Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many congrats to Bea, & I hope they’ll be very happy, but I didn’t think it was a secret that he left his fiancé & young baby to be with her, from experience it’s a tit place to be left holding the baby.

I’m trying to think of another celeb who’s done the same, but it’s not coming to me at the moment, not that has anything to do with the Gin! ;) Mylene Klass maybe?

Is it just me who really is not overly keen on the dress, its the added length around the bottom that spoils it for me, I had something similar in the 70’s :LOL: maybe that’s why!

Back to Ginge & Cringe!

Reactions: 11
Don't know what happened, accidentally deleted link when i tried to edit. Here it is again

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Many congrats to Bea, & I hope they’ll be very happy, but I didn’t think it was a secret that he left his fiancé & young baby to be with her, from experience it’s a tit place to be left holding the baby.

I’m trying to think of another celeb who’s done the same, but it’s not coming to me at the moment, not that has anything to do with the Gin! ;) Mylene Klass maybe?

Is it just me who really is not overly keen on the dress, its the added length around the bottom that spoils it for me, I had something similar in the 70’s :LOL: maybe that’s why!

Back to Ginge & Cringe!

I think Ginger Spice did that with Christian Horner.

Reactions: 11
I think Ginger Spice did that with Christian Horner.
That’s who it was, Thank you 🙏
I think Mylene got married, got pregnant & then got dumped. But yes Ginger Spice & Mr Ginger Spice. Needless to say I’m not overly keen on people who do that

Reactions: 12
I was just about to post that.(y)
It's even advertised on smeggy's mirror, omitting the fact that her last husband bought it for her of course ;)
It costs nearly £6k :eek:
How very tacky of her to flaunt a love token from her last leg up the fame ladder while lecturing young girls about how important it is to do things on their own merit.
Haribo really has no balls to sit back while she waves that bangle from the husband she dumped via fedex around on a live streamed gig in front of thousands. Mortified for him. Trevor must be shaking his head in disbelief at her balls.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.