Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Scobie on a podcast (on gb news) saying when HMQ said recollections may vary that was racist. Wtf
Just to get this straight in my head:
Twats go on Oprah in front of audience of…dozens & “suggest“ racism in RF;
Two years pass…
twit then denies it & says that “the press” said that;
Press (as that is what Scobie presents as) accuses late Queen as racist saying racist things.
Has time travel now been proved?

Or is someone desperately trying to prove his & others relevance & importance in the face of a masterpiece of dealing with a narcissistic tantrum, & flailing about like a dick in a shirtsleeve in the hope of provoking any kind of reaction that can then be distorted and spun.

Must be fun being a self-appointed “Royal expert” when the object of your fixation refuses to acknowledge your existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Got it.

---

Also Who is this Lady C? And does she really know anything?

She is a good writer.
She married a British aristocrat - Lord Colin.
Their marriage was short lived but she is entitled to use the title Lady Colin.
She milks that title to make it look like she is in the inner circle of high ranking aristos.
She isn't as "in" as she would have us believe BUT she knows people who know people who are.
So she does get to hear bits and bobs in the same way as a journalist hears stuff from their own " sources."

Does she dine with Charles and Camilla? No.

So her info is third hand at best.
Doesn't mean her info isn't credible though.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She is a good writer.
She married a British aristocrat - Lord Colin.
Their marriage was short lived but she is entitled to use the title Lady Colin.
She milks that title to make it look like she is in the inner circle of high ranking aristos.
She isn't as "in" as she would have us believe BUT she knows people who know people who are.
So she does get to hear bits and bobs in the same way as a journalist hears stuff from their own " sources."

Does she dine with Charles and Camilla? No.

So her info is third hand at best.
Doesn't mean her info isn't credible though.
Thanks for that.

Sorry but I also need to know who Scobie is?

Reactions: 12
Thanks for that.

Sorry but I also need to know who Scobie is?

Well.....
He alleges to be a journalist but people like Dan Wootton, Amanda Platell and Piers Morgan scoff at this.

He's playing at being a journalist but doesn't quite make the grade.
He has written for Heat magazine and other stuff but he isn't a well respected journalist.

He is alleged to be the ex boyfriend of Markus Anderson ( Meghan's best friend and he operates the SoHo house private clubs and all the seedy stuff that implies.)
Because of his connection to Markus, he befriended Meghan and is the most sugary of her sugars.

He passes himself off as a Royal expert but appears to hate our RF.
He wrote Finding Freedom.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Well.....
He alleges to be a journalist but people like Dan Wootton, Amanda Platell and Piers Morgan scoff at this.

He's playing at being a journalist but doesn't quite make the grade.
He has written for Heat magazine and other stuff but he isn't a well respected journalist.

He is alleged to be the ex boyfriend of Markus Anderson ( Meghan's best friend and he operates the SoHo house private clubs and all the seedy stuff that implies.)
Because of his connection to Markus, he befriended Meghan and is the most sugary of her sugars.

He passes himself off as a Royal expert but appears to hate our RF.
He wrote Finding Freedom.

I see, thanks again, I think I know who's who now.

Reactions: 23
What kind of real satisfaction can there be for Harry in the FAKE lives these two lead?

He resented being used a the “Spare” in the RF…but his wife uses him constantly to build her own brand, the bit-part Juggler outside the window. He’s been used as third-rate aging actress’s ticket to fame. How much of her love is real and how much FAKE as necessary to her own overwhelming ambition?

These Company Boards use him for the title…because he has neither the education or expertise to offer anything else. Can you imagine him trying to take part in any expert discussion with these other attendees? Can you imagine the snickering that goes on when FAKE HAROLD turns away?

American late night hosts use his autobiography as fodder for jokes, and laughs from their audience. There is no gravitas in how he is being treated by them or their audience. Any sympathy he expected is twisted for a laugh by his FAKE American media friends.

Woke Oprah and her crowd use him like a TV preacher might use a derelict living on the streets who they drag on stage to proclaim he has found the one true religion. Racism, racism, racism. He needs to keep confessing his family sins to have worth in their eyes. Otherwise any interest in him is FAKE.

As for his family life, the great love story, the darling children…how much is FAKE, we don’t know…but Harold DOES.

I wonder, except, for his anger and self-pity….is anything REAL in his new life?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Well if this is what it is like in other shops as well, and I suspect it is, then who is going to want to stock a second book of ‘woe is me’? They will need to cut their losses and will not touch ‘Woe, volume 2’ with a barge pole.

Reactions: 41
I see, thanks again, I think I know who's who now.
@Bobble22
No probs. Can't expect new posters to the thread to know everything we've covered in over 300 threads with over a thousand posts in each.

Just ask if you need to know anything else.
Same goes for anyone. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
My cousin works for a couple who are good friends with Camila's sister, they often have her to stay and for dinner parties etc but she never lets any gossip slip, at least not when my cousins there, shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Hasn't he already criticised the US constitution? I don't recall any great uproar.

They hadn't heard all his whining or read his book at that point, though.
Might get a different reaction if he said it was bonkers now.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.