Harry and Meghan #32 Enough of your woke! By the end of the year you'll be broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Thanks @TC14 for the title.

TLDR - Harry and Meghan were increasingly obnoxious. Meghan spouted more waffle over Zoom to the Girl Up conference and is slowly morphing into a cross between Cher and a Kardashian. Bea and Edo got married. The Queen knighted Captain Sir Tom.

moved this post across from the last thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still on old thread lol..As Freda said Meghan's walk where she pushes her pelvic area forward 😄 well I had to make this...

It's just the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane ...
Let's do the Meg walk again!
Lol 🤭
Polish_20200719_004121118_resize_14.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They're totally going to be titleless too by the end of the year, especially after the bullshit meagain preached about in that mindnumbing word salad of a speech

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm reposting this from the other thread in case it gets lost.
-----------------------
The bangle smeggy wore for the word salad speech.
It's even advertised on smeggy's mirror, omitting the fact that her last husband bought it for her of course ;)
It costs nearly £6k :eek:
How very tacky of her to flaunt a love token from her last leg up the fame ladder while lecturing young girls about how important it is to do things on their own merit.
Haribo really has no balls to sit back while she waves that bangle from the husband she dumped via fedex around on a live streamed gig in front of thousands. Mortified for him. Trevor must be shaking his head in disbelief at her balls.

@just_me

Maybe you could repost the video from the last thread re Wills not witnessing for haribo.
I thought it very significant and I'm sure reposting in this new thread will be appreciated by some.

Bit expensive for a hunk of toilet paper.
That's a shocker. Quite unusual to slash the price before release.
Next stop Poundland.:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
-----------------------

It's even advertised on smeggy's mirror, omitting the fact that her last husband bought it for her of course ;)
How very tacky of her to flaunt a love token from her last leg up the fame ladder while lecturing young girls about how important it is to do things on their own merit.
Haribo really has no balls to sit back while she waves that bangle from the husband she dumped via fedex around on a live streamed gig in front of thousands. Mortified for him. Trevor must be shaking his head in disbelief at her balls.

Thank you Freda, I wasn’t sure if it was just ‘me‘ in thinking it was the height of bad manners to be wearing a bracelet/bangle that your ex husband bought you, or if it was just me being old!

I’m sure there was talk that she’d had her engagement ring altered so that it was the “same as the one Trevor bought her“ & I seem to remember also the photos from the wedding (black & white photo of them backs to the camera) as being copies of photos she’d had taken when she married Trevor. Will have to see if I can find the articles!

Its very odd! WTF is she playing at?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
-----------------------

@just_me

Maybe you could repost the video from the last thread re Wills not witnessing for haribo.
I thought it very significant and I'm sure reposting in this new thread will be appreciated by some.

What's she playing at here? Trevor only knew the marriage to her was over when he received her rings in the post. Now, here she is flagrantly showing off a bracelet he bought her? What's the hidden message or agenda here? I'm too simple to work it out. What kind of message is anyone sending out wearing jewelry given during a past relationship? I couldn't have done that ...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
They're totally going to be titleless too by the end of the year, especially after the bullshit meagain preached about in that mindnumbing word salad of a speech
Royals are supposed to be politically neutral, she's far from that. I can't wait to see her fall from grace, hope she does a Britney and shaves her off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reposting this from the end of the last thread Didn’t we know that this is what’s coming? Play silly games!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That article on Princess Beatrice’s wedding made me so emotional.
The dress, the tiara 💕
As I get older, the meaning of family and memories become even more precious to me.
The love between Grandmother and granddaughter.

Sigh.

Meghan thinks the important things are material and monetary.

She could not be any more wrong.

She has thrown away with both hands all the things of value.

I think she actually loved Trevor. But, always seeking and searching for something that she thinks is better.

I would almost feel sorry for her. But, no, she is still a bleep and a user.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
-----------------------

It cost HOW much!? I’ve got a similar one from an instagram shop - think it’s an Australian company that cost around £30!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't meghurl get refused the borrowed royal family tiara of her choice for her wedding.??.. I seem to remember to gingernoballs getting in fit cos megbitch didnt get what Meghan wants??!??? But spawn of Andrew got a VERY special royal family tiara and Norman hartnell dress loaned for the day,which she wore in 1962 And photographed in??!!!. Can you imagine the meghanstrop today !!!????😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That article on Princess Beatrice’s wedding made me so emotional.
The dress, the tiara 💕
As I get older, the meaning of family and memories become even more precious to me.
The love between Grandmother and granddaughter.

Sigh.

Meghan thinks the important things are material and monetary.

She could not be any more wrong.

She has thrown away with both hands all the things of value.

I think she actually loved Trevor. But, always seeking and searching for something that she thinks is better.

I would almost feel sorry for her. But, no, she is still a bleep and a user.
She was probably sending Trevor a message by wearing it, and also trying to cause a rift between him and his new wife.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love how the sugars are going wild on Twitter about Beatrice's wedding being on the same day as Camilla's birthday. Like yes of course that's the same thing as announcing your pregnancy at someone else's wedding.

Its also curious a poll has been released showing how only 35% of people now respect Harry. Like no tit sherlock. Is it just me or does it feel like Brenda is starting to sow the seeds to completely dump them. I hope she sends Harry details of the job centre in the post

• Haha
Reactions: 25
-----------------------

@just_me

What this didn’t fit in the fedex bag with her rings? Beeeeee-aaaatch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is the post about Wills not signing as witness to Harkle Debarkle wedding.

Yes, I think after he warned Harry not to marry her; it would have felt hypocritical to sign as witness.
Harry & Smeg had the bare minimum 2 witnesses.
i bet she’d have loved Oprah & George Clooney to sign

I love how the sugars are going wild on Twitter about Beatrice's wedding being on the same day as Camilla's birthday. Like yes of course that's the same thing as announcing your pregnancy at someone else's wedding.
The tit Markle has done on Kate’s birthday, like announcing they were leaving the RF.
Anyway, Beatrice’s photos were only released at about 11 pm so as not to upstage Captain; Sir Tom’s big day.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.