Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title.

Re: scobie saying 'recollections may vary' is racist. This stuff infuriates me. Is scobie so stupid that he can't see how much he is undermining actual racism with this crap?

I'm not around much. I'm in reading mode so glued to my Kindle. I am reading the thread as well but just don't have anything to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Chita

VIP Member
Aaaah, it's the Mail who have started saying Charles wants him there.
Didn't they say a poll last week was 90 odd percent against Harry attending and then this week said the opposite.

They are shit shit stirring.

Remember everyone, polls are bollox.

The whole world published poll after poll saying the UK would not vote for Brexit and that the USA would not vote for Trump.
The polls were bollox made up by the media.

I don't think I can stand it if we are going to have the Charles wants him/Charles doesn't want him shite every day until May.

FFS bring the coronation forward, get it over with.
Drop the " consort" and just call the Mrs Queen Camilla, give Edward the Duke of Ed for his lifetime.
Give his wife an important title.
Ignore the Harkles altogether.
And any children they may or may not have.

And leave Andrew to do whatever he does all day now he is exiled.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ChipDex

VIP Member
I'm sick to death of the 'British Empire was evil' crap. Yes, it was evil but it was also a long time in the past. Nobody who took part in the Empire is alive today. And no one living today took part in the Empire. Plus we don't have an empire anymore. It's gone.
But more than anything. If you look at any country's history you're going to see evil done in the name of that country. Everywhere. So that's my rant for the day. :giggle:
Very true. And the vast majority of younger people living in the Commonwealth have never experienced colonialism directly. Yet the Harkles and their apologists are still out there trying to project American-style racial issues onto the current Commonwealth. :mad:

I saw pics on Twatter yesterday of the arrival of King Willem-Alexander, Queen Maxima and the Princess of Orange in the Dutch Caribbean. They're on a 2-week trip.

Wonder if the US media will have the same sense of outrage over "colonialism" and "Monarchy" as they do when our RF set foot in the Caribbean. :unsure:

Some of the Dutch (and French) territories are actually in the EU as well, but I haven't seen much comment about that either.

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
I'm sick to death of the 'British Empire was evil' crap. Yes, it was evil but it was also a long time in the past. Nobody who took part in the Empire is alive today. And no one living today took part in the Empire. Plus we don't have an empire anymore. It's gone.
But more than anything. If you look at any country's history you're going to see evil done in the name of that country. Everywhere. So that's my rant for the day. :giggle:
This all day! I'm mixed in so many ways and have done the Ancestry.com/DNA thing. We found evidence of slave ownership on all sides; it was part of daily life and that's history you can't erase. Every time someone screams reparations I can't help but remember what the Irish and other immigrant groups suffered. What about the Spanish, French & Dutch colonies?? 🤔
You know what's evil? NAZIS. Putin supporters. Kim Il Jong. Those idiots. Calling the UK racist and evil is ridiculous.

• Heart
I'm praying they don't attend the Coronation but if they do, whereas I'm sure there would probably be plenty of loud boos, I bet the public would be fenced off far away with the excuse of "securiddy" due of course to ginger bollocks's 25 claim
There was another Tattler who posted on an earlier thread that the public shouldn't boo or throw anything. But as soon as they appear, silently turn their backs. It happened here in NYC during the funeral of a slain policeman and as soon as the Mayor appeared, every single policeman and spectator turned their backs and remained that way, completely silent, until he got in his car and left. The affect was devastating to watch and I imagine it felt the same to the Mayor.

It's nothing more than the Gruesomes deserve and they'll think twice about returning to the UK (hopefully)

• Heart
  • Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
There's a funny thread just popped-up on r/saintmeghanmarkle reliving the day they were put on the second row. What a glorious day that was! Well played your maj, well played.

Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Another aticle from the Mail.

Oh crap!
You know, I have long said Justin Welby isn’t very bright. Since long before the Harkles made a complete arse of him with the three days before thing and he came back with some weak reply. It was so weak I can’t even remember what it was. Something about how it would have been Illegal.
No, it was a barefaced lie and you should have said so like a strong leader would have. Coward.
They made an absolute fool of him and if he’s coming back for more then hell mend him.
How he ever got to be Archbishop I will never know.
My neighbour’s cat would do as good a job.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I see, thanks again, I think I know who's who now.
@Bobble22
No probs. Can't expect new posters to the thread to know everything we've covered in over 300 threads with over a thousand posts in each.

Just ask if you need to know anything else.
Same goes for anyone. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 50

LadyBee_Aus

You know all the DRAMA about being chased by paparazzi???
Funny how they have both been able to be under the radar for WEEKS now! No pap shots at all. Because NO ONE CARES!

• Haha
  • Heart
While I cannot stand watching H&M spread so many lies and hatred towards the RF and seemingly doing so unchallenged. I am also against the idea of KCIII doing a tell all as is hinted with the BBC as royal interviews as such rarely go down well and the way they are intended.
I would rather see a This Is Your Life sort of interview marking his lead up to reigning Monarch, but also the weight that now comes with.
Focus on the good, and stop giving the negative column inches!

• Heart
This is more than comical. Okay, Harold, so you weren't very good at school, but do you have an interest in anything other than yourself? Because if you did, you had unprecedented access to learn about anything under the sun that might have interested you. Painting? You could have studied with the best. Ancient Egypt, Middle East, Mexico? Again you could have studied with experts in the field. I could go on and on. You had the ability to learn and earn an income. Others in the RF have done so successfully. But let's be honest, that wasn't for you because you wanted to be William (and you're lazy on top of it all).

Ugh, when I think of the opportunities that were open to him to be anything he wanted to be, it makes me so angry because there are many of us who would have loved his advantages and privileges. He really is a man-baby married to a soul-sucking bitch - what a pair.

• Heart
  • Sick

Cassandra333

VIP Member
The only thing that Welby can advise the King on is Christianity, and the Church of England's version of Christianity at that.
Of course he is going to advise forgiveness. And the King will want to forgive. But you can forgive someone but still exclude them from circles that they are damaging. You might be able to forgive someone who beat you up but you don't have to let them back into your house.
KC can both forgive and deny them access to the RF and the Coronation.

• Heart

shellie

VIP Member
Listen and reflect...hilarious coming from a woman who puts her fingers in her ears and goes tra la la anytime someone says something she doesn't want to hear.

As for Alan Cummings giving back the OBE...he does my nut in. He is one of those who claims to love Scotland but buggered off as soon as he could and hardly comes back unless it's something for TV/Film.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha