memorabilia as such, but the cornish company is doing coronation cream teas for delivery:

P.S. not an employee, I just like food ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
BiB not memorabilia as such, but the cornish company is doing coronation cream teas for delivery:

P.S. not an employee, I just like food ;)
Ive ordered cream teas for gifts from this company and the recipients said they were lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ive ordered cream teas for gifts from this company and the recipients said they were lovely
We have also bought them for family and OH bought them for corporate gifts/thankyou's though lockdown - highly recommend them

Reactions: 13
Na dann! Wenn das hier so ist, warum breche ich mir dann einen auf Englisch ab? Ab sofort ist die neue offizielle Sprache des Chats Deutsch. Das vereinfacht die Sache für mich ungemein! 👍
Ja, ich stimme zu. Heute müssen wir alle Deutsch sprechen und schreiben 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This all sounds a lovely send off for Paul O'Grady today when his funeral will take place this afternoon. I love the way animals are being included.
What is so lovely, is the way that it is a lovely mix of public, with a procession to honour him, and private, with a private funeral at the church.
This way no one has hurt feelings, everyone is included, but its just immediate friends and family at the the service itself.

Pauls funeral seems, a clever and powerful use of PA and media, Unlike dear old H & M who never seem to get the balance right!!!
The press are happy to co operate and celebrate, and come up with positive stories, because its being done in the right kind of way!

• Heart
@Tiare Tahiti
The Lower Gardens in Bournemouth has a big screen which will be live streaming the Coronation and the Woodpecker Cafe at Queens Park Golf Course, Bournemouth has an event on the Sunday; the Golf Course is owned by the Council, so anyone can go
Since the Ho isn't going to be in attendance I've now unbanned the bunting so oor wee postage stamp of Scotland is going to be well decorated with bunting, balloons, we've recently bought a projector & screen so hoping the weather will be kind so we can watch it open air Greggs platters getting ordered for an afternoon tea with plenty bubbles with friends on the Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"One of the Queen's two surviving bridesmaids is NOT invited to King Charles' coronation: Lady Pamela Hicks, 94 - who saw George VI and Elizabeth II crowned - gets apology from Palace for not being among 2,000 guests at slimmed-down ceremony"

Bad decision Charles, a really bad decision (n)
Can’t they give her Meagains seat as she has more important business on the day from what we’ve been told 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.