Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
I read the article and was about to post it on here with the question as to Alison's leaning: Sugar or Tattler? I have to admit I got a sugar vibe from the article and felt an overwhelming need to slap someone. I didn't, but I wanted to. My palms are still itchy.
Sugar

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

JAR21

VIP Member
The wedding three days before is impossible.
In England it is the place that is authorised for a wedding not the person, and once that is official it must be available for anyone to use.
It is why KC and Camilla had to get married in Windsor registry office rather than in a room in Windsor Castle as it would then be available to all.

As for falling under her spell. Very possible, she conned a lot of people. He didn’t have access to all the info about her past. Most of us fell for her in the early days before we realised what she was like
I agree with part of what you're saying, but on that basis, doesn't that make St George's Chapel available for everyone?

Reactions: 14

VIP Member
I have a question, what is the truth behind Smeg's two kids? were the rumours true at all???

Reactions: 13

Bobble22

VIP Member
She is a good writer.
She married a British aristocrat - Lord Colin.
Their marriage was short lived but she is entitled to use the title Lady Colin.
She milks that title to make it look like she is in the inner circle of high ranking aristos.
She isn't as "in" as she would have us believe BUT she knows people who know people who are.
So she does get to hear bits and bobs in the same way as a journalist hears stuff from their own " sources."

Does she dine with Charles and Camilla? No.

So her info is third hand at best.
Doesn't mean her info isn't credible though.
Thanks for that.

Sorry but I also need to know who Scobie is?

Reactions: 12

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Just saw the Smeg & H The Great Divide show is on Channel 9 at 9.30pm West Aus time so most eastern states would already been on.
I am not watching.

Reactions: 12

superhanscrack

Aaaah, it's the Mail who have started saying Charles wants him there.
Didn't they say a poll last week was 90 odd percent against Harry attending and then this week said the opposite.

They are shit shit stirring.

Remember everyone, polls are bollox.

The whole world published poll after poll saying the UK would not vote for Brexit and that the USA would not vote for Trump.
The polls were bollox made up by the media.

I don't think I can stand it if we are going to have the Charles wants him/Charles doesn't want him shite every day until May.

FFS bring the coronation forward, get it over with.
Drop the " consort" and just call the Mrs Queen Camilla, give Edward the Duke of Ed for his lifetime.
Give his wife an important title.
Ignore the Harkles altogether.
And any children they may or may not have.

And leave Andrew to do whatever he does all day now he is exiled.
If KC (or the firm, or this entity that is the BRF and all their well paid public relations camps etc) is going to to keep this shit up til the coronation …
god help us as they’re
I've just read a quote from the book on thread 298 😀 x....

He told me that Mummy was the only person in the family who ever dared venture “below stairs,” to chat with staff. In fact she’d often sneak down and sit with Kevin in the kitchen, over a drink or snack, watching telly.

I didn't know Diana knew Kevin the carrot 🤔😀...

View attachment 1918409
KC didn’t need to venture downstairs did he, he had JS in his ear and his pocket…. Write about the real stuff Harry or fuck off

Reactions: 11