Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.....
He alleges to be a journalist but people like Dan Wootton, Amanda Platell and Piers Morgan scoff at this.

He's playing at being a journalist but doesn't quite make the grade.
He has written for Heat magazine and other stuff but he isn't a well respected journalist.

He is alleged to be the ex boyfriend of Markus Anderson ( Meghan's best friend and he operates the SoHo house private clubs and all the seedy stuff that implies.)
Because of his connection to Markus, he befriended Meghan and is the most sugary of her sugars.

He passes himself off as a Royal expert but appears to hate our RF.
He wrote Finding Freedom.
Just like TW he has never quite ‘made it’ constantly trying and constantly failing. Missing the mark EVERYTIME.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My cousin works for a couple who are good friends with Camila's sister, they often have her to stay and for dinner parties etc but she never lets any gossip slip, at least not when my cousins there, shame.

Upper classes always keep closed ranks.
Discretion is everything when people outside those ranks are concerned.

In the safety of their own circle they gossip like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
He is seriously pissing me off now!
How much longer is he going to get away with everything, he's admitted to assaulting bodyguards and taking drugs to name but two.
His mother totally ruined him, he did just as he liked with no discipline and look where that's got him, the total tit that he is today. He does just as he likes because he knows he can get away with it. He was born into a life of privilege and wealth and as it has been said on here many times, he could have done anything he wanted and lived a life the rest of us mere mortals could only dream about. Perhaps poor William would rather have been second born but he's stepped up and accepted it and will no doubt make an excellent King one day.
It really is time the pair of them were cut adrift. After the Coronation (no bloody invitations) they need totally erasing from the RF and everything that involves, let them survive in the real world on their own! Speaking of which, how can people pay to hear him speaking, a self confessed druggie and all round idiot?
Rant over!
Thank you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Upper classes always keep closed ranks.
Discretion is everything when people outside those ranks are concerned.
Very true, which is why I'm surprised so much stuff gets leaked. Mind a lot of it is unreliable I imagine.

Reactions: 29
He is seriously pissing me off now!
How much longer is he going to get away with everything, he's admitted to assaulting bodyguards and taking drugs to name but two.
His mother totally ruined him, he did just as he liked with no discipline and look where that's got him, the total tit that he is today. He does just as he likes because he knows he can get away with it. He was born into a life of privilege and wealth and as it has been said on here many times, he could have done anything he wanted and lived a life the rest of us mere mortals could only dream about. Perhaps poor William would rather have been second born but he's stepped up and accepted it and will no doubt make an excellent King one day.
It really is time the pair of them were cut adrift. After the Coronation (no bloody invitations) they need totally erasing from the RF and everything that involves, let them survive in the real world on their own! Speaking of which, how can people pay to hear him speaking, a self confessed druggie and all round idiot?
Rant over!
Thank you 😂
Completely agree with you from our point of view but H is KC's son and he must be very sad about all this crap.

Reactions: 24
I watched the videos of Trevor Coult interviewing firstly Tom and then Samantha. He asked them some really good questions such as where was Doria when she disappeared from Meghan's life, was she in prison. How many times has TW been married, and did she have a child prior to Harry.

I find it really hard to believe that neither of them knew the answers. If my stepmother suddenly left I would be asking questions and seeing as they were by then late teens/early twenties I think they would have been told the truth.

It was interesting that Sam confirmed that Meghan had frozen her eggs. Makes the surrogacy rumours seem more likely IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
I went into play books today to look for an audio book to listen to on my daily walks, and guess what was in my library??? Bloody Spare!! I definitely didn't purchase it! It's not the audio book, it's the ebook. Are they just downloading it to everyone with an account? I want to return it!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I went into play books today to look for an audio book to listen to on my daily walks, and guess what was in my library??? Bloody Spare!! I definitely didn't purchase it! It's not the audio book, it's the ebook. Are they just downloading it to everyone with an account? I want to return it!!!
Probably - it's to " keep the numbers up" to make it look like many are downloading it ( when the truth is, they are foisting it onto your service)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I was watching this and I realised that Meghan looks a lot like Samantha, around the eyes and cheekbones (cover the bottom part of Samantha's face)

I wonder if Meghan has had so much work done, not only to look less black, but to look less like the Markles

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Exhausted dealing with my own narcs - situation worsening again, and my friends with grifters - washed my hands of one because she's feeling very confident that she will out-manipulate one. So I'm done with that shite. I need all my energy to tolerate existing and for my exhibition and hopefully to make some money before then too.

Typed this below when the thread was just one page. I barely have the time or energy to read so just skimming through half a page or so every few hours.

Scobie waffling on gb news

---

The photoshopped version is no less fugly. Out of proportion, unsettling, and he looks as cheap and tacky as his Ho. Who looked like a brothel-dweller (the kind who are very badly exploited and are generally kept poor - so that starving, dirty, disheveled look, very clearly don't get to take care of themselves or have energy for fine manners) in those burger photos and in other photos.

And for Sparry, also that loooooong forehead in the photoshopped cover. Creepy. And his eyes are creepier and his sort of smirk positively belongs in an Alfred Hitchcock movie. He doesn't look dangerous like I guess the romantic view of a military man is, or handsome like he thinks. Looks deranged, at best. He looks like a roadside Romeo. One of those fuckbois who look maybe okay or better from a distance or at a glance, but then you look again and you start seeing their true character 🤮

Sending love and energy to you all, especially the ones who are unwell or feeling low.

@DoubleOld ...hope everything went well! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.