Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
oh with all this talk of harry looking like that hewitt guy or pemberton pembroke whassname! he looks just like Charles, but ugly. and that's saying a lot.

Harry and Charles look more alike as they get older.

Harry used to look cheeky and smiley.
The Roald Dahl theory is true in his case. His face now looks like his thoughts. Angry, spiteful, vengeful and nasty.

Charles looks kindly and has a twinkle of humour in his eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Omg. Scobie on a podcast (on gb news) saying when HMQ said recollections may vary that was racist. Wtf

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Chita

VIP Member
Thread title by @4FoxAche

old thread......

Harry and Meghan #308: Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

---

Recap

we had lots of conversations about how suspicious Meghan's silence is.
We are glad they are quiet but we hate it at the same time.

Loads of hilarious pics and lots of clips from Youtube people.
Body Language Guy said he was done with the Harkles, but still seems to be going on about them.

And the usual criticism of the two narcissistic petulant, greedy brats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Chita

VIP Member
It pains me.
Her sister has MS.
Meghan could have worked with her alongside MS charities to help people.
If the kids were IVF and/or surrogate, they could have done podcasts and all kinds of stuff to help others going through it all.
So much good they could have done.

Wasted opportunity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm sick to death of the 'British Empire was evil' crap. Yes, it was evil but it was also a long time in the past. Nobody who took part in the Empire is alive today. And no one living today took part in the Empire. Plus we don't have an empire anymore. It's gone.
But more than anything. If you look at any country's history you're going to see evil done in the name of that country. Everywhere. So that's my rant for the day. :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks @Scotch Mist on your lovely message 😀💖🥰❤🤗😘 xxx
It's great to be back, and even though I'm getting further and further behind lol I'm enjoying reading the thread and making pics at my own pace 😀❤💕💖😘 xx.

Here's a drink for you from my pic collection and a few old pics from 2020 and 2021 to share on here while I do a bit of catching up tonight (thread 298)😀❤💕💖😘 xx

Resizer_16279488314210.jpg

Resizer_16313834072180.jpg

Resizer_16318337985270.jpg

Resizer_16275125984201.jpg

Resizer_16310589126850.jpg

Resizer_16278398701010.jpg

Resizer_16311466969400.jpg

Resizer_16304580977280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I am still astounded at the men he chose to interview him basically walking on eggshells around him like he is 12.

Anderson Cooper asked him "Why not renounce your titles as Duke and Duchess?" and he just let's Harry say "And what difference would that make?" Why didn't he probe further? Anderson Cooper isn't a newbie interviewer he should have been able to very quickly and smartly outmanoeuvre Harry. But he didn't.

Tom Bradby didn't even try. He was saying things like "people might ask" "some say". No. Just cut the bullshit and ask straight questions: why do you condemn Thomas Markle for speaking to the media when you are doing the same thing? Why are you backtracking on the racism claims? Did Peg bully staff?

They just let him run around unchallenged.

• Angry
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
I've got Sussex fatigue.

Me too.
Only reason I'm still here is for the Tattlers who post in this long running thread.
Coming in here is like a friendly pub where we all chat and have a laugh and escape from our actual life for a bit.

• Heart
  • Sad

knoddle

VIP Member
Yeah sadly Trump supporters come out in force.
Point being they have a target demographic which is proven by any poll (Maga crazies and republicans)
Thankfully they have zero influence; other than with their target group.
Please do not bring US politics into this forum, it never ends well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I am still astounded at the men he chose to interview him basically walking on eggshells around him like he is 12.

Anderson Cooper asked him "Why not renounce your titles as Duke and Duchess?" and he just let's Harry say "And what difference would that make?" Why didn't he probe further? Anderson Cooper isn't a newbie interviewer he should have been able to very quickly and smartly outmanoeuvre Harry. But he didn't.

Tom Bradby didn't even try. He was saying things like "people might ask" "some say". No. Just cut the bullshit and ask straight questions: why do you condemn Thomas Markle for speaking to the media when you are doing the same thing? Why are you backtracking on the racism claims? Did Peg bully staff?

They just let him run around unchallenged.
There were a few moments when you could see that Bradbury was stunned by Harold's replies and he was side eyeing him. I agree that he didn't challenge him enough but I got the impression that Bradbury thought Harold had completely lost the plot.

Reactions: 69

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I just read the post on Tumblr (via Markle News on Instagram):

The main reason I believe it's true, besides the coincidence of dates, coherence of story, and even some receipts, is because the idiot duo have told us at least two versions of how they met. When you fall in love as hard as they want us to believe they did, "the greatest love story of our time", you don't forget the details. I always forget dates, but I know when I first saw, talked, knew I liked him, 1st date - and so on and so forth.

They are not just liars, they are bad liars. And if the story on the link is true, Smegsy is a really big liar who would juggle men for profit. Thing is, she always got away with it. Because when she was a no one, nobody kept receipts on her and she would just discredit the ones who would contradict her version of facts. Now she is trying to fool the world. Won't do.

You can fool someone for a life time, but you can't fool a crowd for long.
And I wanted to just take a moment to praise all the Internet sleuths who are doing really detective/journalist/sometimes federal officers work, and being attacked by an army of bots and pseudo-academic opportunists, just to expose not A truth, but THE truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
He lists all this stuff he’s never done but I can’t believe it’s remotely true that he was “prohibited” from anything. If he had an ounce of true yearning to be independent, he’d have done all those things. No one stopped him carrying money or getting a train. Princess Anne is regularly seen on the tube. (And the admission he never carried money is also an admission that someone was sourcing his drugs for him. Who? Did they pay?! Were they reimbursed? How generous!) I can understand that parcels being delivered to palaces have to be security checked but no one stopped him ordering stuff. They managed to order a sofa and Meghan clearly had countless freebies delivered!

He has accountants, sure, but he could have got involved with managing or investing his own £10 million fortune if he’d wanted. He’s had the income from his capital since he was 25. He could have done something with it - bought or set up a business or his own house or cars. But he’s a total skinflint and preferred to let Daddy pay the bills!

He chose not to bother standing on his own two feet! He could have actually worked to take advantage of his incredible education - he might never have excelled, he’s dim but he admitted he never tried. He could have said ‘I don’t want the royal working life’ and found an occupation, a trade. No one would have stopped him! He liked having his fridge stocked with gourmet meals, liked someone doing his cleaning and organising his life for him. He’s infantilised but only because he never bothered to be anything else!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Chita

VIP Member

We all know he made those comments to try and get the top level security he wants.

He isn't a working royal.
He has quit the Firm and moved overseas.

If he isn't royal any more and if they publicly disown and excommunicate him, he isn't at risk of kidnapping etc because no body would pay the ransom. He's not worth anything to us.

If he is a Taliban target then that's his own fault for stirring them up with his talk of 25 chess pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Meemew

VIP Member
Well of course she’s chasing the woke vote while she screws over the majority of the Scottish electorate who do not agree with face-tattooed double rapists being sent to women’s prisons.

THEN CALLS ANYONE WHO DISAGREES TRANSPHOBIC MISOGYNIST RACISTS.

Cunt.

Speaking up for a pair of cunts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67