Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not been the same since they took my VIP status...I was robbed,I tell you,bloody robbed.thats all the piggin thanks I've got for working my fingers to the bone,having to witness the creation of monsters and seeing that bloody green outfit that looks like it's strangling Smeg,but sadly didn't...
The chocolate shite outfit..a polo neck jumper was bad enough but tit coloured,bloody travesty to fashion...
The moon bump with a life of its own,pardon the pun...
My god,it's a wonder I'm surviving never mind unable to eat bananas by association...
If I wanted nitenares I'd watch crime watch on a loop...
And I have to be in bed before 11.30 and still have to water the dogs,who I clean up after,unlike some ..
And ii know where the bodies are buried...

The world's gone mad🙈👽👾

The moon bump with a life of its own,pardon the pun... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Mail are off again ...

Was just going to post that. Not a part of tabloid culture, oh no!

What the heck, she could have said during the engagement interview that as an actress she had to do what she could to promote herself. She is now leaving all of that behind. Except she had no such plans it seems.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm not from the UK and haven't been following the Royals in a long time nor know much about them, but somehow lately I've been interested in this whole Harry and Meghan debacle and so have been lurking this thread and you guys are hilarious lol

Before I started following more, I thought Meghan Markle was loved in the UK, but then I go to the Daily Mail comments and about 90% are people disliking her actions and the ones who usually love her in those comments are usually American. I used to love Prince William and Prince Harry when I was a child and always had a soft spot for Prince Harry, but now I have no idea what has become of him.

I don't know much about her doings besides what I read here and on some youtube videos, but noticed a fake vibe right away on that first interview they gave about their relationship years ago. Then also found it odd how she shunned her family away and didn't include her paternal side of the family in the wedding and how ashamed she seemed to be of her family, which was a big red flag to me. Then I got to know how she broke up with her ex husband. It all gave me a narcissistic weird vibe.

I didn't even know until recently that they were living in the US. Do they still have the titles? Who is paying their living in the US? Themselves? The Queen? The UK taxpayers?

She could've had it all. She just needed to fake smile 2 times a week at royal events, use the nail polish and tights they wanted and stay gracious and then she could do whatever she wants the rest of the days while not representing the Queen and have access to a life of luxury beyond belief. No need for all this drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Was just going to post that. Not a part of tabloid culture, oh no!

What the heck, she could have said during the engagement interview that as an actress she had to do what she could to promote herself. She is now leaving all of that behind. Except she had no such plans it seems.
I'd been keeping my eye on the Mail since it'd been noticed that they were taking all the copy about the gruesome two down, I had a feeling they may have settled just before the steps of the court but the appearance of this tells me things are just the same or any talks have broken down.

I'm not from the UK and haven't been following the Royals in a long time nor know much about them, but somehow lately I've been interested in this whole Harry and Meghan debacle and so have been lurking this thread and you guys are hilarious lol

Before I started following more, I thought Meghan Markle was loved in the UK, but then I go to the Daily Mail comments and about 90% are people disliking her actions and the ones who usually love her in those comments are usually American. I used to love Prince William and Prince Harry when I was a child and always had a soft spot for Prince Harry, but now I have no idea what has become of him.

I don't know much about her doings besides what I read here and on some youtube videos, but noticed a fake vibe right away on that first interview they gave about their relationship years ago. Then also found it odd how she shunned her family away and didn't include her paternal side of the family in the wedding and how ashamed she seemed to be of her family, which was a big red flag to me. Then I got to know how she broke up with her ex husband. It all gave me a narcissistic weird vibe.

I didn't even know until recently that they were living in the US. Do they still have the titles? Who is paying their living in the US? Themselves? The Queen? The UK taxpayers?

She could've had it all. She just needed to fake smile 2 times a week at royal events, use the nail polish and tights they wanted and stay gracious and then she could do whatever she wants the rest of the days while not representing the Queen and have access to a life of luxury beyond belief. No need for all this drama.
Hello there! Nice to see you here, I think Prince Charles is currently funding them.

Reactions: 28
I'd been keeping my eye on the Mail since it'd been noticed that they were taking all the copy about the gruesome two down, I had a feeling they may have settled just before the steps of the court but the appearance of this tells me things are just the same or any talks have broken down.
I don’t think the Mail will settle. They know they’re going to win this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hello @AnniaDrama and welcome. 👏 You’re spot on - she could’ve had it all, but it seems that wasn’t enough🤷🏻‍♀️.

The answer to your question is that the Prince of Wales is funding them out of the money he gets from the Duchy of Cornwall and his personal funds. But the rate at which they’re spending it defies belief.

Reactions: 28
The same re that article that disappeared from The Times, I'm wondering if it's being looked into by lawyers and may - or may not - reappear. It was the worst so far to come out after the release of the excerpts from the book. And then we have the additional plus of Scooby-Doo lying to them about his age.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello @AnniaDrama and welcome. 👏 You’re spot on - she could’ve had it all, but it seems that wasn’t enough🤷🏻‍♀️.

The answer to your question is that the Prince of Wales is funding them out of the money he gets from the Duchy of Cornwall and his personal funds. But the rate at which they’re spending it defies belief.
I don't know anything about royal affairs, but from an outsider perspective makes no sense to me them being funded by Prince Charles if they're not representing the crown at the moment and are at odds with the RF. Didn't Prince Harry receive millions when Princess Diana died? They should be living of his own money if they're not working for the crown at the moment. It will be interesting to see the future and if they come back to the UK.

Reactions: 16
Harry Markle has said the articles have been removed because of tomorrow's Court proceedings.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What's the quickest way to find out the result of tomorrow's judgment? Wait for it to hit the papers? Or here? : -)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry Markle has said the articles have been removed because of tomorrow's Court proceedings.
I can still find them, they're just not on the first page and you need to go to the archives. It could be that people are are getting tired of them, there is after all a Covid-19 situation going on and these two are fast approaching the Kardashian stage of trashiness.

Reactions: 17
What's the quickest way to find out the result of tomorrow's judgment? Wait for it to hit the papers? Or here? : -)
Twitter is your friend if you want fast. Hopefully someone will live tweet. The live tweets from @nickwallis were superb re Depp trial.

The written judgement will be in the MSM and a full copy should be on https://www.bailii.org/recent-decisions.html -
After it is handed down.

I’m betting she loses re anonymity of the Famous Five.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.