Harry and Meghan #32 Enough of your woke! By the end of the year you'll be broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many thoughts-
I am surprised by the rather hastily wedding. There was no reason to jump the gun now, they could have waited or, if they wanted to make sure both of her grandparents can attend, switched to a smaller ceremony from the start. I do wonder if there is a reason, why they just now decided to opt for a small wedding. Riding the pregnancy speculation train here. I agree with everyone that said the marriage won’t last. But she will be in good company in her family with a divorce under her belt.
I do believe though, that we would have definitely seen a big wedding just like for her sister if it weren’t for Andrew. He and Sarah really screwed their daughters over with their embarrassing and deprived behaviour. I really feel for them. The mean articles about their looks since they were young teenagers must have taken a toll on them. Some of the criticism came well deserved though. They, especially Beatrice, are not known to be the harfest workers. Their idea of normal life is style miles away from what we would call normal. Eugenie is very involved into her charities which is nice though. But they are also not to be counted on when it’s time for more senior royals. My bet is, they won’t take on much more engagements because they and their spouses won’t want to adhere to the stricter roles and boundaries that come with it.
Look wise: the dress is nice but she should have changed the arms. The whole look isn’t just vintage but really old. The photo could be from another era. I love it but also don’t like it at the same time? Same goes for the veil. It’s a tad to much. Maybe with an up do? Hard to describe.
Love that she got HM wedding tiara. It suits her very well. The Queen must be really happy with her grandchildren (at least with the majority).
One thing though- the comparison of the Queen’s Mimik isn’t holding up. She always looks incredible grumpy sitting in the church. She didn’t look too impressed at Wiliams wedding too. But as soon as they are outside she is all smiles. I will say, she looked incredible critical at the Sussex wedding though, but she did smile afterwards and in the pictures. We don’t have pictures from the service this time but I bet she looked as grumpy as always. Do we have any idea if the Cambridge’s were present? I would love it, Meghan would be fuming. ThankGod there has been no new announcement by them. I really held my breath.

I will say, I don’t get why the wedding had to be on Camilla’s birthday. 24h earlier or later shouldn’t have been a problem. Especially with such a small wedding party. I feel that Camilla still has to play the last fiddle even though she has worked so hard to overcome the bias against her. Well, I hope she is actually not that bothered by stuff like that.
I would like to think that Camilla would have been consulted beforehand and probably didn't mind at all. She plays anything but the last fiddle, I can imagine her doing her thing in the background, and getting things done the way she wants them, but without the drama. She's made of stern stuff.

Reactions: 36
The fact that it was Camilla's birthday would have been completely irrelevant wouldn't it?

Reactions: 32
I love how the sugars are going wild on Twitter about Beatrice's wedding being on the same day as Camilla's birthday. Like yes of course that's the same thing as announcing your pregnancy at someone else's wedding.

Its also curious a poll has been released showing how only 35% of people now respect Harry. Like no tit sherlock. Is it just me or does it feel like Brenda is starting to sow the seeds to completely dump them. I hope she sends Harry details of the job centre in the post
I'm sure Camilla was asked and gave her blessing

Love this!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She looks like she's being held hostage at Smegs 🤣

I have to admit I'm starting to think if I misjudged Beatrice and Eugenie. With everything in the press previously about them wanting to retain their hrh titles and the big weddings, i thought they were just as bad and entitled as Smeg and Beg. But if you look at who they've chosen to marry, the way they've behaved both at their wedding and during lockdown, I think a lot of this was down to their awful parents. They've got a lot more to moan about than Smeg to what embarrassments they've suffered directly from their parents. But they just keep their head down and not moaned about how unfair life is.

Do you reckon Meghan's new lawsuit about the rf had any bearing on the dress and tiara. I'd love there to be a picture of Brenda next to Beatrice looking directly at the same giving the finger to smeg
Yes, both Beatrice and Eugenie seem to be thoroughly lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact that it was Camilla's birthday would have been completely irrelevant wouldn't it?
Of course it would. There’s nothing wrong with a bride getting married on her aunt’s birthday. I don’t see a problem with that.

Reactions: 23
I think they married sooner rather than later because, Beatrice wants to,start a family soon, Prince Phillip is 99 and she wanted him at her wedding; the Andrew situation is not going to disappear; Covid is not going to disappear anytime soon.
So many reasons. She had a beautiful wedding despite everything being stacked against her.

re: infidelity; where has it been said that Edo has been unfaithful?
Also I thought he had custody of “Wolfie” as Dara was travelling a lot with work.

He’s a millionaire; talk is they’re moving to Italy. Beatrice is pretty tolerant given her parents antics.
id like to think the marriage will last!
Edo was unfaithful to his previous partner with Beatrice.

Fergie (I think) had said previously that the wedding would be rescheduled for as soon as the restrictions loosened, and that is exactly what happened.

I’d guess that the wedding was scheduled for the same day as Cpt Tom’s ceremony to avoid the Queen having two days of tiring engagements in close succession.

Of course it would. There’s nothing wrong with a bride getting married on her aunt’s birthday. I don’t see a problem with that.
Didn’t Anne and Mark get married on Charles’s birthday?

Reactions: 22

Fergie (I think) had said previously that the wedding would be rescheduled for as soon as the restrictions loosened, and that is exactly what happened.

I’d guess that the wedding was scheduled for the same day as Cpt Tom’s ceremony to avoid the Queen having two days of tiring engagements in close succession.

Sorry, no idea. 😊
No problem if they did.

Reactions: 3
I would like to think that Camilla would have been consulted beforehand and probably didn't mind at all. She plays anything but the last fiddle, I can imagine her doing her thing in the background, and getting things done the way she wants them, but without the drama. She's made of stern stuff.
Actually Camilla didn’t go to Eugenie’s wedding.
Apparently she was ill.
Fergie was one of Diana’s closest friends so there may be a bit of bad blood there.
Her absence was however discreet, and Camilla, in whatever shape or form is the wife of the next King of England.
(and for what it’s worth; despite everything, she has turned the press round and I like her. She seems like fun.)

• Heart
So many thoughts-
I am surprised by the rather hastily wedding. There was no reason to jump the gun now, they could have waited or, if they wanted to make sure both of her grandparents can attend, switched to a smaller ceremony from the start. I do wonder if there is a reason, why they just now decided to opt for a small wedding. Riding the pregnancy speculation train here. I agree with everyone that said the marriage won’t last. But she will be in good company in her family with a divorce under her belt.
I do believe though, that we would have definitely seen a big wedding just like for her sister if it weren’t for Andrew. He and Sarah really screwed their daughters over with their embarrassing and deprived behaviour. I really feel for them. The mean articles about their looks since they were young teenagers must have taken a toll on them. Some of the criticism came well deserved though. They, especially Beatrice, are not known to be the harfest workers. Their idea of normal life is style miles away from what we would call normal. Eugenie is very involved into her charities which is nice though. But they are also not to be counted on when it’s time for more senior royals. My bet is, they won’t take on much more engagements because they and their spouses won’t want to adhere to the stricter roles and boundaries that come with it.
Look wise: the dress is nice but she should have changed the arms. The whole look isn’t just vintage but really old. The photo could be from another era. I love it but also don’t like it at the same time? Same goes for the veil. It’s a tad to much. Maybe with an up do? Hard to describe.
Love that she got HM wedding tiara. It suits her very well. The Queen must be really happy with her grandchildren (at least with the majority).
One thing though- the comparison of the Queen’s Mimik isn’t holding up. She always looks incredible grumpy sitting in the church. She didn’t look too impressed at Wiliams wedding too. But as soon as they are outside she is all smiles. I will say, she looked incredible critical at the Sussex wedding though, but she did smile afterwards and in the pictures. We don’t have pictures from the service this time but I bet she looked as grumpy as always. Do we have any idea if the Cambridge’s were present? I would love it, Meghan would be fuming. ThankGod there has been no new announcement by them. I really held my breath.

I will say, I don’t get why the wedding had to be on Camilla’s birthday. 24h earlier or later shouldn’t have been a problem. Especially with such a small wedding party. I feel that Camilla still has to play the last fiddle even though she has worked so hard to overcome the bias against her. Well, I hope she is actually not that bothered by stuff like that.
Apparently Fergie and Edo's Mother organised it in three weeks, they wanted to do if before the Queen and Prince Philip left for Balmoral early next month. As for the Queens face, she's 94, it's probably tired, and everybody has a resting witch face.

Personally I loved how Bea looked, the dress was a tad short but she looked beautiful, least it fitted unlike that potato sack the yank wore.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Yes, Anne's first wedding was 14 November, Charles's birthday according to Google.

There have been rumours that Edo has been cheating on Bea, as well as cheating on Dara with Bea. I can't remember the source. It's been said he's after the status, too much protestation about how he's an Italian Count in his own right - yeah yeah 😏

I do wonder whether Bea felt a bit left behind when her younger sister married. Can't help wishing she had married somebody different. I get 'bounder' vibes from Edo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think they married sooner rather than later because, Beatrice wants to,start a family soon, Prince Phillip is 99 and she wanted him at her wedding; the Andrew situation is not going to disappear; Covid is not going to disappear anytime soon.
So many reasons. She had a beautiful wedding despite everything being stacked against her.

re: infidelity; where has it been said that Edo has been unfaithful?
Also I thought he had custody of “Wolfie” as Dara was travelling a lot with work.

He’s a millionaire; talk is they’re moving to Italy. Beatrice is pretty tolerant given her parents antics.
id like to think the marriage will last!
My question was more, why they didn’t decide to have a small intimate gathering the minute they realised the big wedding wouldn’t happen. They could have married weeks ago. If they decided to stay completely private, all power to them. They certainly pulled it off (just proving that it is possible by the way). But that could have been done earlier as well as now. Instead we got a note that it would be delayed and no other plans revealed (as opting for an intimate, private ceremony for now). Neither COVID, the Queens age nor Andrew’s troubles or her wish for a family came up yesterday. I find it just surprising that’s all.

Re: the cheating rumours. I think his ex alluded to this in an interview? If he is a cheat that’s certainly not a nice character trait but not my problem. It’s Bea’s now. So many people cheat, it’s hardly a crime and private business. But it seems things have settled down between all of them which is especially nice for the boy.
Moving to Italy might be a good call for her. I think we will see way less of her, just as she likes it. Hopefully it opens the eyes of some, that royals are absolutely capable of finding privacy if they actually seek it.

Reactions: 9
Actually Camilla didn’t go to Eugenie’s wedding.
Apparently she was ill.
Fergie was one of Diana’s closest friends so there may be a bit of bad blood there.
Her absence was however discreet, and Camilla, in whatever shape or form is the wife of the next King of England.
(and for what it’s worth; despite everything, she has turned the press round and I like her. She seems like fun.)
Camilla has also turned me around and I now like her very much. It was the tea dance she went to a few years ago and some of the old fellers were in their oils to be dancing with her. I watched that and thought what a good sport she was and you could really see her character.

Another event with Charles this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've just googled their heights - Beatrice is 1.62m and the Queen is 1.63 so I don't know why that wide satin band needed to be added to the hem of the dress.

Reactions: 6
My question was more, why they didn’t decide to have a small intimate gathering the minute they realised the big wedding wouldn’t happen. They could have married weeks ago. If they decided to stay completely private, all power to them. They certainly pulled it off (just proving that it is possible by the way). But that could have been done earlier as well as now. Instead we got a note that it would be delayed and no other plans revealed (as opting for an intimate, private ceremony for now). Neither COVID, the Queens age nor Andrew’s troubles or her wish for a family came up yesterday. I find it just surprising that’s all.

Re: the cheating rumours. I think his ex alluded to this in an interview? If he is a cheat that’s certainly not a nice character trait but not my problem. It’s Bea’s now. So many people cheat, it’s hardly a crime and private business. But it seems things have settled down between all of them which is especially nice for the boy.
Moving to Italy might be a good call for her. I think we will see way less of her, just as she likes it. Hopefully it opens the eyes of some, that royals are absolutely capable of finding privacy if they actually seek it.
Weeks ago you were only allowed the couple, the vicar/official and two witnesses at a wedding. As soon as the restrictions were loosened they began organising their small wedding.

I've just googled their heights - Beatrice is 1.62m and the Queen is 1.63 so I don't know why that wide satin band needed to be added to the hem of the dress.
I have a feeling based on nothing at all that the satin band has some personal significance. Either that or the bottom of the dress had deteriorated somehow.

Reactions: 19
So many thoughts-

İ think having an intimate wedding was in keeping with Bea's low-key demeanour. She looked beautiful and happy, amongst those wonderful flowers. Wearing the vintage dress was a lovely sentiment, and İ think the sleeves though not to everyone's taste suited her with the right amount of modestry for a summer wedding. İ think Bea and Edo just wanted to get married. Bea wanted to be given away by her father and the privacy enabled him to do this. They possibly want to start a family soon, and of course they wanted the Queen and Prince Phliip to share the joy. A beautiful, respectful wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Here come the deluded sugars.........
Those people are either mentally ill or just seriously horrible people. The African Americans who have assumed Meghan as their 'princess' will still be calling her princess long after the inevitable divorce when she loses her titles.

The reality is that they hate the royal family (even though the institution has nothing to do with them) but they have adopted Smeg as poster girl for their race war agenda. I find them totally repugnant. None of them see any irony in the fact that their girl is being bankrolled by the 'old white racist institution'. Why on earth can't they see her for the pathetic sponger that she is? Choose somebody worthy of praise who actually is a role model and does something of note.😡

I really want Meghan to be cut off as soon as possible as this has gone on long enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Edo sounds like not a very nice person and a social climber. Like someone else we could name ...

[Dara Huang] and Edo are believed to have met through mutual friends in London at around the start of 2015. She did not attend Princess Eugenie's wedding to Jack Brooksbank at Windsor Castle.
.../...
Dara and Edo – who was educated at Radley School followed by Edinburgh University – are believed to have met in London through mutual friends in the beginning of 2015.

The pair's social media accounts reflect a glamorous life of international travel until their son was born in 2016. While confidantes describe Dara as 'the perfect fiancee and mother', her ex was involved in one headline-making scandal in 2014 when he allegedly became embroiled in an altercation at the wedding of Prince Harry's friend Charlie Gilkes.

Beatrice and Eugenie were among guests at the wedding, which resulted in Edo suffering 'facial lacerations'

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.