Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I thought their wedding was a lovely day. The weather was good. Windsor Castle made a beautiful setting. I thought it was great that Harry had finally found a wife.

Fast forward to today and, oh boy! How different things are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Nuttynana

VIP Member
If there is another child I would bet it would be an adoption, pull on the heartstrings giving a child in need a home.

Though if that were the case I would be very concerned an adoption agency would approve them due to his recent comments in the book placing his family in danger.
Perhaps they will go the surrogate route and be the compassionate cunts!!

I really hate this idea of "baby shopping" it's so unfair and how could anyone hand a child over to Amber Turd and these two megalamanic monsters without anyone proving them as suitable.

Money stinks in their hands when they can buy a baby and select his/her colouring it makes me so Fucking angry and so sorry for these children!

Loathe all this from these cunts who do not have a kind bone in their miserable,petty,pissing bodies.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yorkie99

But The Coronation is a State occasion, so it is just ‘work’ …KC3 should have knocked this on the head months back …by saying ‘ No H won’t be invited as it’s a State occasion but I always invite him to any family occasions ‘.

The BRF call themselves the Firm….can you imagine a firm or company whose former employees
  • slag off the whole company,
  • sue an ‘arm‘ of that company for perks / security when they’ve left ( still ongoing) ,
  • have a bullying of staff enquiry , some of those staff still work for the firm.
Then you invite them to the biggest party celebrating that company !!!
The firm and the family are inextricably entwined though. And although they left as 'working' royals (and he's behaved appallingly) he is still a royal duke. People refer to the fact that the duke of Windsor didn't attend his niece's coronation, but that was because he was a former king not because he was a non-working royal.

My main point though was to reply to the OP that if he/they do attend, Catherine will be fine. The Middletons will surely attend and she has strong bonds with others in the RF. (Look at the protective group Camilla, Sophie and Catherine formed around Charlotte at the funeral.) She'll have her children with her and the prince of Wales by her side, figuratively if not literally during the service. She'll be surrounded by love and support.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Thanks @Cassandra333 and @docmum for the thread and title.

Way behind on this thread, so someone may have already said something similar.

I know we're all stressing whether 25 and 43% will be invited to the Coronation. But on the other hand, if they are there, it gives Charles and William (who is apparently in charge of the planning) the opportunity to seat them with the also rans, not involve them in the ceremony or subsequent events and show the world how insignificant they are!

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
@HadBax and @moodykitten thanks for your replies.
I suppose that even if Samantha does not win her case it could still be a somewhat satisfying outcome because stuff about Meghan might get into the public domain.
Stuff that Tattlers know already, but the vast majority of people do not know.

• Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
Neither charity has said anything about receiving the money so unless they say otherwise I don't think they have received any payment from Harry.
They can't because they haven't!

He PLEDGED it!!! From the proceeds, which might come down to nil, dependig on how big his advance was etc

Think Misheard P L E D G E D

Didn't give a single dime to anyone yet, but was happy to land in the papers with his pledge

ETA the little shit could have given the money from his advance, if he really wanted to donate, but he didn't. Says everything! The pledge is worth as much as Scamber Heards! Nothing, nil, zero, zilch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

HadBax

Chatty Member
You’re in our database Princess…and you too Prince. let’s look at changing that brand then…
I watched the full South Park episode this evening and thought it was quite humorous. Even my long-suffering husband (who tolerates my rants about the Harkles but doesn’t otherwise consume much information about them) understood all of the show’s references and enjoyed the episode. I will say there was a slight bit of irreverence to QEII at the beginning when they depicted her funeral, but it was brief and very tame for South Park. In fact, I think it’s pretty clear that the show’s writers like the monarchy and can’t stand the Harkles. I found it interesting that there was absolutely no reference to Farche or Legless Lil. There was, however, a very funny and somewhat lewd scene involving “The Prince of Canada’s” blue todger.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I've just watched last night's C5 programme on Camilla, and would recommend it. It's easy to forget everything she's been through, and this documentary deals with it very well. Warning: the last five minutes are spoilt with the mention of Who and Ho.

• Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I bet I can guess the title of the next thread thanks to south park..

#Dumbprinceandhisstupidwife

Also, I love this persons avatar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
If reports are true that they've been invited, I bet they will leave it to the last minute to rsvp.

O/T Nicola Sturgeon has resigned!

• Wow
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The other day I was sitting on the steps of my deck. I saw something in the woods behind my house that made no sense so I went to investigate and there, in the middle of the woods, we’re these. Not sure how they got there, but they made me happy! It’s always sweet when nature throws little surprises at you!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Our Queen knew. She just knew what a bitch she was. I would have loved to have known what her personal thoughts about her were. You just know Prince Philips would be bloody priceless 😂😂
---

I know this was posted above but it made me laugh if this is suppose to be Harold he’s way too much hair 😂😂😂. He’s a laughing stock. 😂😂😂
View attachment 1958297

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if you're being mocked by SP creators, you're pretty much done for.

• Haha
  • Wow

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Shoutout for Nate the lawyer in his case against Boozy.

Catherine the target for malicious rumours? Because she is an exemplary example of a princess.

William and Kate to separate? A ridiculous rumour.

Predatory Haz? Haz cynically and knowingly exposed Sasha Walpole. He made the first move and sexed up the event.

Sam v Smeg? Will it go to trial? It has merit. Sam has truth and goodness on her side but Smeg has lies. Lady C doesn't think it will go to trial and Smeg will be advised to settle. She will blame her lawyers forever more.Will Sam winning the case demolish Smeg's political ambitions? Yes but she has demolished them herself - she is undisciplined and a loose cannon. Will there be a jury? Yes if it goes to trial there will be a jury. Pressure on judge Honeywell to dismiss? Lady C says she has a degree of independence so not necessarily.. Smeg's case is not strong as she has told so many lies. Smeg's weakness was in defaming and behaving unjustly towards family. Shows lack of humanity as Sam and father both health-compromised.
Federal court trials are not televised so Smeg won't be exposed on tv.

Was Haz denying racist claim in Bradby interview a reaction to questions in Sam's case? The Harkles' projects have all been reactive to perceived accusations against them - spotify, nf, spare etc.

Markles at a disadvantage compared to TRF protecting themselves against Smeg's attacks? Smeg has victimised both families. Tried to destroy reputations of Sam and her father. Lady C believes Thomas should have sued Jeff Rayner but it is too late now.TRF are protected.

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Latest Dan Wootton in the DM

This is just tragic…Does KC3 have any idea what sort of pressure he’s putting POW under ??
If KC3 wants to make it up with ‘ Darling boy’ …..go and do it in ‘ Darling private’ .

• Sick
  • Angry