Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Coronation shopping bag purchased at Glamis Castle when on holiday in Scotland last week. The packaging tells me it is made from recyclable spun bonded polypropylene (would expect nothing less) and seems very strong so, with a bit of luck, might see me through to Will's Coronation!

KC3 does have a crease straight down the middle of his face and across his forehead due to being folded up in the packaging which kind of distorts his features somewhat but it tells me "DO NOT IRON" so I'll have to wait until the creases drop out or learn to live with it!
These things are sent to try us! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2114095
Put it on a hanger and hang it in the bathroom while you take a steamy shower. That’ll steam the folds out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think at 94 Lady Pamela will enjoy it more watching it at home in comfort

When she came to the Queen's funeral she was in a wheelchair pushed by India.
So they would both have had to be invited to the coro and if numbers are being cut, that is probably why she's not invited.
I wish she had been, though.
Historical. The only person to attend 3 coros.
Shame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think she's probably just too frail and old now... I'm sure she'll be raising a glass to the telly though

Reactions: 27
What friends is that then? Wouldn't you normally invite the child's friends or at least children, to a four years old's birthday party? Not that I believe any of it.
No not in lala land. Adults only at this particular party. Absolutely no children will be allowed as there isn’t actually a birthday boy but guests can bring flat packs of booze and lots of lovey kiss-ass words. TP will be in attendance for a full half hour accompanied by his gospel choir for the dance moves with lots of bumping and grinding with very old but very rich gentlemen before Aitch gets back from that boring coronation on the red eye. Hip hip hooray, three cheers for Ffarchie πŸŽ‚
---
Old bleeping " Brother Lee Love", there .....πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Yes and Her Majesty’s face says it all. She had the witch weighed up from the orf.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No not in lala land. Adults only at this particular party. Absolutely no children will be allowed as there isn’t actually a birthday boy but guests can bring flat packs of booze and lots of lovey kiss-ass words. TP will be in attendance for a full half hour accompanied by his gospel choir for the dance moves with lots of bumping and grinding with very old but very rich gentlemen before Aitch gets back from that boring coronation on the red eye. Hip hip hooray, three cheers for Ffarchie πŸŽ‚
---

Yes and Her Majesty’s face says it all. She had the witch weighed up from the orf.
She did. HRH Anne saw straight through her, too......

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am not among your citizenry, though I could properly be deemed an Anglophile and loved your late queen. Legit question from an outsider - should a non-working royal be a Counselor of State? Does that make sense? not even sure what a non- working royal is, really. Someone who basks in reflected glory but can’t be arsed (I’m learning) to contribute!
And why is Harry Markle still listed when it clearly states they should reside in the UK?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What friends is that then? Wouldn't you normally invite the child's friends or at least children, to a four years old's birthday party? Not that I believe any of it.
She might be trying to upstage the coronation but all she will succeed in doing is making a laughing stock of herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else every feel like debate and evidence have gone out of the window and we are now in a situation where no one is allowed to even discuss factual matters. Discussing the idea (per TW) that the UK is more racist than the US when statistically (I believe) studies show we are more racially tolerant than the US. Also the Netflix doc stuff around Brexit and Commonwealth = Empire 2:0. Massively sensitive and important issues that I believe should be handled thoughtfully and for the right reasons (ie not self interest). Apparently I’m not allowed to discuss this because I’m not a POC. I said that I understand racism is still a massive issue to be tackled in the UK, just that I believe studies show that we are actually much more tolerant than the US. (Obvs still lots of improvement required). I just don’t understand. I honestly feel like we aren’t allowed to even discuss anything anymore or examine facts. Should I just never discuss anything any more and are opinions or debate completely au fait now. Is this honestly a healthy way forward?
Sister, you're preaching to the choir, bless you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the comments - a flat-pack truther
and a comment on a 'pink' baby shower and 'birth' in April...
These people are so ridiculous. As I've previously said Archie's birth is publicly registered at the General Register Office. Anyone can see it. Are they really saying that the staff at the hospital where he was born and the Registrar who signed the certificate would have somehow colluded to invent the birth of their male child , because that's what would have had to happen for the birth registration to be fake. Why would they risk their careers to do that? These"flat pack truthers" are just as stupid as flat earthers. H and M tell enough lies which can be proven, no need for anyone else to make up stuff which can easily be shown to be false.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Coronation.

King Charles the III.

Great Britain; The Commonwealth. Her Protectorates & her Dominions.

A 1/3 of the World's land surface.

Majesty; Pomp & Circumstance.
The Pound Sterling ; The Royal Navy ( The Senior Service) , The British Army and the Royal Air Force.

Of Castles ; Kings and Queens..... Palaces, and help for the peoples around the World. HRH QE II did more to help the different people's of the World than any other Human being.

What the bleeping hell have those two done to help anyone but themselves?

They are a pathetic pair of skid-marks, with naff-all.

A few thousand sugars online? Don't make me laugh..... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Go back to your maccyd's poundsaver burgers and instant coffee, you stupid uneducated lying no- mark πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And as for him-another prize bleep ; he's bleeping welcome to her hahahahahaaaaaaaa

........In America, 6,000 miles away from us here in The United Kingdom **

Guffaw guffaw titter titter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

** with apologies to our USA Tattler friends , who are bloody lumbered with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
These people are so ridiculous. As I've previously said Archie's birth is publicly registered at the General Register Office. Anyone can see it. Are they really saying that the staff at the hospital where he was born and the Registrar who signed the certificate would have somehow colluded to invent the birth of their male child , because that's what would have had to happen for the birth registration to be fake. Why would they risk their careers to do that? These"flat pack truthers" are just as stupid as flat earthers. H and M tell enough lies which can be proven, no need for anyone else to make up stuff which can easily be shown to be false.
Are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If people had seen those kids at formal functions throughout the years, I don’t think anyone would be left wondering if they really exist or not. But secrecy and subterfuge have undoubtably been done by their parents which is why people are so suspicious. I mean nobody is left wondering if Prince Louis is a real person, because we’ve all seen him throughout his life at various events. Britain is not the UAE where royal children are β€œrumouredβ€œ to exist but never seen, we have a transparent society and the visibility of the monarchy is very important to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If you turn it inside out, put a cloth next to it and THEN a very cool iron (no steam) it should help to remove the creases. Be gentle. Don't press on. Good luck.
Thanks for the tip but knowing my luck if I put an iron near it I will melt it and cover my ironing board with molten spun bonded polypropylene!

Thanks to others who have also suggested other methods but I think I will just grow to love his creased face as it is ….. we all are a bit creased by the time we get to his age anyway! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.