Harry and Meghan #32 Enough of your woke! By the end of the year you'll be broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article on Princess Beatrice’s wedding made me so emotional.
The dress, the tiara 💕
As I get older, the meaning of family and memories become even more precious to me.
The love between Grandmother and granddaughter.

Sigh.

Meghan thinks the important things are material and monetary.

She could not be any more wrong.

She has thrown away with both hands all the things of value.

I think she actually loved Trevor. But, always seeking and searching for something that she thinks is better.

I would almost feel sorry for her. But, no, she is still a bleep and a user.
...knowing the cost of everything but the value of nothing applies to MM...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't meghurl get refused the borrowed royal family tiara of her choice for her wedding.??.. I seem to remember to gingernoballs getting in fit cos megbitch didnt get what Meghan wants??!??? But spawn of Andrew got a VERY special royal family tiara and Norman hartnell dress loaned for the day,which she wore in 1962 And photographed in??!!!. Can you imagine the meghanstrop today !!!????😂
I was thinking the same...a very special tiara and that dress (not that she'd like the dress, probably not her style, whatever that is, but the fact that it came from HMQ), the cow will be spitting feathers and fuming, because it shows LOVE and appreciation. And the flower arch was absolutely glorious....(just hope he keeps his trousers on...).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Other celeb relationships that started with an affair - Brad and Angelina and Simon Cowell and Lauryn Silverman (although how that all fits in with the Paul Mckenna rumours, God knows!)

Reactions: 13
...knowing the cost of everything but the value of nothing applies to MM...
Could you have imagined her reaction if Smeg had been offered one of the queen's dresses. She'd have probably exploded into a million pieces with outrage. If he had anything about him Beatrice's wedding would see him running home as fast as he can with him son with him. But he's as big a bleep as her so will just whine at the supposed unjustice instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That article on Princess Beatrice’s wedding made me so emotional.
The dress, the tiara 💕
As I get older, the meaning of family and memories become even more precious to me.
The love between Grandmother and granddaughter.

Sigh.

Meghan thinks the important things are material and monetary.

She could not be any more wrong.

She has thrown away with both hands all the things of value.

I think she actually loved Trevor. But, always seeking and searching for something that she thinks is better.

I would almost feel sorry for her. But, no, she is still a bleep and a user.
Beatrice's wedding highlights how low class and socially upwardly mobile Meghan is, but also completely delusional in thinking she was entitled to choose her wedding tiara ....amongst many other things.
She is only fit to be a servant (scrubbing toilets) in any house least of all a royal one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it’s really touching that the queen lent B a dress. It’s stunning. That was always that way, years ago, wasn’t it? Reusing a wedding dress. It’s lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think it’s really touching that the queen lent B a dress. It’s stunning. That was always that way, years ago, wasn’t it? Reusing a wedding dress. It’s lovely.
I hope the Queen lends Beatrice and Eugenie more of her vintage gowns. I’ve always thought they had the figure for them; tiny waists and the big Hanoverian bosom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Reactions: 16
Just had to re-post this from twitter 😂

She looks like she's being held hostage at Smegs 🤣

I have to admit I'm starting to think if I misjudged Beatrice and Eugenie. With everything in the press previously about them wanting to retain their hrh titles and the big weddings, i thought they were just as bad and entitled as Smeg and Beg. But if you look at who they've chosen to marry, the way they've behaved both at their wedding and during lockdown, I think a lot of this was down to their awful parents. They've got a lot more to moan about than Smeg to what embarrassments they've suffered directly from their parents. But they just keep their head down and not moaned about how unfair life is.

Do you reckon Meghan's new lawsuit about the rf had any bearing on the dress and tiara. I'd love there to be a picture of Brenda next to Beatrice looking directly at the same giving the finger to smeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
New thread.

Thanks @TC14 for the title.

TLDR - Harry and Meghan were increasingly obnoxious. Meghan spouted more waffle over Zoom to the Girl Up conference and is slowly morphing into a cross between Cher and a Kardashian. Bea and Edo got married. The Queen knighted Captain Sir Tom.

moved this post across from the last thread.
Thank you everyone, made up 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just had to re-post this from twitter 😂

Some (presumably) sugary comments on that tweet saying that it's not fair because on B's photos they knew they were being photographed, and therefore smiling, and at M & H's wedding they didn't...ummm...no, they kind of did with the TV crew being there and the whole thing live on TV 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could you have imagined her reaction if Smeg had been offered one of the queen's dresses. She'd have probably exploded into a million pieces with outrage. If he had anything about him Beatrice's wedding would see him running home as fast as he can with him son with him. But he's as big a bleep as her so will just whine at the supposed unjustice instead
There's no way Smeg's waist and shoulders would fit into one of Queens dress....

To the Tattler on the previous thread.....the hem bothers me too. It looks like it was much too long and has a massive turn up, although I know that's not the case. I also find the puff sleeves a bit twee.
However, I do applaud her for recycling in the current economic climate and for going ahead now to ensure Prince Philip was around. She looks gorgeous and happy. The flowers are beautiful!

She looks like she's being held hostage at Smegs 🤣

I have to admit I'm starting to think if I misjudged Beatrice and Eugenie. With everything in the press previously about them wanting to retain their hrh titles and the big weddings, i thought they were just as bad and entitled as Smeg and Beg. But if you look at who they've chosen to marry, the way they've behaved both at their wedding and during lockdown, I think a lot of this was down to their awful parents. They've got a lot more to moan about than Smeg to what embarrassments they've suffered directly from their parents. But they just keep their head down and not moaned about how unfair life is.

Do you reckon Meghan's new lawsuit about the rf had any bearing on the dress and tiara. I'd love there to be a picture of Brenda next to Beatrice looking directly at the same giving the finger to smeg
The major problem for Beatrice and Eugenie was their parents, particularly Prince Andrew.
He was the one who insisted they have HRH titles and were accorded the respect, pomp, financial allowances etc of senior royals, rather than being more under the radar like Zara. Thankfully they have made their own way and had careers. It all came to the fore again with Eugenie's wedding and his insistence that it was a major event.
Unfortunately Andrew should have concentrated on his own status rather than that of his daughters. Covid has enabled Beatrice to have a smaller wedding with close family but its a shame she can't publish a photo with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Love the new title! Congrats ♥

The sun has an article about popularity of the royals! "Haz been" 😂😂

Finding Freedom- price drop- must not be doing well with pre orders 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So many thoughts-
I am surprised by the rather hastily wedding. There was no reason to jump the gun now, they could have waited or, if they wanted to make sure both of her grandparents can attend, switched to a smaller ceremony from the start. I do wonder if there is a reason, why they just now decided to opt for a small wedding. Riding the pregnancy speculation train here. I agree with everyone that said the marriage won’t last. But she will be in good company in her family with a divorce under her belt.
I do believe though, that we would have definitely seen a big wedding just like for her sister if it weren’t for Andrew. He and Sarah really screwed their daughters over with their embarrassing and deprived behaviour. I really feel for them. The mean articles about their looks since they were young teenagers must have taken a toll on them. Some of the criticism came well deserved though. They, especially Beatrice, are not known to be the harfest workers. Their idea of normal life is style miles away from what we would call normal. Eugenie is very involved into her charities which is nice though. But they are also not to be counted on when it’s time for more senior royals. My bet is, they won’t take on much more engagements because they and their spouses won’t want to adhere to the stricter roles and boundaries that come with it.
Look wise: the dress is nice but she should have changed the arms. The whole look isn’t just vintage but really old. The photo could be from another era. I love it but also don’t like it at the same time? Same goes for the veil. It’s a tad to much. Maybe with an up do? Hard to describe.
Love that she got HM wedding tiara. It suits her very well. The Queen must be really happy with her grandchildren (at least with the majority).
One thing though- the comparison of the Queen’s Mimik isn’t holding up. She always looks incredible grumpy sitting in the church. She didn’t look too impressed at Wiliams wedding too. But as soon as they are outside she is all smiles. I will say, she looked incredible critical at the Sussex wedding though, but she did smile afterwards and in the pictures. We don’t have pictures from the service this time but I bet she looked as grumpy as always. Do we have any idea if the Cambridge’s were present? I would love it, Meghan would be fuming. ThankGod there has been no new announcement by them. I really held my breath.

I will say, I don’t get why the wedding had to be on Camilla’s birthday. 24h earlier or later shouldn’t have been a problem. Especially with such a small wedding party. I feel that Camilla still has to play the last fiddle even though she has worked so hard to overcome the bias against her. Well, I hope she is actually not that bothered by stuff like that.

Reactions: 4
This is the post about Wills not signing as witness to Harkle Debarkle wedding.

But H&M only seemed to have two witnesses (the legal requirement) her mum and his dad, so I don’t think it’s really significant that William didn’t sign. William and Eugenie and their spouses chose to have more, as they are allowed to do.

Reactions: 9
So many thoughts-
I am surprised by the rather hastily wedding. There was no reason to jump the gun now, they could have waited or, if they wanted to make sure both of her grandparents can attend, switched to a smaller ceremony from the start. I do wonder if there is a reason, why they just now decided to opt for a small wedding. Riding the pregnancy speculation train here. I agree with everyone that said the marriage won’t last. But she will be in good company in her family with a divorce under her belt.
I do believe though, that we would have definitely seen a big wedding just like for her sister if it weren’t for Andrew. He and Sarah really screwed their daughters over with their embarrassing and deprived behaviour. I really feel for them. The mean articles about their looks since they were young teenagers must have taken a toll on them. Some of the criticism came well deserved though. They, especially Beatrice, are not known to be the harfest workers. Their idea of normal life is style miles away from what we would call normal. Eugenie is very involved into her charities which is nice though. But they are also not to be counted on when it’s time for more senior royals. My bet is, they won’t take on much more engagements because they and their spouses won’t want to adhere to the stricter roles and boundaries that come with it.
Look wise: the dress is nice but she should have changed the arms. The whole look isn’t just vintage but really old. The photo could be from another era. I love it but also don’t like it at the same time? Same goes for the veil. It’s a tad to much. Maybe with an up do? Hard to describe.
Love that she got HM wedding tiara. It suits her very well. The Queen must be really happy with her grandchildren (at least with the majority).
One thing though- the comparison of the Queen’s Mimik isn’t holding up. She always looks incredible grumpy sitting in the church. She didn’t look too impressed at Wiliams wedding too. But as soon as they are outside she is all smiles. I will say, she looked incredible critical at the Sussex wedding though, but she did smile afterwards and in the pictures. We don’t have pictures from the service this time but I bet she looked as grumpy as always. Do we have any idea if the Cambridge’s were present? I would love it, Meghan would be fuming. ThankGod there has been no new announcement by them. I really held my breath.

I will say, I don’t get why the wedding had to be on Camilla’s birthday. 24h earlier or later shouldn’t have been a problem. Especially with such a small wedding party. I feel that Camilla still has to play the last fiddle even though she has worked so hard to overcome the bias against her. Well, I hope she is actually not that bothered by stuff like that.
I think they married sooner rather than later because, Beatrice wants to,start a family soon, Prince Phillip is 99 and she wanted him at her wedding; the Andrew situation is not going to disappear; Covid is not going to disappear anytime soon.
So many reasons. She had a beautiful wedding despite everything being stacked against her.

re: infidelity; where has it been said that Edo has been unfaithful?
Also I thought he had custody of “Wolfie” as Dara was travelling a lot with work.

He’s a millionaire; talk is they’re moving to Italy. Beatrice is pretty tolerant given her parents antics.
id like to think the marriage will last!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Here come the deluded sugars.........
Moaning about The Queens GRAND daughters choosing a tiara and moaning that Eugenie got the emerald one, Two bit Beghan is lucky HMQ didn’t make her get one from the bridal shop. She isn’t royal, Bea and Eugenie most certainly ARE!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.