Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
which two? aldi and lidl or the rumoured pregnancy from way back when?

Everyone has their own suspicions but no-one really knows the truth for sure.

I reckon surrogacy was involved somewhere but 🤷‍♀️
Aldi and Lidl, had no idea about her previous attempts, I ask because I was reading this
and wondered what the standing was with them.

Reactions: 17

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The difference with the Acts is that Margo was the Queen Regnant's sister vs Kate being Kings DiL.
So Charles and his ''optics'' and popularity chase of removing son in favour of DiL... well, he got away with more, but doubt it, because well..it's known.
Harry wouldn't agree to it, well I'm harping on here since I joined that the Sussex titles should be removed (was told they would be Prince/Princess-so what?) without the Sussex title, Harry would be a commoner (yes serious) which completely removes the protections of peerage laws over him.
He would have been treated like those from the Titles Removal Act 1917. And that wouldn't manipulate a Regency Act.
But, we are stuck, until the next Palace ''spin'' soothes our battered souls.

See it this way, there are 536 fake versions of the Billionaires Playboy club(Giuffre), all looking terribly authentic to the average person ,floating around.
The ''accuser''(other) which claimed to poses videos of famous people, was involved with Dougan (a potential foreign plant)
She ''fataly discredited'' herself with her own mails, in court. She also has a book out.(the people demand it)

The original Billionaires Playboy club(Giuffre) was handwriten, and leaked by Radar Online, Radar Online was Jeffreys property.
Some very high profile individuals became covertly owners of assets, they never had a clue(objective) that they recieved these assets from Epstein, simplified if Epstein was alive, they still wouldn't have a clue. How?
Dersh has Boies on tape doubting Giuffre's claims against Dersh.
Its billions, similar to SLAPP justice (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_lawsuit_against_public_participation) a, game of ''implicating'' friends, family to force the person into admitting or giving up.
Whatever it is, it's bigger than random pedophile fantasies, and anti-Jewish theories.
But there is zero demand to find out what actually happened, a shattered world view, or the neccesity to acknowledge ones own confirmation bias is way to hard. So he's doomed, see also the media-the ultimate ''protectors''of justice.
A mere mortal is FUBAR even faster.
Hello @Evangelina ... so is PA doomed, FUBAR? If so by whom, and what for? Is he just under-wheels fodder? Who benefits from his doom?

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I dont want Harold and his wife anywhere near the coronation.

But I suppose it is tricky!
From a family point of view, I expect Charles would like both his sons to be there, and ..... maybe more importantly, .perhaps it is the best way to contain H & M. If they are invited, and have to follow protocol, perhaps its better to have them quietly standing in the cathedral , rather than Harry being paid to stand outside Buckingham Palace and commentate to the Overseas press!

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
Gone down a bit of a Jubilee rabbit hole ... check this out from HG Tudor, the walk of shame overlayed with great music ... (2min20sec mark).

One comment: Why do all her outfits miss the mark? She looks like a bag of flour with a belt. :LOL:
No need to be polite..... a bag of 💩 with a belt

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The Middletons will be invited to the coronation, right? Well, KC should tell them if they accept his invitation, he will also invite the Markles. Reconciliation on all sides… is in the air, folks.

If US media wants to concentrate on H&M, let’s see how THEIR narrative of “kindness” plays out with her unforgiven family there as well. Sit them together.

If it’s going to be a reality show, let’s go all in. Then it’s not just about how H&M are treated, it’s also about how they treat HER family.
YES!! All welcome in Chuck's Big Compassionate Circus Tent!! And heeeere they are, the long-lost relations together for a heartwarming ceremony that reunites the 2 estranged families! Not a dry eye at the Coronation. The nation weeps!

images (21).jpeg
images (20).jpeg

Left: Thomas Markle Snr's First wife Rose .......... Right: Sammy Markle-Ragland
images (23).jpeg
images (24).jpeg

Left: Thomas Markle Junior ........... Right: Snakebite
images (27).jpeg
images (25).jpeg

"Dik-Dik" Ragland-Markle ............... Thomas Big Daddy Markle
istockphoto-1070518024-612x612.jpg

Ike and Chastity Compton-Ragland Markled, sister in law and cousin to Snakebite Ragland.
(Snakebite was previously married to cousin Ike (above) and they produced 4 children before Snakebite moved on to Thomas.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
Oh is this the same arch bishop they lied about marrying them three days before

So he’s not annoyed about them lying on Oprah about marrying them three days before ? Sorry if I have my archbishops mixed up. What is all this constant nonsense hiding? What’s the story behind the story as this is getting fishier than Katie prices fanny.
Something isn't right, more ammunition against Harry.

Reactions: 16

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Why come out with this now? Has the journalist with the pix been under a rock all this time.

I don't even care.
Andrew continued to visit and fraternise with Epstein after he had been charged.
I didn’t think that was date format that is generally used in the states?

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
The Archewell Foundation Impact Report

Responding to Humanitarian Crises

At The Archewell Foundation (AWF), our approach to humanitarianism is rooted in addressing both the immediate and long-term needs of communities around the globe. While no two communities are the same, we often strive for the same things: safety, security, and health for ourselves and our loved ones.
Since our founding, the world has faced numerous generational humanitarian crises. In response, we have invested in organizations supporting families in need and critical priorities like global vaccine equity, refugee relocation, and the protection of people during conflict.
Soon after the COVID-19 pandemic hit, AWF took a lead role in supporting equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines, tests, and treatments around the world – with a strong focus on vaccine access.
As part of this work, we invested in The People’s Vaccine Alliance, a coalition of over 100 organizations, health experts, economists, Heads of States, faith leaders and activists working to ensure everyone across the world has access to COVID-19 vaccines, tests, and treatments.
Our contribution went towards advocacy campaigns for fair vaccine access in low and middle-income countries supported by the Alliance including Senegal, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, DRC, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, UK, The Netherlands and the US where outreach continues.
But we didn’t stop there. In partnership with Global Citizen, an international education and advocacy organization working to catalyze the movement to end extreme poverty and promote social justice, AWF helped lead a worldwide effort to equitably distribute COVID-19 vaccines to the global population.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex served as Campaign Chairs of Global Citizen’s VAX LIVE: The Concert to Reunite the World, which mobilized hundreds of millions in funds for the ACT-Accelerator and COVAX, the vaccine sharing program co-led by the World Health Organization.
Through our combined work, the partnership has focused on achieving vaccine equity, supporting vaccine dose sharing, reducing COVID-19 misinformation, and improving public-private collaboration.
Our advocacy, which helped garner public support as well as the support of private companies, helped procure 12.66 million COVID-19 vaccine doses globally.

- The Archewell Foundation’s unwavering commitment to social change and work to protect and advance equity, justice and human rights is truly inspiring.
Hugh Evans, CEO of Global Citizen
12.66 million you say?? Bullshit more lies… they must be shit at maths… Huge difference between 107k - 12.66 mill..

AF2618D0-BD6F-4CA7-9926-2EE232A7E182.jpeg

• Sick

peradetlic

VIP Member
They are making a documentary aren’t they - maybe they are saving it all (Smegs style) for that?
They could hint it already.

For me, whole story with daddy and paps stinks. If he really loves his daughter as much as he says, why any connection with paps?!?
He also didn't know anything about RF?!?

Evangelina

VIP Member
Hello @Evangelina ... so is PA doomed, FUBAR? If so by whom, and what for? Is he just under-wheels fodder? Who benefits from his doom?
The ''doomed'' comment is my own bias, because I can't see the potential of getting justice without the involvement of the media.
Or simplified, without the media allowing it.
I'm not observing the conspiracy /conspiracy theory element behind this, it would be futile to even try.

Headline:
''Prince Andrew is trying to ''rehabilitate '' his image''
Nobody asks:
How is it ''image rehabilitation'' trying to disprove false accusations?(if they are false)

Thats ''image'' ''returning to the fold'' ''getting HRH back''?
Or a plain defence against accusations.

If he was John Smith from Liverpool (fictive) would the process look right, this whole path?
It has no relevance in my case if he is guilty or innocent, the process /method however which ''established'' his ''guilt'' sucks.
So its just a look on the media narratives, because the media is absolutely focused on preventing anything that even remotely resembles anything that looks like a logical path of questioning things.
Meanwhile a journalist which intimidated a adult traficker, a traficker which morphed into a victim, is being sued by the traficker/victim over intimidatation about the journalists ''book citations'' which were-false.
So, yes I understand the method, but the motive in this is just something that remains open to speculation.

• Heart