Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harry did not let her prove herself, Before they got married. I can help thinking of Prince Edward, He gave up the throne to be with the woman he loved. But did she love him (Mrs. Simpson ) I think not as she did not want to marry him she told her aunty this in a letter. so I think maybe just maybe this is history repeating its self only time will tell

Reactions: 15
I think the face was due to surgery and the waist due to relaxing her so called vegan diet. I highly doubt she was pregnant.
Hormone therapy to induce lactation causes weight gain... Some women who go down the surrogacy route, and women who adopt are known to do this.

There is no bounds to the degree that MM would go to.
MM To H. " Put your fucking knob back in your trousers cunt. When I said I wanted the pump, I meant the contraption to express".

Reactions: 22
Do they really expect people to believe this? Anyone else thinking they may have just realised that their woe is us book, may not have had the desired result!

How do you have natural family moments 5000 miles apart! #bollox

Back together...via zoom!!!

Reactions: 14
I don’t find him good looking either. People are only interested in him because of his parents.

Reactions: 25
You know what they say, “a man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client”

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 19
Rumour is they certainly did sh@g despite her denials (not sure whether this was before or after Gethin dumped her because of her fugly feet - Harry take note!). Apparently underneath the carefully fostered angelic image KJ is quite a goer and known to like the old

And Brooklyn looks dozy and smug. The Amazon reviews of his "photography" book are hilarious.

Good morning Tattle fam!
The proceedings are kicking off at 10.30? I think I read that here yesterday... So it will be 2.30am in L.A?
https://giphy.com/yxOPRIeaCplazoqo4z
Early start for the gruesome twosome. No one cared about the time difference

To come and kick sand in our faces and then go crying to "mummy" I'm raging well I was yesterday am excited about the hearing today
The perfume thing is very weird , I don't have one scent I prefer and if I had loads of money I would have a chemist shop shelf of bottles
Has anyone said what the perfume was ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I don’t find him good looking either. People are only interested in him because of his parents.
Indeed. What's he got to offer? I hate to comment on looks as people can't help the way they look but if he smartened up, dressed better he'd be a lot more presentable. He's got no job, no education and looks like a personality vacuum.

This article says it is Bluebell by Penhaligon’s

but according to this article, she wore something different on her wedding day, Quelques Fleurs by Houbigant

It is also interesting that one of Meghan’s favourites listed in this article is a bluebell fragrance, too. (Booo, she also likes one of my favourites - Jo Malone Wild Sage and Seasalt.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hehe.....I never noticed the carpet burns until now! That was the day she flashed her magic mangey minge at Serena's husband wasn't it? No wonder they fell out. If ever there was a reason to stick to protocol and wear a pair of American tans......this was it!

Reactions: 24
As this thread moves so quickly, here’s an early thread title suggestion because we will be on to a new one again in no time...

Harry & Meghan #34 - Preachy Leechy and her Petulant Prince

Wow the Daily Mail have really got the gloves off this morning. Do we think they've had good news overnight???!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.