Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobble22

VIP Member
My husband lived in Stourpaine in Dorset when Prince Charles as he was then, used to fly his helicopter in to visit Camila at her sisters, they’d often see him arriving it was an open secret in the village although it did get into the papers later. I think that was going on when he was still married to Diana. Clearly meant to be together.

Reactions: 18

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I don't know which would be better boos, or a plethora of seal sounds, perhaps a blend boooooo, arwooooooooo, booooo... with the song Do You Believe in Magic in the background.
or Ursula the sea witch/the little mermaid on loop?!

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Forget this peace meeting with the Arch Bish. Do a special of the Jeremy Kyle show get the gruesomes on stage, Jezzer shouts at them, they do a DNA test with Jezzer reading out results and a go on the lie detector to challenge all their lies. Then off for a cry backstage with Graham. I’d watch that 🤣
Ooh I just had a thought. What about the Graham Norton Show. H and the Ho have to tell an interesting story but instead of the armchair being sent back they are in a dunk tank.

They would definitely be dunked if the dribbling shit they have been fecken spewing is anything to go by.

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
WHAT??? you didn't have your phone?? hang your head in shame woman!!! :LOL: :LOL:

---

Thank you, I don't really know much about these two, I only joined the thread when
Harry started spewing his bullshit. Before that I knew sweet FA about them and I don't
really want to know all that much.
Have a look here too:

peradetlic

VIP Member
I can't get this video to play. It just disappears when I press the play button. Is it anywhere else?

here you go

Trevor Shakes Hands With Nick Randall For Making Docu Meghan Markle: Unforgiven (2023) From His Spot - YouTube

Reactions: 17

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
There is a Sydney Morning Herald article about that photo.
A Michael Thomas says VG gave him that photo and he took a copy.

It's taken him, or whoever, almost 22 years to check the back of his copy.

PA is an arrogant self centred sleazy prick, what I do not understand is media articles were released that PA was going to try and get the money back and VG doing another book this copy of the photo turns up with with a date stamp.

Would the copy have the stamp the of day it was reprinted not the original date.

Reactions: 17