Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
It pains me.
Her sister has MS.
Meghan could have worked with her alongside MS charities to help people.
If the kids were IVF and/or surrogate, they could have done podcasts and all kinds of stuff to help others going through it all.
So much good they could have done.

Wasted opportunity.

"Her sister has MS.
Meghan could have worked with her alongside MS charities to help people."

Great point @Chita. Instead, TW chose to use her visibility to get Disney voice-over work for herself and to get pseudo-glamour shots for covers of magazines. She is absolutely morally corrupt; a very malignant force. An absolute megalomaniac. 🤬

And I still want to know how that poor dog's legs were broken and why she and Harry chose that as a smiling photo-op for themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 48

Chita

VIP Member
Harry thinks he killed people whilst a British soldier? Maybe he did, though I would like real conformation of it. In any event, if he did it, it was as a soldier in the British army so if he needs protection because of it, it should be given by the government that sent him over to Afghanistan in the first place and not the US.

---

Harry"s Bar. The name Archie sounds like a pub owner in Croydon. I am sensing a trend here.

If he's deemed a risk to US security because of his idiot commemts they should cancel his Visa.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member

I wish she'd bugger off.
Ok, so she spent time with Harry writing a book about him a few years ago but she's as bad as him whining on all the time.

I'm sick of the bloody lot of them.

If you - Angela, Tom Bower, Valentine Lowe, Piers Morgan, Dan Wootton etc know stuff and have proof of it then just print it.
Stop hinting. Get printing.

Otherwise STFU.

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'm only up to page 37 of the thread. This will they won't they be at the coronation is doing my head in, the government should grow a backbone and tell them they are not welcome as they are too much of a security threat. I know I'm not the first to say this.

Today is the anniversary of my mum's death (she was only 60), it's 26 years now and I am ok but these 2 are seriously pissing me off.
I'm consoling myself enjoying the sight of Callum Stone on old episodes of The Bill, he's my guilty pleasure.

• Heart

shellie

VIP Member
That was one of the worst things she has ever done and I can't believe there are still people defending her.
If it was genuine, she could have gone at night and put flowers down. There may have been some there but not many and it would be easy to disguise herself. The way she did it..during the day knowing there would be a crowd there...there is no way you could argue it was selfless and anything but self-serving, especially with cameras there to film her every move.

I honestly think deep down, many who publicly claim they are/were on her side are just doing it because they don't want to admit they were fooled by her for so long. I know a few people that are like this. When sober, they carry on the 'Poor Meghan' crap. When you get them with a drink inside them, however, it's a different matter and the truth comes out about how they think she is a manipulative little cow and they can't believe they ever fell for it. Thankfully, more and more are starting to see the truth about her now, even those I thought would never turn on her have seen the light.

I watched the videos of Trevor Coult interviewing firstly Tom and then Samantha. He asked them some really good questions such as where was Doria when she disappeared from Meghan's life, was she in prison. How many times has TW been married, and did she have a child prior to Harry.

I find it really hard to believe that neither of them knew the answers. If my stepmother suddenly left I would be asking questions and seeing as they were by then late teens/early twenties I think they would have been told the truth.

It was interesting that Sam confirmed that Meghan had frozen her eggs. Makes the surrogacy rumours seem more likely IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 47

vretch

VIP Member
🤮 The Sturgeon cunt is already wanting to let rapists into women's prisons - as long as they've got a dress on. She's absolute scum as far as I'm concerned🤬
You know I have a very poor opinion of The Sturgeon cunt myself but I try very hard to not comment because it’s to do with Scotland and as I am a Aussie, I feel it’s not my place.

Which is why I get massively pissed off when some in the USA (not our American Tattlers of course) think they can dump on the monachy, abolish it, etc. WTF has that got to do with them? Shut the F up about our monachy and my Commonwealth country. Deal with the shit in yours. Rant over.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I see a picture in the Netflix documentary that was thought to be of Meghan preparing dinner and getting ready to meet Kate and William for the first time was actually taken when she was living in Toronto. It also turns out that before Meghan met Harry and when she was dating Cory her dog Guy was actually called Balki.

• Wow
  • Angry

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Does anyone think the Daily Mail is playing a long game? There have been 'pro harkles' articles like the ridiculous one where some stupid woman claimed that calling smeg manipulative was misogynistic and racist. Total rubbish of course. To call all women manipulative would be misogyny. To call one woman, in light of all the evidence, manipulative isn't misogyny. Same with racism.
I'm wondering if they have lots of dirt to spill on smegs and haz, and are preparing for a court case with evidence that not all their articles are anti harkles etc. Does that make sense? I've only just got up so still a bit brain dead.

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Me too.
Only reason I'm still here is for the Tattlers who post in this long running thread.
Coming in here is like a friendly pub where we all chat and have a laugh and escape from our actual life for a bit.
I like that about being like a friendly pub. These threads have provided me with many a laugh since I joined.

On topic, the overseas two are 2 of the most horrible people I've ever come across.

• Heart

CrabbyOyster

Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering where the rumours about the sex attack(s) have gone? Funny how it's all gone suddenly quiet on that. Do I detect the whiff of another set of super-injunctions?

• Wow

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Thanks for starting the new thread. The old thread was locked but I saw your question about Tucker Carlson and how much influence he has. Then I saw a response to it and disagree 100% so had to post myself
Fox News and that crazy Carlson have ZERO influence other than w Trump supporters. Their target audience are people in the south, the target being republicans and again, Trump supporters..

I live in New England and people here watch CNN, MSNBC… I lived on the west coast for years and is the same as here.
Kimmel and the like are late night comics. People watch them but for good laughs, nobody gets their “news” from them.
Here are the most recent viewer stats….

Fox News averaged 1.4 million viewers from Jan. 16-22, making it the only basic cable channel to crack the one-million viewer benchmark. ESPN finished second with an average audience of 825,000, followed by MSNBC, HGTV and Hallmark Channel. CNN managed an average of only 417,000 viewers during the same period.

Fox News also obliterated CNN during the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m., averaging nearly two million total viewers compared to only 444,000 for CNN.

MSNBC continued to struggle among the advertiser-coveted demographic of adults age 25-54, even losing to ratings-challenged CNN among the critical category. Fox News averaged 176,000 viewers among the key demo compared to 80,000 for CNN and a dismal 69,000 for MSNBC.

During primetime, Fox News averaged 256,000 demo viewers while CNN managed 93,000 and MSNBC settled for a dismal 91,000. Fox News topped CNN and MSNBC combined among both total day and primetime demo viewers.

Despite topping MSNBC, the tiny demo audience for CNN was the network’s worst turnout in the category since May 2014.

and here are the daily numbers on Adweek….Adweek is a U.S.-based weekly trade publication that covers the advertising business. The magazine and online properties cover a wide range of advertising-related topics that extend beyond traditional advertising to new media and pop culture.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I only asked if the US presenters had much influence. Meaning do they influence how Americans think/feel about Meghan and Harry.

I'm sorry that led to talk of political parties.
That derails the thread and the Mods have told us to keep that out of here.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
It's very interesting that he never ever has criticised the U.S press, just the British.
Yes, because he's a fucking coward and cry-baby ... the US would tear him a new asshole if he attacked freedom of speech / press. Ginger tosspot.

• Heart