Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they accepted the years trial as otherwise Charles may not have bankrolled them as he has done

Reactions: 16
The Queen is not a silly woman, and there are very few If any palace insiders coming forward and leaking snippets of info about Andrew! Megan and Harry are an absolute PR dream at the minute and seem to be fair game! over really stupid shit like Megan made Kate cry over the children’s outfit trails before the wedding and They have Andrew hidden who was flying for years to Epstein island where known child abuse took place!
I get it sounds mental but watch the news next time something big happens in America regarding the Epstein stuff and I guarantee you something ridiculous comes to light about Megan and Harry or Piers Morgan’s opens a new onslaught about something mundane and stupid!

Reactions: 8
So Meghan Harry was offended by William saying to take all the time he wanted to get to know this girl. This Girl!

Imagine if he'd called her an age-ing talentless, over-opinionated, nasty to staff, cable-actress narcissist? like we would have ?

Reactions: 38
what’s a slug hunt? Is it like a fox hunt but less speed? Or lower class? I’m intrigued
You wait until after dark, then venture forth with a torch(and maybe salt) and catch the buggers as they come out to dine on your plants under cover of darkness. You either salt them to death or dispose of them in other ways. In my case we make slug soup to create nematodes. I won't link as this is off topic, but google is your friend.

Reactions: 17
So Meghan Harry was offended by William saying to take all the time he wanted to get to know this girl. This Girl!

Imagine if he'd called her an age-ing talentless, over-opinionated, nasty to staff, cable-actress narcissist? like we would have ?
Indeed! Let's face it, it's a massive stretch to call her a girl so she should be pleased!

Reactions: 25
Mass report their twitter for hate speech! That'll teach them
I'm not on Twitter I just sometimes scroll through to see what they are up to. The Sussex Squad are like a cult. They are currently raising money for charity to honor Smegs birthday but they have sub groups were they share recipes and pray for their faves. It's freaking weird

Reactions: 28
All that could apply to Harry and Meghan freda so completely on topic

Reactions: 20
They’re an articulate bunch!! I love Americans but they just don’t have the same flair for insults as us Brits ... yuk mouth sounds like something a 3 year old would say.
'Gobshite' is a far better insult!

Reactions: 22
Share recipes for what?? A roast chicken?

Reactions: 29
I don’t think she would ever have said yes. She has said that the longer they were together the more obvious it was that they were incompatible.
Sounds like someone has a good head on her shoulders! Unlike the pair of spoiled rotten dolts who rushed to marriage.

Reactions: 21
What a load of bollox.
This whole situation is a mess but this is not Brenda's first rodeo. Her team are unsurpassed at sussing things and people out and planning the road ahead accordingly. Not a doubt in my mind her advisors have a play list of just what the gruesome twosome would do based on both their past histories and are cackling mightily every time they can tick off the latest fuck-up.
The back room boys knew what this pair would do before the twats themselves knew. The 12 months is the estimate of how long it would take the cunts to bury themselves and it's all going nicely.
If we were keeping scores it would be Brenda 15 - Sussexes 0. Though to be fair probably most of Brenda's score is own goals from the sussexes and she's not needed to anything beyond nicking their "Royal" use, locking up haz's pretty soldier uniforms and saying "no thanks, we'll manage on our own" to their offering to do high end events of their own choosing.

Reactions: 42
When will the Harkles learn that sending out PR telling us they are 'struggling' in their 12 bedroom mansion is killing whatever popularity they had left...

Katie Nicoll is sending out hints that a relocation is coming with the excuse that 'Archie' needs to be around kids his own age and aliens have kidnapped all the children in Los Angeles blah blah DRONES blah SECURITY blah blah PRIVACY (Tyler's had them evicted, hasn't he?)

'They are still house hunting and I'm told they are looking for somewhere away from Beverly Hills, away from the Hollywood fray, where they can escape the spotlight and really give Archie an ordinary childhood.'

Also saying they won't be in Balmoral this summer (you don't say!) but 'they choose to come back at Christmas when the family will convene at Sandringham'.

Quick Brenda, change the locks!

Reactions: 37

I bet they want to move next to the Kardashians and be featured in TMZ tabloids or Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

I still don't understand why they chose LA and expect "privacy". If you want privacy, move next door to Kanye West in middle of nowhere Wyoming.

Reactions: 23

I always find "cunt" kind of covers most things re this pair. Succinct.

Reactions: 29
Gloria Hunniford has been in the media business an awful long time, I'll bet she can smell a manipulator a mile off. She knows EXACTLY how these people feed information to biographers.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.