Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rehab is a waste of time for H unless he never goes back to the US where M is to see his children.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Re speaking German..
All I cam remember from GCSE German (1988) is Ich habe durchfall🙈🤣🤣
I have runnybum😬

Maybe Henry should have said that🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The only difference between her and smegz is that she doesn't slag off the RF, but grifts just the same

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
i'm having elevenses (well, twelvenses) break. shall i start prepping for a new thread? or is any one else intrested?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
AGC Blind -CDAN - so is this the plan - inviting certain A-Listers to a birthday party for a 4 year old to enhance her political ambitions? :mad: Inviting any A-Listers is crass, but that would be topping it.

218. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/19 **1**
This state A++ lister was invited to the birthday party of a preschooler. I guess when you are the alliterate one though and think there might be an appointment coming your way, you do such a thing. Gavin Newsom/Archie’s 4th birthday/Meghan Markle (Meghan tipped to invite 'famous faces' to Archie's birthday bash on Coronation weekend)
What friends is that then? Wouldn't you normally invite the child's friends or at least children, to a four years old's birthday party? Not that I believe any of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
BiB not memorabilia as such, but the cornish company is doing coronation cream teas for delivery:

P.S. not an employee, I just like food ;)
Thanks for recommendation! Just ordered. Such a good price and free delivery!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So we'll be arriving on UK soil right when the coronation is about to start (11am) 🤦‍♀️
We booked a holiday in England in January completely oblivious that the coronation would take place on the day of our arrival, and that there would be a bank holiday on Monday.

I'm a little excited that we will be in England on such a historic day, and I've been wondering if there is any easily accessible list of events, street parties, etc somewhere online so that we can maybe attend one or two?
We'll be around Portsmouth and in Dorset during the long weekend.

Otherwise our plan was to just drift around and see if we run into something by coincidence.
In Portsmouth , there will be loads going on. Big Naval Base there , the Ferries will be decorated & sounding their fog-horns etc

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think at 94 Lady Pamela will enjoy it more watching it at home in comfort
Maybe you’re right but would have been nice to be asked. Or she may have declined but press speculation saying she’s been snubbed isn’t nice for her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.