Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ba
So basically, Granny knew Harry was a spoilt entitled brat prone to tantrums and hoped - out of love - that he may calm down and change his mind once the harsh realities of having to earn his own keep, pay his own way and deal with the press and media without the support of the royal backup team himself. His wife has been busy maintaining all her links with the acting industry whilst saying she had given it all up for the royal life - proving herself to be a liar.

Meanwhile, the gruesome twosome are rolling around in their own bodily secretions of delight at the thought of having pulled the wool over everyones eyes and stabbing them in the back with their plotting and planning since before they married. However, they are both so self centred that they can't see that not everyone buys their "victim" story. Their lies trip them up at every turn.

Hope Granny and everyone else agrees with Harry that they don't need a review and just ends this farce now. Let them on with it. Ungrateful horrors that they are!

Edit for spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
The monarchy has survived bigger scandals and more turbulent times than this. Neither Andrew nor the Harkles will bring an end to the institution and I say this as a republican. Much of the media attention surrounding the Sussexes is created by the things that they do and the things that they say. No magician required, they are more than capable of whipping up their own shit show. Their story might be entirely different to the Andrew/Epstein scandal but it‘s certainly not a non story. The dad, sister, court cases, People article, Meghan’s incessant lying and odd behaviour, Harry’s rampant hypocrisy, their overinflated sense of importance and now the Omid Wank Kenobie book are all on them, not the palace.

It stands to reason that palace insiders would be less comfortable spilling the beans to the press on matters concerning the criminal case that surrounds Andrew versus the tales of the gruesome twosome, the two situations whilst newsworthy are not equal. It also stands to reason that palace insiders would attempt in some way to kick back at the multitude of stories being fed to the press through sources described as friends of Meghan, blaming the palace for all of their ills.

Reactions: 33
Omid Wank Kenobie

Reactions: 34
Geez, this book is really making them look bad. I thought it was supposed to be in support of them and that they “signed off” on it.
The whole world is dealing with a pandemic and they are still whinging that the monarchy didn’t value them enough
For fucks sake, you aren’t even second, third or fourth in line. Stfu already

Reactions: 39
I’m not subscribed to this. But I bet he just couldn’t be arsed with their whining

I love Prince Phillip so much. Am such a stan. He does not give a flying fuck. I especially love that he is always putting his foot in it. Trying to make jokes and people should be offended but a lot of them actually think it’s funny

Reactions: 29
Okay give me one good storey a truly good storey that justify’s the media frenzy surrounding these two?

Reactions: 1
Harry and Meghan entering the fish entrance.

Damn there's watermark logo on the pic

Reactions: 24
They sure are like Kardashians. Isn't there a sex tape of MN. Allegedly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.