Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
This article makes me think that the press know the truth about Meghan and the children and just by reading the article it sounds really similar to Meghan; for example red flags from the first telephone conversation, Catherine inviting Shanna and her husband for dinner and then telling them stories about private jets and designer furniture and Catherine blaming the previous surrogate for having a miscarriage. To me Catherine sounds exactly like Meghan.
Also Catherine is not a hugger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Amiyaya

VIP Member
anybody else thing this is MM PR? there is no way this is happening. To stop it dead all Will has to say is " I'm not coming". and I'm working Part time until it's my time to step up. That'll put the cat amongst the pigeons
I’d love to know the sources for this speculation.

Reactions: 16

Bobble22

VIP Member
@Bobble22
I don't know the origin of the name but it is used to describe fanatical supporters of celebrities.
They post sugary sweet stuff about them but are very vicious and nasty to people who are critical of the ones they are sweet on.

I think of it to mean fans who sugar coat their poison.
Got it.

---

Also Who is this Lady C? And does she really know anything?

Reactions: 15
I tried to mess with the display in my sainsbos local but my favourite sainsburys lady was watching me and I chickens out. Speaking of chickens, has anyone got the little mermaid/chicken shed clip from the porka interview?

---

I wonder if she was pregnant before they got married which would sully the timelines but would NOT fit with her White dresses, the palace decorum etc. absolutely no opinion by the way, just a wonderment.

---

I’ve figured out why this bothers me so much - it’s the table cloth. It’s not ironed, there are no shadows on it and most importantly Aldi hasn’t ruckled it at all. That’s what’s wrong.
Also look at the back of his head. There’s a clear line where a rectangular block of hair has been shopped in. It’s not even the same colour 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
Thread title by @4FoxAche

old thread......

Harry and Meghan #308: Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

---

Recap

we had lots of conversations about how suspicious Meghan's silence is.
We are glad they are quiet but we hate it at the same time.

Loads of hilarious pics and lots of clips from Youtube people.
Body Language Guy said he was done with the Harkles, but still seems to be going on about them.

And the usual criticism of the two narcissistic petulant, greedy brats.
He does it on a different channel, The Royal Rogues.

toninottony

VIP Member
I thought Uplift was a kind of bra.
Lol I always think of this
Uplift Universe
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
The Uplift Universe is a fictional universe created by American science fiction writer David Brin. A central feature in this universe is the process of biological uplift.
His books which take place in this universe are:
Absolutely loved the books

• Heart

buttheyneverblindme8

So, above is a link to a YouTube psychic/tarot reader I've posted here before. He predicted many accurate things in the past (like how Britney would get a chance to speak and set the ball rolling to the end of her conservatorship, for example) - here's what he thinks is going on between Harry/William right now - and Meghan doesn't play a "big role" in the dysfunction, apparently!

Chita

VIP Member
Wots the timetable for the coro?
Crowning, anointing and ceremony on Sat and the concert on sunday?

Chita

VIP Member

So, above is a link to a YouTube psychic/tarot reader I've posted here before. He predicted many accurate things in the past (like how Britney would get a chance to speak and set the ball rolling to the end of her conservatorship, for example) - here's what he thinks is going on between Harry/William right now - and Meghan doesn't play a "big role" in the dysfunction, apparently!

He said the empress reversed depicted a girl Harry dated before Meghan.
Later he said it was Diana.